Hongfire offline?

While Hongfire is down :akazukin_cry: ...

is there any other place to browse Sexy Beach Premium Resort mods?

I wish it too, my friend but beside Hongfire, I can't find another site that have SBPR mods :akazukin_cry:
I have 21 mods, not so big, do u want any specific mod? I can help u :akazukin_easy:

Reposting other people's mods is a two-edged sword. While such an act is nice and meant helpful, it might hurt authors. We discussed that in HF some time ago and when we created the modding group here at AS we published the result here. You are welcome to repost mods under these circumstances in the mod release threads in the club area and I will create threads if you need some.

Yep so it means my ISP can know my password on this site? (Including HF?)
If he care and intercept the traffic, yes of course, but I doubt that the ISP does give a damn about a random user of an obscure forum ^^

No idea, hope they will back online soon
The site is down for over a week
This is like the longest down time ever

If you are so worried about security on a message forum you have several options.

1) For Firefox users, check out the HTTPSEverywhere addon, can be found at the Electronic Freedom Foundation (eff.org)
2) HTTPS only encrypts traffic so far, SSL is pretty easy to man in the middle at the ISP level as they can Deep Packet Inspect all your traffic if you are doing things online to arise them being suspcious of you to require all your account traffic be inspected or have been instructed by Law Enforcement/Court Order
3) Really worried about your privacy on a forum site, check out Tor Browser, though a lot of suspicion and misinformation surrounds Tor and the Tor Browser, there is not much to worry about using Tor and its browser at default settings, leaving the browser run at its default resolution/screen size. Minimum your traffic routed and relayed with 3 nodes between you and your site you are visiting and at each junction the traffic its encrypted and encapsulated at least three time so no Tor Nodes/Relays know what data is being piped along its network, you to Tor Node 1 (3x encryption encapsulation), Node 1 to Node 2 loose one layer, Node 2 to Node 3 lose one layer, Node 3 to Website last layer is shed, Website to Node 3 (3x encapsulation again), Node 3 to Node 2 lose one layer, Node 2 to Node 1 lose one layer, Node 1 to You lose last layer. About every 10 minutes your Node Circuit path will change to a new entry, relay, and exit node on the Tor Network, this makes sure pretty much you are encrypted end to end, and your traffic is masked over by ambiguity with other users. Only downside I see using Tor Browser is the browser is a couple versions of Firefox browser mainstream, but comes with HTTSEverywhere installed and disables javascript, flash, and other entry for hacking by default.
4) Mentioned above earlier was using a VPN provider, you'll have to shop around for a good VPN provider, look for one that does not log traffic or retain traffic logs longer than 30days, and read their privacy and usage policies thoroughly. A good VPN Provider, for about 30 to 50 USD annually, you get a far more highly encrypted traffic stream your ISP or any other man in the middle must take a lot of work to deep packet scan your traffic, the traffic is encrypted end to end, and the VPN Provider node you connect to becomes technically a proxy node, the websites you visit see the VPN node ip address, not yours, also, you can further anonymize yourself tunneling Tor through a VPN Provider. How paranoid you are, choose your privacy practices to suit them.

I wish it too, my friend but beside Hongfire, I can't find another site that have SBPR mods :akazukin_cry:
I have 21 mods, not so big, do u want any specific mod? I can help u :akazukin_easy:

well, i can spare the link of my body tattoo mod here, but i think everyone that liked that mod grabbed it already

Tattoo mod

You have a couple options like...
1) If you use Firefox install the HTTPSEverywhere from the Electronic Frontier Foundation (eff.org), this will probe a site, if HTTPS is enabled, it will automatically request the https:// version instead of http://
2) Subscribe to privacy conscious, no logging VPN Provider (read the privacy and usage clauses very very thoroughly), 30 to 50 USD a year, a great investment as it works as an encrypted proxy, ISP has to really really deep packet scan you to see what is going on as the traffic is highly encrypted end to end between you and the VPN node.
3) Use Tor Browser, encrypted between you and the website you are visiting, makes 3 hops, entry, relay, exit, so can appear sluggish at times, but anonymity through ambuguity
4) Use a combination of the three, VPN with normal used browser (IE/Edge, Chrome, Firefox, whatever), Tor tunneled through your VPN for when you really want to be private.

