Hello from a not native english speaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Coquin_Gamer

Jul 1, 2012
Hello.

Before begin my presentation,i want to say that my english is not my native language. I speak in fact, french. (but i'am not french:D)

It's for that, that my username is "The_coquin_gamer" (mixt between french and english).

And gamer because, like a lot the....games (yes i known, it was not difficult to understand this).

Well, i have 26 year old et and i disovers this forum from a long long time, but it's only now that i have decided to make a registration.

My hobby is: game (really?) like rpg (us and j rpg) essentially but some other game like ridge racer (yes i'm really dessapoint by the game from vita and unbound (in my opinion, this is not a real ridge racer) or borderlands (be ready for the 2) or Deus Ex and many more.

For music, i listen a lot of music (sorry but not the singer who begin and ended by the letter B). :punch:

I'm sorry for my english. I have some difficulties to speak or write. It's more easy for me to read.

Thank you :bye:

Welcome to Anime Sharing, The_Coquin_Gamer~!
Enjoy your stay and have fun.

Your English is fine c: And we'll help you if you do not know how to explain some things in English.

hi Conquin welcome to Anime~Sharing

Nice to meet you~

drop by the spam/games section if you'd like~

have fun and enjoy this forum~

Hi there The_Coquin_Gamer
Welcome to AS Forum..
Please help vote for our competitions (read my siggy^.^)
Drop by spam n games section if you have a time, may you enjoy your stay and have fun.
Nice to meet you anyway :3

Hi The_coquin_gamer!! ヾ(。・ω・。)

Nice to meet you..
..and welcome to Anime-Sharing (●ゝω・●)
Hope you enjoy and have lots of fun here!

Peace

sign2v.jpg

Welcome to AS The_Coquin_Gamer :3

Hmm theres a couple french speakers around and people who took french classes and walked out of the class knowing about ten words *cough me cough* Anyhow enjoy your stay xD

Welcome and enjoy your stay.

Your English is understandable. ^^

Glad to see more new members.

Please have a cookie~

cb2acecb07c7684f01906475b51113fa.jpg

Welcome to ASF, Coquin Gamer.
Have fun in the forum.

If you wouldn't mind me asking, which part of France are you from?

As for your English, don't worry much about it. We'll help you improve it from time to time. I'm also not a native English speaker too.
I hope you wouldn't be upset, but let me help you correct some of the noticeable mistakes.
Well, i have 26 year old et and i disovers this forum from a long long time, but it's only now that i have decided to make a registration.
1. I am 26 years old...
2. discovered

My hobby is: game (really?) like rpg (us and j rpg) essentially but some other game like ridge racer (yes i'm really dessapoint by the game from vita and unbound (in my opinion, this is not a real ridge racer) or borderlands (be ready for the 2) or Deus Ex and many more.
1. disappointed

Lol in french if he is using a direct translation thing it would say have :goodtea: Kind of like how chinese makes no sense in direct translations xD

Nothing makes sense with direct or literal translations...

Please look over this random post.

Thank you.

Thank you all for your message.

I must have recreate an account because i have make a mistake with email of my previous account. -_- (wrong site)

Thank you renano, i like cookies :)

Well, like i say, i speak french but i'm not french

Reactions: renano
I guess most people have done that, pertaining to the making of a new account by mistake.

Glad you liked the cookies~

It's still neat you have knowledge with the French language even if you're not French.

It's still neat you have knowledge with the French language even if you're not French.

Yes but a lot of people think because we speak french, we are french XD.

But i want improve my english (i think that my english is not bad (well in comprehension) because in french, we can miss a lot of things (in general).

But i would like learn japanese because we can miss a lot of things in french and english too.

I suppose that would be the generalization if someone spoke a certain language.

Still, you're right about how we can miss things in any language.

This forum shall also guide you to improve your English. ^^

Most people tackled Hiragana and Katakana first before delving into Kanji... when they're learning Japanese.

Shall bromance commence between Seemless and Coquin?

Stay tuned to find out.

I have heard and read that people improved their English from forums and other websites.

Quite a wonder this internet-age is~

hahaha so i paid atleast ab bit attention in geography ^^

Well, it's true that it's maybe a little hard for the big country to take care for the litlle country.

But even if we are a little country(in size) but well...how can i explain that. We are some discret importance in world.^^

Shall bromance commence between Seemless and Coquin?

Stay tuned to find out.

I have heard and read that people improved their English from forums and other websites.

Quite a wonder this internet-age is~

Bromance?

Well, me it's the game and specially the rpg who allowed to improve my english (from the genereation genesis (megadrive in french) super nes (famicom in english i think) etc ^^

Hmm random note would be that some rules in writing arent used when just chatting in forums because theyre bothersome (or people just dont want to use it) so should still study up on punctuation and whatnot :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!
Redlof wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154687.html & https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269035.html (mexa or rosefile) & Part 3 of this on mexa if it's not a problem - https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ262921.html (threads too long to link, sorry)