Hiya!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravan

Dreamer
Jun 17, 2014
Hiya, figured I'd introduce myself. I'm Ravan, just some random 19-year old living in Norway. I enjoy reading books, playing games and listening to music, along with talking to friends! I hope to get along with you all.

Well, welcome to ASF Ravan!

Have a lot fun with the stuff of here, and enjoy your free time also with us, okay^^?

Notice: Hey [MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION]; greet your neighbor...:goodtea:

Reactions: GenKiDan
Yup, I know of a few of your folks from another forum, so I figured I'd hop into some of the MGs here!

Yup, I know of a few of your folks from another forum, so I figured I'd hop into some of the MGs here!

Oh, you know some of here, good...:goodtea: - Wait a moment!!!:surprised: :runaway: Where do you us know...???

JK

Well, then quiet sing up later to the MG, if the currently done is^^

Welcome Ravan ! Worlds getting increasingly smaller I see huhu.

haha, /me paranoidly looks out through the closed curtains. And checks behind the bushes.

To tired to stay around atm....Must.. sleep.

Welcome to AS Ravan~

Hmm... I see you joined after all xD Well... come around to the spams and games if you feel like chatting~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

aoi_tenziku wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Reupload RJ158595 please.
Scale wrote on Shine's profile.
Please re-upload [しおん!] 風と王女様と. (Ver14.11.13) [RJ139953] if possbile. Thanks you!

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/140828-しおん-風と王女様と-ver14-11-13-rj139953.253857/#post1666707
Chipp12 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reup this one please?

[111128] [シャークエイトバイト] May I Mind~フェラ少女~

Not sure if this might help if there weren't any backups but I've found a working link here; not sure whether I'll be able to get it myself.
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
It seems that you're the first to put this out, Shine. Would you be willing to update this buggy game? Please?
破滅へのカウントダウン to ver22/04/11
PSXXY wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
您好 能不能上传对魔忍CD的ZZZ-00050和ZZZ-00051?谢谢