I've come a long way since I made this thread.

Already completed the 15 volumes of the light novel (original japanese please, I dont read translated), I can only wait for the adaptation. Of course I am looking forward to more than just the oppai-service, the characters and over-laying plot makes the entire series much better than you can ever imagine if you actually made efforts to read.

My favorite light novel series to date (SAO? Forget it, no where close to the enjoyment I get out of reading DxD), my favorite franchise yet since Code Geass. Thanks to all the people who made this a reality. Season 2? Its just the beginning. There's definitely more than enough content for at least another 4-5 cours.

OPPAI!

Lucky you can read the original XD

Still waiting for volume 15 to be translated.

This and vanadis are my two most favorite ln's to date.

music_op1.jpg

CD-Jacket for first song 'Sympathy' by LSP for Excalibur arc.

I have feeling only the next three volumes are going to make it into the second season..

possibly XD

T.T
The happiest day have arrive! Episode one is out and is just GREAT!!!!! There is some mixed up parts with other volumes but since is faithful to the main story I can forgive that! I'm just ansious to see the next episode!!!! ^.^

just watched the latest episode its good

freed still makes me hate him as I hated him in the LN XD

Xenovia and Irina :nosebleed:

now I wait for Rosseweisee and Ravel XD next season.

Well, the second season is good, how I see, but...:goodtea:~> ...But the OP/END-song is not the greatest, if I think - They had a better soundtrack developed...:eathead:

Kinda disappointed with the OP sequence, with certain scenes dragging too long and repeated scenes from PVs. They should have thrown the foreshadowing of the new characters more than over-emphasizing our main team, because this franchise is extremely big. 'Sympathy' has been awesome to my ears since day 1, already pre-ordered my copy of the CD single. Though, I have no idea why ED is made in that manner, although the song has a nice ring and melody.

Koyama Rikiya as Azazel, Osaka Ryota as Vali. Like I mentioned, I would have opted for Fujiwara Keiji for Azazel if possible, but Rikiya's fit for the bill too. I await Vali's intro around episode 6-7 I guess. This 1 cour will only cover Volume 3 and 4 only.. But looking forward to more.

Apart for the minor differences from the novel, I have absolutely no complains. Drawings have been consistent from what I saw. Voice acting has been great too, especially from our Occult Research Club (including Xenovia and Irina even for their minimal involvement - yet). Things have yet to officially begin in the series, so I will hold my urges to see the scalemails till later. Of course, every single guy would be hopping mad to be in Issei's situation, but I will only say he earns the affection he receives instead of some cheap plot stick like in other series. My Onee-samas are back! Rias! Akeno-san! Plus new characters, what's there not to like? Fan-service show? That's an idiot's point of view. Just only goes to show how ignorant one can get.

I need more! OPPAI!

So, guessing with a 13 episodes season
This season will probably ends with the defeat of Loki

Since the whole hero faction encompass the Youkai meeting, Sairaorg, and the underworld crisis (and subsequently Ophis <3) that will probably be covered in 3rd season (with vol 12.5 being an OVA or BD extra)

^ DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT IS CALLED VOLUMES 3 AND 4?

Dont be an idiot and speculate nonsensical stuff when its stated plain and clear where it will end for this cour of 13 episodes.

Seeing how this is only 13 episode, I do think it will just animete Volume 3 and 4. Too bad, it will not cover the entire Story Arc. BUT! They will cover at least the badass fight between Issei and Vali. Now, THAT's what I'm waiting for the most!

The 6th episode of the anime (season 2) was great!

And since I haven't read the story, the epilogue caught me by surprise, although I knew something was up with that guy.

Going to be interesting on how many seasons they plan to animate. Liking it so far.

Meh... This anime can be great at times and then very bad at times. Don't get me wrong, I love it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Hey big thanks for uploading!

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01073118.html

Do you perhaps also have this one? I also can't find it online!
CHAOCHAO8899 wrote on Shine's profile.
can you upload this?
[240426][アトリエさくら]性調教済だった愛する彼女 ~他の男から仕込まれていた淫乱性癖
KASA80951016 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, sorry to bother. Could I please you to reupload the Mexashare of this game.
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ109073 ver 1.05

Please could you reupload these?
404notfound wrote on Krxze's profile.
hi,Krxze
your request here!
[170308] 青の祓魔師 京都不浄王篇 オリジナルドラマCD1 「悪魔と花見」 (第1巻完全生産限定版特典)
https://download.gg/en/file-18754160_7ed2a4fe5820ec48

[170712] 青の祓魔師 京都不浄王篇 オリジナルドラマCD2 「Memories of…」 (第5巻完全生産限定版特典)
https://download.gg/en/file-18754161_a43f52c7e04abb2c

please download and enjoy!!!