Hongfire offline?

Well they did said about keeping hold of your character card of SBPR and I think they are upto something.

Oh.... and hello guys/girls those who knows me in HF. Well same name and same who guy provided SBPR mods.

Hello there! :) In their preview video there's a slideshow of character cards clearly done in SBPR. I think this is what they meant as well. I imagine they might have added some additions to the maker though... maybe you'll be able to load SBPR characters but once saved can't be imported back to SBPR... Which from the looks of it will probably not matter much xD

Hello there! :) In their preview video there's a slideshow of character cards clearly done in SBPR. I think this is what they meant as well. I imagine they might have added some additions to the maker though... maybe you'll be able to load SBPR characters but once saved can't be imported back to SBPR... Which from the looks of it will probably not matter much xD

Yes I saw the preview and in their earliest blogs after the last patch 14 release they did say to get hold of your favorite cards and same time they also released their own "100 Most Popular Character". Adding some more addition seems interesting. Let's hope we don't get same disappointment from SBPR. I agree with you we might not go back to SBPR after doing editing of your character in new game. So better keep a back up file for safety.

Everything seems to be there, no major rollback this time!.
But the forum layout is still crude, no rep, blogs, signatures or attachments.
Let's hope it lasts this time!

Everything seems to be there, no major rollback this time!.
But the forum layout is still crude, no rep, blogs, signatures or attachments.
Let's hope it lasts this time!
Also you can't easily follow your subscribed threads :(

There is a hell of a change for me though. Currently looking at it.

It's up again but still messed up with the damn forbidden shit when I click on some pages.

HF is back?! No major rollback?! Man, this is way more better than I expected :alice_happy:

I know we lost a lot of customization there, but I am sure HongFire will get them alright from time to time. We will just have to be patient.

It's back, though with an old skin and no avatars and the dates are screwed up, but most of the content up to last month seems to be there!
Hopefully this whole mess is over...

Indeed, maybe crashed.
The forced updated of the forum engine from 3 to 5 means that a lot of things need to be addressed.

No surprises there. I don't know what the cause is this time but I'm kind of figuring that it'll be a week or two until we can know if HongFire is back and stable for good.

No surprises there. I don't know what the cause is this time but I'm kind of figuring that it'll be a week or two until we can know if HongFire is back and stable for good.
Indeed, at this point, it's kinda hard to be surprised by much of anything, really. Still sucks, though.

Eh, kinda what to expect after a hacker attack and a upgrade.
Don't know anything 'bout this "hacker" kid either, hopefully he has
already been giving up, but who knows?

Could as well be other things.
:lapi_mad:
Internet down! Don't take our i-net Trump (lolz)!

It works for me, but the connection was very slow and I had navigate via the main page.

Expect high and low for some time. To restore everything is a huge job. Still a lot of problem to solve (signatures, avatars, etc.). HF might need to close from time to time for tests and maintenance.

No need to panic IMO... :bubblebath:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Shop hand painted Ajrakh sarees, stoles, and dupattas online at Indiantesoro.com! We offer a wide variety of beautiful and authentic Ajrakh products crafted on fine fabric and painted using ntural dies.
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199054.html

Thanks a ton!
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ236136? Event better.
Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful