[Hibiki Works] 2014-04-25 PRETTY×CATION 初回限定版

I noticed that Aya's voice change a bit, it is more girly now unlike the Aya in the game which sound really strong and cool

lol yeah.. I get the feeling that it was the same VA, but somehow it has a different feeling when saying it..

MC being voiced was spected but i liked that he had a different voice in both arcs wich makes it looks like there are different versions of the MC (Just like the game), it was strange though that the animation MC looked more like the LxC 2 protag than the LxC 1 protag (I mean hairstyle).

The animation quality had its ups and downs, Yuni looked really weird while Aya looked fine, Yuki looked well. So when is the second animation going to be released?

I've noticed one thing that most of the Eroge don't put effort on drawing the male Protagonist. I mean like give the protagonists a break, they don't always get a voice, their face is mostly never shown and their badly drawn. If the Illustrator of the Eroge can draw male protagonist good, I will definitely be digging it.

EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah

Well, I found no news on their web for it.. So I expect it will be 2-3 months later (maybe)..

Yeah probably but i wonder if the next one will be longer to include the last three girls or will be the same time but less sex, or if they will instead give one of the girls their own anime (Probably Yuki).

I've noticed one thing that most of the Eroge don't put effort on drawing the male Protagonist. I mean like give the protagonists a break, they don't always get a voice, their face is mostly never shown and their badly drawn. If the Illustrator of the Eroge can draw male protagonist good, I will definitely be digging it.

EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah

You mean eroge ie games or ar you mentioning the animation? Because in the animation it made sense given the MCis entirely just a player avatar. If you mean eroge then the same apply (Most of the time, those MCs were the story is about their growth as a person do need to be as well drawn with features as the rest of the cast exa: Shirou from FSN), but for i dont find excuse its not giving the non MC males a voice, but yeah the CN industry treats males as dirt in general.

Luckily my avatar has almost everything you can ask for a MC: a good personality, a face for expression and a semivoice to give you at least an idea of his voice.

You mean eroge ie games or ar you mentioning the animation? Because in the animation it made sense given the MCis entirely just a player avatar. If you mean eroge then the same apply (Most of the time, those MCs were the story is about their growth as a person do need to be as well drawn with features as the rest of the cast exa: Shirou from FSN), but for i dont find excuse its not giving the non MC males a voice, but yeah the CN industry treats males as dirt in general.

Luckily my avatar has almost everything you can ask for a MC: a good personality, a face for expression and a semivoice to give you at least an idea of his voice.[/QUOTE]

I actually like like your avatar, I forgot his name but he is one of my favorite MC in my whole Eroge lifetime even though his voice only appears in the gameplay (The RPG Gameplay part)

He is named Chihaya in the default name. I think MCs with unique designs are the best. I prefer when VNs dont take place in HS settings so there can be more unique character designs wich is why i love ES a lot.

Yeah probably but i wonder if the next one will be longer to include the last three girls or will be the same time but less sex, or if they will instead give one of the girls their own anime (Probably Yuki).

Well, the possibility for Yuki to appear alone (her own anime) is very high. Since her story is the longest (I think) between those 5 heroines..

Well, the possibility for Yuki to appear alone (her own anime) is very high. Since her story is the longest (I think) between those 5 heroines..

That and she is probably the most popular of the three last given japan doesnt like mature women in general. Also since the first episode was an studentxstudent then the next one should be teacherxteacher and then Yuki.

Reactions: fguelffstan
He is named Chihaya in the default name. I think MCs with unique designs are the best. I prefer when VNs dont take place in HS settings so there can be more unique character designs wich is why i love ES a lot.

I remember now. I wasted a lot of time thinking of a name for him when I started but I ended up going with the default. Eiyuu Senki has that one level where it's really hard to beat.

I remember now. I wasted a lot of time thinking of a name for him when I started but I ended up going with the default. Eiyuu Senki has that one level where it's really hard to beat.

You coul name him after yourself? I mean the guy doesnt have a nationality if you recall the story. Anyways im sure you mean Shambala. Its not that hard at least compared to the original game.

You coul name him after yourself? I mean the guy doesnt have a nationality if you recall the story. Anyways im sure you mean Shambala. Its not that hard at least compared to the original game.

I remember playing a certain level that whenever I get close to beating the boss, I either die, she heals or my laptop crashes

It's that level from India I think, where the templar girl shows up after we take the dark marble from the Ruler of India. I think it was india since the character for that country was the topless character

Are you that early into the game? If i remember well BaiLin (Red Haired knight) was it?

Are you that early into the game? If i remember well BaiLin (Red Haired knight) was it?

It was that knight that has blonde hair, she has 11000 HP and heals all the damn time. Whenever I get to close to beating her, she either heals or kills the last character I have or or OR my damn laptop freezes!!!!

Sorry.

Anyways i didnt liked that all sex was naked but as always Sakura was the best (Though i liked the touch were Komachi remarks that they never had sex fully naked). All in all it was a good ride though a shame the birthday appends were never uploaded.

See you at the PxC 2 thread.

Yeah, this is the first and last CG that had Komachi scene naked
I'm satisfied though for the closing scene :D

Umm, sorry about this but.. what is that about?? I mean those link.
I've always been unable to access getchu for however long I can remember :(

Have you tried to copy the link and put it on the address bar?
well, at getchu i found Onnahole based on LxC2 character :D

Reactions: trtlatstewa

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Scale wrote on UFO's profile.
Can you re-upload this game (18禁ゲーム)[160729][extern] 報復催眠 DL版 (認証回避済) if possible? Thanks you!
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/18禁ゲーム-160729-extern-報復催眠-dl版-認証回避済.565818/
tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
抜きゲーみたいな島に住んでる貧乳はどうすりゃいいですか? ソフマップ特典録り下ろしドラマCD 「後輩の変態プレイに付き合わされてギャル彼女と鑑賞されながらいちゃラブエッチ」

SHUFFLE! エピソード2~神にも悪魔にも狙われている男~ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「どきどきドラマCD 木下きらら編」

ハミダシクリエイティブ トレーダー特典ドラマCD「どうかecchiと発音して下さい。」

ハミダシクリエイティブ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「人間らしい、正直な暮らしをするつもりです」

ハミダシクリエイティブ凸 げっちゅ屋特典録り下ろしドラマCD「妃愛の結婚式、エーゲ海にて」
Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?