how are you~?

Yo sup?
Still awake :scared:

Hey Lio ! i know how you feel...struggling with sleep myself these days.always tired and feelin bad..
How are you ? you´re rarely online so i guess your busy with rl...

Hey Lio ! i know how you feel...struggling with sleep myself these days.always tired and feelin bad..
How are you ? you´re rarely online so i guess your busy with rl...
Kind of busy, need to enter the university soon ^^", but beside that dont tell anyone but....
I think im becoming a vampire...
not because I dont sleep at night, but because I do during the day :XD:

Kind of busy, need to enter the university soon ^^", but beside that dont tell anyone but....
I think im becoming a vampire...
not because I dont sleep at night, but because I do during the day :XD:

This is so cool ! please make me a vampire too ok ?

and don´t care about university....you´re a Vampire/Lion hybrid soon a Valion ! i don´t think anybody want´s trouble with you.... :D

Hi kenshin. How are you? ~bro fists~
I feel confused as always sighs

Hi kenshin. How are you? ~bro fists~
I feel confused as always sighs

Rain ! ~brofist~ the Suicide Squad´s finally together....Im sorry to hear abot that,her´s the same,tired,feelin bad,darkness everywhere.If there´s anything i can do just tell me...

Im a Vamlionpara, a new hybrid than!
ps: para is cow in hebrew, so thats 3 animals :reallyconfused:, no... this cant be right..

Im a Vamlionpara, a new hybrid than!
ps: para is cow in hebrew, so thats 3 animals :reallyconfused:, no... this cant be right..

The birth of a new Apex Predator ! smart,silent and deadly....don´t forget im a friend !! ...just sayin...

Nah I have some other plans for breakfast lately, that cruel friend I mentioned maybe =p
its called "planning a diet" I belive :reallyconfused:

Rain ! ~brofist~ the Suicide Squad´s finally together....Im sorry to hear abot that,her´s the same,tired,feelin bad,darkness everywhere.If there´s anything i can do just tell me...
Just a hug would be nice.

Nah I have some other plans for breakfast lately, that cruel friend I mentioned maybe =p
its called "planning a diet" I belive :reallyconfused:

Well its gonna either be the Twillight or the Blade kind of bloodbath/breakfast....that poor cruel fool !! but the good thing is everybody else is warned now ! :D

Well its gonna either be the Twillight or the Blade kind of bloodbath/breakfast....that poor cruel fool !! but the good thing is everybody else is warned now ! :D
Fear vamlionpara healthy roar! Mooagghhh! Moagghhh!
oh and it wont be messy I am good with table manners *holds a table*
:bored:

large.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ukg Hr and Workforce Management Services
Unlock the full potential of your workforce with Kastech's premier UKG HR and Workforce Management Services. Streamline operations, enhance productivity, and optimize resource allocation with our tailored solutions. Visit us now to revolutionize your HR processes
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Sorry, this one also had a major update. Would you mind? Thanks
睡眠○シミュレーション7
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry for the multiple post, but can you reup the links? Also, if you have the Japanese version, then it'd be even better
悲劇のロリ巨乳鬼畜孕ませ監禁
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, but do you have the latest version? It got a new updated a couple of weeks ago
アイスハートとジャックオー
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01201143.html

Excuse me but could you upload this game here?