Hosts and dead links.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What internet provider do you have? Usually your isp cares only when your torrenting movies/music/television shows. What they tend to do if you torrent is they'll throttle your internet connection. If your really that worried you can always go to usenet. ISP's at the moment don't give a ratass about usenet. If your torrenting anime/hentai stuff it shouldn't really matter i know a bunch of people who never hide their isp and its been years and their fine.

I have to disagree with that statement.
A couple of months ago, I started re-downloading* Irresponsible Captain Tylor(TV series and OVA)using torrent, and finished DL-ing it on December.
My point is, not all old anime are dead, when it come to torrent. It's just a matter how knowing where to look.

*Coz my DVD copy of the anime lost by my friend.

good point ..

but.. that's it .. i'm going to finish watching everything at my disposal and maybe rewatch some nice calming anime [loli's on my list.. xD] and come back later and hopes that all this shit about filehost is just [not] a nightmare ..

animepaper.netpicture-standard-anime-ro-kyu-bu-ro-kyu-bu-picture-204951-suemura-preview-9c44508e.jpg

Last edited:
Luckily, I'm well hidden from plain sight ^^
At least my IPs that is. Hahaha.

And the service providers here doesn't give a damn too about what its customer's online activities are, plus, with my kind of subscription, there is no permanent or stable IP adress. And one or more people could even share the same IP while they're both at different faraway places. It's like getting a different IP whenever you connect ^^

So VPN + VPN + 3 Firewalls + The ISP here = A-ok XD

A firewall doesn't protect you from your isp. That VPN should though. If you really want extra protection i'd recommend something like peer block. But having three firewalls seems like overkill. The only firewall i use is the windows one.

Luckily, I'm well hidden from plain sight ^^
At least my IPs that is. Hahaha.

And the service providers here doesn't give a damn too about what its customer's online activities are, plus, with my kind of subscription, there is no permanent or stable IP adress. And one or more people could even share the same IP while they're both at different faraway places. It's like getting a different IP whenever you connect ^^

So VPN + VPN + 3 Firewalls + The ISP here = A-ok XD

nice .. haha and thanks for that shiny userbar [i practically loves everything shiny.. lol]

Oh no worries. In fact, I would even like it if this simple userbars reaches out to the whole cyber-world. XD

A firewall doesn't protect you from your isp. That VPN should though. If you really want extra protection i'd recommend something like peer block. But having three firewalls seems like overkill. The only firewall i use is the windows one.

I know, the firewall isn't for my ISP XD
I also have deep freeze aside from my anti-virus just to play it safe. Hahahaha

Thats something A/S doesn't want to do. Thats the reason why hongfire died. I really don't think the admins on A/S want to deal with that type of drama.

correcting... hongfire died because the admin and mods are incompetent! that's all!

Thats pretty harsh and i'm not arguing with how hongfire ran. I'm just talking about the reason why hongfire no longer offers its filesharing service, and debunking the person who said if filesharing services aren't going to work they should turn A/S to a torrent site. I'm just saying that one step you don't really want to do. Because even if file-sharing services go down there will always be different sites. I mean honestly do you really want the anime/hentai section in A/S to go down forever?

Hello everyone

I know I am new here and to be honest I am not the best when it comes to forums. I created a account to post on here. I do have a couple of ideas of as far as the file hosting. First is mediafire still seems to be up. Also oron is another option I do not think I have come accross a dead link yet. Those two are a idea. I do have another idea that could work but you might think its stupid. Use a unlimited back up programs such as frontier. You do not need any monthly service and you can upload unlimited content to their server. With Frontier unlimited back up you can create a sub account everyone can access and that only you can change or modify the files. Its 9 dollars a month and to be honest they are to backed up right now to care what you put on there. Well that was my stupid idea but hey a stupid idea is still a idea.