If he care and intercept the traffic, yes of course, but I doubt that the ISP does give a damn about a random user of an obscure forum ^^

I tried Wireshark to see if it can capture my login credentials on this site damn I can confirm that it 'will' capture your login credentials, the password is encoded in md5 but using md5 decrypter which you can easily find online it decrypted my password correctly. :miku_depressed::miku_cry:
Anyway just as you said maybe my ISP doesn't really care about it. :nekopara_tehee:

I tried Wireshark to see if it can capture my login credentials on this site damn I can confirm that it 'will' capture your login credentials, the password is encoded in md5 but using md5 decrypter which you can easily find online it decrypted my password correctly. :miku_depressed::miku_cry:
Anyway just as you said maybe my ISP doesn't really care about it. :nekopara_tehee:
If the md5 was easily found out, then you should use a more difficult to find password. Reversing md5 that easily is only because you surely used a common simple password. ;)

Dunno where you live bro but 99% of ISP's don't give a damn about individual users.
If your gov wants to know something then sure they'll give them your data but govs usually don't give a crap themselves.
Unless you are distributing prodigious amounts of copyrighted material, or ugly crap like weapons, drugs or CP, that is.

Otherwise internet would be empty!.

If the md5 was easily found out, then you should use a more difficult to find password. Reversing md5 that easily is only because you surely used a common simple password. ;)

Just tried changing it to a difficult one it couldn't decrypt it lol
:akazukin_evillaugh:

Sorry for bumping my own OT question but I really need to know.
:akazukin_puppyeyes:
I see some users need the CM3D2 HF patch 1.31 good thing it was in my browser history here it is
https://mega.nz/#!74wSHLha!VLMmdsM5h7wP4XjQJdKy6W5g9iucM7n2ql4WvD9GXS0

Oh thank god. I thought I'd never get patch 1.31. But I'm still scared to update my CM3D2 game. I remember the 1.31 update messed up the UI. Does the HF 1.31 patch fix it? I'll assume it does, but if it doesn't, I don't remember how to fix it. Something about deleting a file from the UnityInjector folder or something and maybe possibly replace it with something?

Reactions: tg888
Oh thank god. I thought I'd never get patch 1.31. But I'm still scared to update my CM3D2 game. I remember the 1.31 update messed up the UI. Does the HF 1.31 patch fix it? I'll assume it does, but if it doesn't, I don't remember how to fix it. Something about deleting a file from the UnityInjector folder or something and maybe possibly replace it with something?

Yeah it still messes the UI. What you do before installing the HF patch is delete the Assets folder located in the UnityInjector folder.

I see some users need the CM3D2 HF patch 1.31 good thing it was in my browser history here it is

Yeah it still messes the UI. What you do before installing the HF patch is delete the Assets folder located in the UnityInjector folder.

OMG andromeda2010, I love you! <3 lol

i am pretty sure i have never posted on AS or HF despite having been a lurker and user on both for many years...
i have broken my silence for you. A, for the patch link, but B, really, REALLY, for how to fix the damn interface. i have been looking for a fix for ages it seems and never saw it before. you are my hero!

and thank you AeiroWultx for asking the question!

Wow, thanks so much for sharing this right now. I only had up to the patch 1.30 and hf patch 125. It's all updated now.
:nyanmusu_thanks:

I'm also wondering is this is a good place to share custom characters from CM3D2, SBPR and such.

edit: I've used the 1.31 hf patch on the 1.31 game patch. Some menus appear a bit bugged though, is it normal? If it is then I'll patiently wait until everything is normal in hf and the menus are updated :)

Last edited:
Quick news for everyone : Next Week Illusion gonna announce their next game
Only 2 small pictures leaked, and it looks amazing !
The graphic is somewhat near Dead or Alive 5 !

Reactions: Avne
Quick news for everyone : Next Week Illusion gonna announce their next game
Only 2 small pictures leaked, and it looks amazing !
The graphic is somewhat near Dead or Alive 5 !

Well they did said about keeping hold of your character card of SBPR and I think they are upto something.

Oh.... and hello guys/girls those who knows me in HF. Well same name and same who guy provided SBPR mods.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!
Sirvipe235 wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.

Excuse me but could you upload this game? You uploaded onebyt he same studio before.