Half-Human & Half-Animal Contest with Chopsticks?!

Vote for your favorite Half-Human & Half-Animal with Chopsticks?! Piece~

• IwantPedobearToo

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • renano

Votes: 24 82.8%
  • Kuki

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • kami-onii-chan

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Mato

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • nexus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ralium

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • DL Zandorf Rahamasch

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • SainTPrimE

Votes: 7 24.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
jQc0p.png

Second try not much better :foreveralone:

Reactions: renano
You're getting there IPT. ^^

Unfortunately, this is a drawing contest xD

:runhappy:

If I may ask, what is an IPT? :confused:

Drawing...? hmmm... I remember art lessons in school... now I remember my marks... and now I want to forget them again :runhappy:

Ah....

Maybe I shouldn't have brought the 'drawing' part up.

IwantPedobearToo = IPT by taking the capital initials of your name. :goodtea:

Most people call you by Pedobear, but your name says otherwise~

[MENTION=24179]IwantPedobearToo[/MENTION] : Heeey... ur first drawing looks like mine~~
But i use octopus...

IwantPedobearToo = IPT by taking the capital initials of your name. :goodtea:

Most people call you by Pedobear, but your name says otherwise~

Ahhhh... now i understand :D

[MENTION=29956]2Dheeey[/MENTION] Good to hear that I am not the only one bad at drawing.
But aren´t squids and octususses the same? :reallyconfused:

They're both Cephalopods. The only difference between them is the number of tentacles, octopus having 8 while a squid has 10. :goodtea:

His skills are nothing one should take light of~

Last edited:
Pedobear is sure to take this contest. Like look at his skills! On the same level as Samkaka and renano.

Hmm i dont really mind if anyone wants to use more than one animal to represent themselves [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] ojou sama~

The banners are done. I'm just making special ones for the judges.

Also, I think two is the maximum amount of animals that the participants are allowed to use.

@ Decalcomania, AhGwee & renano
Thanks for your compliment, I'm honored.
BTW, for Decalcomania and AhGwee, you joined these last 3 month and you have exceeding 9000 post??:o_O:
You must be very active in this forum. Well, nice to meet you two.

[MENTION=1837]r.bednarski[/MENTION] No problem c: Also, yeah. renano joined before me, so she had a bigger post count, but I was motivated to catch up to her and now, I passed her. All thanks to her not posting in a while, haha.

*ehehe* I guess we are pretty active. I joined almost 2 months after Decal and Rennie. I guess I find this forum really addictive, but it's more of something fun for me.

Will you decide to enter? An immediate answer isn't required at this time. ^w^

Though you can observe if you'd like as you've said earlier~

:surprised: noooooooooooooooooooooooo i couldn't find my artbook i can't drawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww:dead:

Ah, i'm just an observer. Even if I want to join, my drawing proficiency is 0%. (T_T)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US