[MENTION=13854]mydoujin719[/MENTION]

It cant be just any place that hosts files like mentioned Frontier, A/S folks need something with affiliate program that pays for downloaded files or gives a share from premium account bought via their link, that is how this site stays alive (I suppose at least, not sure if they have any sponsor or something). From what I know mediafire does not have an affiliate program. I'm not 100% sure but I think oron does have one so it might be a good alternative.

Thats something A/S doesn't want to do. Thats the reason why hongfire died. I really don't think the admins on A/S want to deal with that type of drama.

no, hongfire has to close its DDL section because their servers is on the U.S soil. The AS Project and its server is located in a place that no gay laws such as SOPA, PIPA or even DMCA existed. As such, we are not influenced, nor required by the local jurisdiction to take down the torrent, or any section of the forum.

Hello everyone

I know I am new here and to be honest I am not the best when it comes to forums. I created a account to post on here. I do have a couple of ideas of as far as the file hosting. First is mediafire still seems to be up. Also oron is another option I do not think I have come accross a dead link yet. Those two are a idea. I do have another idea that could work but you might think its stupid. Use a unlimited back up programs such as frontier. You do not need any monthly service and you can upload unlimited content to their server. With Frontier unlimited back up you can create a sub account everyone can access and that only you can change or modify the files. Its 9 dollars a month and to be honest they are to backed up right now to care what you put on there. Well that was my stupid idea but hey a stupid idea is still a idea.

im quoting coro again

this is one reason uploaders don't want to upload to mediafire

Mediafire: Slow upload speeds, a lot of broken uploads, and split archives get randomly corrupted over time. I'm not going to waste hours every day to fix files because they're too incompetent to provide stable servers. There's also evidence they delete accounts holding too much data, citing DMCA complaints (this happened to a friend of mine even though he never received a single takedown notice for any of his files), which makes me even more unlikely to use Mediafire.

you can do it corocoro
still Fso let you download your own content

i wish FSo return about a week.. :whistle:

im quoting coro again

this is one reason uploaders don't want to upload to mediafire

I am sorry I did not know that. I just wanted to help and wanted to support you guys. I appreicate the hard work you put into this links so thank you everyone. I may not be able to do much but if you need something that I could help with then let me know.

Yup, don't forget people that paying sites had admin programs.
Make a site share a links and earn $$.
So for example admins placed files on this forum and from each and every paid link they got 5-10% $ the uploader earned.
Collect all uploaders $$ and you have money for forum server costs and other expenses.
Also most uploaders uploaded because of the $$, maybe it ain't the biggest $ of your life (unless you use shells, rapidleech, and other tools for uploading TB's of datas, which Coro most likely used). Now when most sites will close their Affilate program, there will be less uploaders. You will still see people uploading this and that, but there won't be many or any big uploaders who did hundreds of GB a month going into TB territories. You will see people uploading what they like and thats it.
Like it or not $$ was the major push factor for uploaders or to be more exact for linkers, as uploaders do it anyway but linkers shared the goods to wider audience.

for new anime yea.. but for those old anime ?? their torrent is as good as dead
and i don't like risking getting my IP address tagged for downloading something and my provider warning me that i can be sued for infringement now don't i? like some ISPs have been doing ...

though my provider already claimed they won't bother about user using p2p .. how much of that shit can you trust?
Use PeerBlock to completly blacklist Gov Ip's.

