[Hibiki Works] 2014-04-25 PRETTY×CATION 初回限定版

well i can always do that but.. it is a little refreshing to see the animation.. if it was somehow rather bad animated, then I can just toss it aside :D I appreciate their work on it though..
I understand of your point in thinking "sometimes animation cannot compherend the beautiful of the CG", i do think so too afterall.. lol :P

The thing I am worried about an animation is that it will mostly made out of H-scene and less story. I don`t worry much about the quality of graphics

Not like it. They will probably give MC a name and a face and i wouldnt like to see an anime of my waifus defiled by some dude.

Its NTR at its finest :/ so gonna skip it.

The thing I am worried about an animation is that it will mostly made out of H-scene and less story. I don`t worry much about the quality of graphics

Judging from the synopsis, that would be the case. It's on assumption that MC already on relationship so they will go straight to the h-scene.

Not like it. They will probably give MC a name and a face and i wouldnt like to see an anime of my waifus defiled by some dude.

Its NTR at its finest :/ so gonna skip it.

There's an possibility that the MC will be faceless, like his eyes covered by the hair and only nose and mouth shown.
Oh well, I'll still watching regardless and if it's not good, it will go straight to the recycle bin :D
I hope they will cover all character, especially Sera and Misasa

Last edited:
Not looking forward to Yuni's scenario. Her fake relationship proposal was painful to read and caused - for me - more harm than good to their story >_<. Only thing of worth was the conclusion with her written letter + confession. But, that's just me being drama-damaged *lol*.

Anyway, If they butchered Aya's story I will cry and replay the game 10000 times to forget the Animation

Judging from the synopsis, that would be the case. It's on assumption that MC already on relationship so they will go straight to the h-scene.

well.. thats what I don't really like when some game get an animation.. cutting it to the case, in this case already on relationship.. but if they make it from the start it will be an anime/movie instead lol :D

There's an possibility that the MC will be faceless, like his eyes covered by the hair and only nose and mouth shown.
Oh well, I'll still watching regardless and if it's not good, it will go straight to the recycle bin :D
I hope they will cover all character, especially Sera and Misasa

lol.. still recycle bin? well, for me it go straight to Shift+Del :D
seems like they'll cover everyone of them.. though for the 1st volume only 2 from 4 character..

Anyway, If they butchered Aya's story I will cry and replay the game 10000 times to forget the Animation

haha.. I do understand what you feel :(

Wow, I like the character design and my first impression just looking at the artwork got me thinking... -u- *pervert thoughts*

hello,
im new to this forum and to this kind of game, visual novel, dating sim, etc
i already downloaded the game and i have a question.
my question maybe stupid...
what is the append life for?

hello,
im new to this forum and to this kind of game, visual novel, dating sim, etc
i already downloaded the game and i have a question.
my question maybe stupid...
what is the append life for?

Append life is basically a DLC, a free one to be exact. If can be viewed once you finish a route, it's in the extras and after story. It is half H-scenes and love love situations which makes your heart warm for some reason.

Reactions: fguelffstan
Append life is basically a DLC, a free one to be exact. If can be viewed once you finish a route, it's in the extras and after story. It is half H-scenes and love love situations which makes your heart warm for some reason.

now i understand,
thank you (_ _)

Thanks for the link, been waiting for it.. keep looking on the official website but it just didn't appear for somedays so i just give up on checking it lol..

so here is for those whom unable to download it from holyseal or the official website..
https://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/1W5MB0EC/PC_APPEND-LIFE_FEBRUARY.zip_links

sorry about the minimum mirror link, those are the only link I know work for sometime..
well enjoy it :)

I watched the LovelyxCation animation, it was good but was brought down by the Shadows Damn Voice actor of the Protagonist!

They also have that Super color changing clothes that Anime character sometimes have. starting from 23:26.

23:26
dsadx.PNG

23:32
dscsd.PNG

I am just used to having a protagonist that doesn't have a voice

Last edited:
I watched the LovelyxCation animation, it was good but was brought down by the Shadows Damn Voice actor of the Protagonist!

They also have that Super color changing clothes that Anime character sometimes have. starting from 23:26.

23:26
View attachment 7220

23:32
View attachment 7221

I am just used to having a protagonist that doesn't have a voice

I just watched it yesterday..
How should I describe it, ummmm... maybe "weird" should be the best word to describe it..
There are some changes happened there and there.. like sometimes the heroine's face change (I don't mean the expressions).. So yeah, weird (from my perspective)..

I just watched it yesterday..
How should I describe it, ummmm... maybe "weird" should be the best word to describe it..
There are some changes happened there and there.. like sometimes the heroine's face change (I don't mean the expressions).. So yeah, weird (from my perspective)..

I noticed that Aya's voice change a bit, it is more girly now unlike the Aya in the game which sound really strong and cool

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US