Hewwo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumiee

Delete account
Elite Member
Jan 2, 2012
Hewwo everyone. I joined this site cause me loves anime & all anime thingys. I'm a shy/nervous person so sowwy for the short intro. I would love to make friends on here & we can just talk about anime stuffys & online games :3 I play free-to-play online games. The one i kept/played for a while is League Of Legends. Other ones either bore me or computer can't handle it do to high end graphics. Anyways nice to meet all of you & hope to become friends with ya each & happy new years.

Hello,

Great to have ya' here on AS. I'm sure you'll find friends fairly quickly.

Cheers.

Haidere~ Welcome to A-S :>

Don't worry we wont bite you~ unless we're hungry

Welcome to AS Lumiee~
I bite even if im not hungry :3

Last edited:
Hello again and welcome to AS forums :)
Have fun in the spams section and you will make friends in no time

And good to see another LoL player :)
Even though ive quit for awhile now

Anyways nice to meet you Lumiee

Last edited:
Welcome to ASF, Lumiee.
Have fun in the forum.

ACHTUNG!! These 2 WILL eat you alive.:stilleathead: I'll guarantee that.:lecture:
Stick with me and I'll protect you from these wolves.:menft:

Says the third wolf~
Anyhow too late mwahahhaha~ Lol

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] By George! Shouldn't you be in school or class by this hour?!(9:16 GMT+8 Malaysia)

ACHTUNG!! These 2 WILL eat you alive.:stilleathead: I'll guarantee that.:lecture:
Stick with me and I'll protect you from these wolves.:menft:[/QUOTE]

You would be my protector? (knows your a wolf in sheeps clothing) Yay my hero :3 (thinks of a way to not be fooled and bam master plan has formed)

Hello,

Great to have ya' here on AS. I'm sure you'll find friends fairly quickly.

Cheers.

Thankies :3 I never had a welcome party xD & sorry for the late response i didn't know anyone replied to my threat =/

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] Well I'll be... You're on holiday too?
Hell, I took 1 week off starting yesterday til Friday(Saturday is no work day).

[MENTION=12899]Lumiee[/MENTION] Don't ya worry, mate. I'm don't eat fresh meat. I cook them 1st.

Hi!!!!!! :)

Hewwo ^_^ sorry for the late response :( i didn't know anyone left me any posts D:

Haidere~ Welcome to A-S :>

Don't worry we wont bite you~ unless we're hungry

Hii! hehe i don't mind getting bitten ;] ah the pain the pleasure!!! Lol jk jk. Thankies for the welcome & sorry for the late response me didn't know i had any replies/comments etc. I'm saying sorry to everyone that has left a post on my thread :D

Last edited:
vWELCOME TO ANIME-SHARING . HAVE FUN ON SPAM SECTION :) . GL

Hellos :] & thankies. Sorry for the late response i didn't know anyone posted on my thread. Hmm i never really spammed before xD Cute sig you have there ^^

[MENTION=159]alexsdu[/MENTION] Did you change your avatar/sig ? I think you had something else as your avatar/sig. But maybe im wrong xD Yay cook me up i'll be extra tasty :P hehe cheers mate -Raises liquor-

Last edited:
[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] Well I'll be... You're on holiday too?
Hell, I took 1 week off starting yesterday til Friday(Saturday is no work day).

[MENTION=12899]Lumiee[/MENTION] Don't ya worry, mate. I'm don't eat fresh meat. I cook them 1st.

Medium rare plz~
Yeps no school for a while so i get to spam except my activity is dropping really fast =.=

[MENTION=12899]Lumiee[/MENTION] Yup I did.
I change my avatar every month. But today I didn't like my 1st choice, so I change with my current avatar.
798868-KQ9BHVU.jpg
changed to
798870-Q36IEEB.png

BTW, she's my Macross fanfic main character, Captain (Navy rank) Constantine van Drac.
I drew her using Adobe Illustrator, with mouse only.

[MENTION=159]alexsdu[/MENTION] Hehe ok :] I never heard of that game =/ what do you do in it? & i like this avatar you have more than your first choice :D this one has a face xD

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] Do you mean me medium rare or just in general you like everything medium rare? O_O omg your lvl 95 on here? woah that's majorly awesome xP im just a tiny teeny inny lvl 2 T_T

Last edited:
[MENTION=12899]Lumiee[/MENTION] It's not a game. More like a storytelling/novel that is fan-made based on anime/manga/games/movie/TV series/anything.
I make a story based on Macross universe, set in 2069, about a U.N.Spacy's patrol fleet, Galaxy Patrol 13*, nicknamed Lucky 13.
Capt. Constantine van Drac(24) is a captain of a Capital-class aircraft carrier, UNS Yukikaze, part of that fleet.
Currently the story still in concept stage. I got characters, aircraft (my own design), starships (my own design) but not solid story yet, just ideas.

*Currently there are 30 patrol fleets active - not including task forces(quick response fleets), battle fleets, exploration fleets, colony fleets.

Last edited:
[MENTION=12899]Lumiee[/MENTION] Yay for lvl 95 awesomeness~ (I spam too much) I like my meat medium or medium rare usually but its safer to say medium rare cuz they usually overcook a little =.=

^^ Overdrive Spamm.. :XD:

Btw Welcome to AS Lumiee.. HAve fun in game n spam sec.. Dun't wurry i;m a "shy" person too.. hope we can make a good Friends.. :fulfilled:

Very shy im sureeee~ Kidnapping kittehs and the such *Slaps with baby whale*

[MENTION=159]alexsdu[/MENTION] Wow that sounds awesome :D You seem very talented/gifted You should have a job making designs and stuffys. Also sorry i kinda got lost in the middle me don't know much of those things =_=

[MENTION=12899]Lumiee[/MENTION] Yay for lvl 95 awesomeness~ (I spam too much) I like my meat medium or medium rare usually but its safer to say medium rare cuz they usually overcook a little =.=

Hehe yes you are pure awesomeness :cheerleader: go go samyeung46 :D As long as my meat has no blood in it & is cooked decently i'll eat it:smug:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Scale wrote on UFO's profile.
Can you re-upload this game (18禁ゲーム)[160729][extern] 報復催眠 DL版 (認証回避済) if possible? Thanks you!
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/18禁ゲーム-160729-extern-報復催眠-dl版-認証回避済.565818/
tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
抜きゲーみたいな島に住んでる貧乳はどうすりゃいいですか? ソフマップ特典録り下ろしドラマCD 「後輩の変態プレイに付き合わされてギャル彼女と鑑賞されながらいちゃラブエッチ」

SHUFFLE! エピソード2~神にも悪魔にも狙われている男~ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「どきどきドラマCD 木下きらら編」

ハミダシクリエイティブ トレーダー特典ドラマCD「どうかecchiと発音して下さい。」

ハミダシクリエイティブ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「人間らしい、正直な暮らしをするつもりです」

ハミダシクリエイティブ凸 げっちゅ屋特典録り下ろしドラマCD「妃愛の結婚式、エーゲ海にて」
Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?