Yup, don't forget people that paying sites had admin programs.
Make a site share a links and earn $$.
So for example admins placed files on this forum and from each and every paid link they got 5-10% $ the uploader earned.
Incorrect. Sites usually allow a commission on sold premiums, but not on actual DDL earnings. This means the number is far lower than what you suggested.
Collect all uploaders $$ and you have money for forum server costs and other expenses.
Well, all staff uploaders, at least.
Also most uploaders uploaded because of the $$, maybe it ain't the biggest $ of your life (unless you use shells, rapidleech, and other tools for uploading TB's of datas, which Coro most likely used). Now when most sites will close their Affilate program, there will be less uploaders. You will still see people uploading this and that, but there won't be many or any big uploaders who did hundreds of GB a month going into TB territories. You will see people uploading what they like and thats it.
Like it or not $$ was the major push factor for uploaders or to be more exact for linkers, as uploaders do it anyway but linkers shared the goods to wider audience.
I used a server and dedication - no Rapidleech or anything like that as it's to error-prone.
Anyway, cyberlockers made more content far wider accessible. While P2P can soak up a bit of that for a while, it's likely there will be less content shared in the future and thinks will be smaller - not many people keep 50GB BDMVs on their disk for long. Well, until a new host sprung up at least. Let's face it, Megaupload made around 25 million a year for a staff of less than a dozen. People won't be able to resist that kind of money.

Use PeerBlock to completly blacklist Gov Ip's.
Most of the IPs for mass-persecution are nowadays gathered by specialized companies. These usually change up their IPs ever so often, leaving you vulnerable for a bit. PeerBlock is good to be almost-safe though.

Anyway, what I actually wanted to say is that I added some updates to the first post. They touch about some of the things brought up in the thread and will hopefully answer at least a few questions.

Hmm I remember reading on filesonic and few other sites that they also pay from uploaders PPD for site admins dunno.
To be frank I got into uploading business 1 week ago, and see where it got me ^^.

As for new sites, true its a matter of time, however first we need to wait out all quiters.
http://torrentfreak.com/cyberlocker-ecosystem-shocked-as-big-players-take-drastic-action-120123/

Since 2 of the biggest (imo) filehosts quit after megaupload, its a matter of time the rest will follow which is happening now. All of their daughter companies and other new in bussines are following FS/FSN or doing some other things like banning US citizens.

Last edited:
You should use this site here. It's made by anonymous (the ones who hacked FBI), it'll be free, fast(the say so), and it's servers are in Russia, that don't give a sh!# to the FBI or the Piracy, so it won't be shut down by the USA government.

http://anonyupload.com/

I hope it helped. Bye

Ps: It start's working january 25

Last edited:
I found this yesterday, downloaded up to episode 5 of Puella Magi Madoka Magica, and was like, "I'll go to sleep, I'll download the rest tomorrow" - so sorry guys that my insta-karma got you caught up :)

Thank you for putting up all the links, and going into the trouble of replacing them *hugs*

oh my god it seem like this will be the end of the world in 2012 i am enrage right now with my account useless . Pls fileserve and filesonic come back to us sooner with all anime. I will do anything to fight againt all stupid law in USA.

I've googled around a bit and seems this anonyupload stuff is really getting to proceed throguh.

Hope it will be a good one and if the statements are true I'll be the first one who'll donate.

I've googled around a bit and seems this anonyupload stuff is really getting to proceed throguh.

Hope it will be a good one and if the statements are true I'll be the first one who'll donate.

The problem with this is, no one knows what it is, who it is or where it is. Only basis to the information is that the servers will be located in Russia and the domain will be transferred to Russia, when currently it is registered off of Yahoo in the USA. Which would make it of an already curious origin in the first place, why not just start off from a Russian origin? Just does not sit right with me in that aspect. If you are going to make a server and base it somewhere else, why start it off in a foreign territory, register it there, domain it and park it there, then move it offshore? Just my mind wandering, but I trust my thoughts.

You should use this site here. It's made by anonymous (the ones who hacked FBI), it'll be free, fast(the say so), and it's servers are in Russia, that don't give a sh!# to the FBI or the Piracy, so it won't be shut down by the USA government.

http://anonyupload.com/

I hope it helped. Bye

Ps: It start's working january 25

I smell scam, just by using paypal it's not anonymous anymore.

^ i think it is a scam... the site already unavailable now! at least for me!

i got this messages from yahoo
"999.

Unfortunately we are unable to process your request at this time. This error is usually temporary. Please try again later.
"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25