How do you describe yourself?

Fear211

The Murder Host
Elite Member
Jan 16, 2013
Everyone is different.
We all have different beliefs and ways of thinking and how we jugde and act towards certain topics.

So how do you decribe yourself?

A hero: Basically what it say, You try do everything for the good however when things dont go well and you made things worse you get depressed easy. You also may have a firey temper or a clam mind when you do things.

A dark hero: you see things for what it is and may be the type to think there are 2 sides of one coin before you make a choice. Your not afaird to get your hands dirty if it means those you love are safe and are willing to go as far as taking all the blame just to make others happy but sacrificing your own mostly.

The neutral: you try to ignor most things go around you happens and avoid trouble. but if no one else goes to help you may try to help.

The villain: you tease, pick on and love to be the bad guy. But just because you like to doesnt mean you are and when it comes down to it you are very kind at heart and may get upset easy.

^ thoses are just some i listed can add on or do up yourselves.

Last edited:
I'm the troublemaker.

I'm loud and annoying at times, but in the end I'm very loyal and protect what I believe in and I refuse to let anyone let me what to do.

I play as a Dark Hero. Mis-understood, unappreciated, but never fogotten. I live in the background of life, but come to the front when something needs to be completed in a cynical, cold and brutal way.

Being a shrewd tactician is also included with this description.

I'm a little bit of everything. Maybe a Warped Hero. One that wants to be remembered. Sometimes I like to play the bad guy, and sometimes I love to be all good and shiny.
In the end, I can't betray others' trust and will do absolutely anything to protect that and the ones I truly love. That 'anything' excludes nothing..

I am the Protocol Type,Full of Pride Honor and Principles,that is precisely why i greatly resent academic politics freedom and the freedom of speech may it be online or in real life.

I am a very gentle person provided its a give and take you be nice to me i will be nice to you,if people want to play with me they have to behave professionally nice despite liking me or not,if people have nothing nice or good to say to me then don't talk to me at all keep your distance stay away from me simple as that,However if people want to play insane annoying insulting dirty politics about me behind my back somewhere where i can't see or won't notice thats fine.

but if its somewhere visible or directly pointing at me,i won't give in to any quarter cookies or tolerance,Anger and Rage is what that individual shall receive from me,eternal grudge malice deep seated hatred,i'm not the type that usually forgives or gives the person a 2nd chance at change in other words i wil never let it slide.

I have a tendency to SNAP very easily Once i hate you i will mark you for DEAD,You can go Straight TO HELL.

Last edited:
A little bit of everything, but I guess I'm leaning toward the "dark hero" path. If I read this post maybe around 10 years ago I would've replied as a Dark Hero, all the way.

damn American , you have bad tea !

I was a dark hero 3 years ago now i'm just a banana.

I guess a cross between a dark-hero and ultra magnus.

Happy to sit in the background and let things flow, but when time comes i can put in work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US