Game's u bought but never played much or not at all?

Global Agenda, when you had to buy that game. (It's free now as far as I know.)

I played it on my brothers PC like 20 minutes then I downloaded it to my PC, but my PC couldn't handle the graphics xD
So I haven't played it since.

Civilisation IV.

Never played this series before. I tried getting straight into it and skipped some tooltips. The menu looks pretty daunting (so many options), I always said I'd look at some in-depth guide, but several months have passed now.

Nowadays' AAA games...except Sims 3.

Latest is Assassin's Creed IV (bought it on my money). Uninstalled immediately after done with it.

Reactions: uenchuceli
Xenogears ! heard so much bout this game and after years i found a copy at a garage sale but never played this one more then a few hours.....so many other games came in between and finaly sold it among a few others at ebay.Last year i got an iso of Xeno for epsx emulator but again no time to check it out....

I don't really remember the last game I bought anymore... pretty sure it was Star Wars: Jedi Academy or something (SW JK3). Rather than haven't played it, I was able to finish the game under 20 hours or something... yeah I have a tendency to complete offline games pretty fast as long it's in English. However, it doesn't mean I will clock iat times if the game is extremely long to complete.

played Jedi Academy online for about 7 years ! there is still a community out there modding this game and a lot of cool total conversions and mods(Movie Battles 2 is one that comes in mind as it is the biggest and most ambitious one in years) have so much good memories about countless nights playing JK3 online....unforgettable memories....lightsaber battles like in the movies ! ;)

played Jedi Academy online for about 7 years ! there is still a community out there modding this game and a lot of cool total conversions and mods(Movie Battles 2 is one that comes in mind as it is the biggest and most ambitious one in years) have so much good memories about countless nights playing JK3 online....unforgettable memories....lightsaber battles like in the movies ! ;)

Oh my... I didn't think there was people that was interested in Jedi Knight Series. But Online? Wow, nice. I have the actual game somewhere in the archives. The Storyline missions was pretty easy since it used basic puzzles and fights. Pretty liner stuff, if you know where to jump. Back to the online topic, I would imagine that's the case. I used a few mods in the early days before moving on to other games. But wow, lightsaber battles like the movies? That's some neat production of that mod. Didn't think there was someone that devote of making such a mod. I probably should re-visit it on my spare time.

Thanks for mentioning the mod and your experience about the game. Jedi Knight 2 was kind of challenging if you don't keep your cool. Especially if you put on the hardest difficulty. Jedi Knight 3... wasn't too difficult in my opinion. Unless you just went pure Jedi mode on the hardest difficulty.

Fate/Extra CCC...I've yet to even reach the tutorial fight and I bought the game in 2013 June.

Legend of the Heroes ,Trails in the sky. It's collecting dusts, but I'm not motivated to play it.
Also, some steam games that I bought from cheap bundles, most of them sucks.
:291540:

Atelier rorona plus, the game's great but it just missing something for RPG game

Legend of the Heroes ,Trails in the sky. It's collecting dusts, but I'm not motivated to play it.
Also, some steam games that I bought from cheap bundles, most of them sucks.
:291540:

same here.....bought so many games on steam but AvP 2000 and Dangerous waters were the only games i played more than once.

same here.....bought so many games on steam but AvP 2000 and Dangerous waters were the only games i played more than once.
:291505: oh wow the graphics looks so retro, you like these kinds of games KenShjIN?

:291505: oh wow the graphics looks so retro, you like these kinds of games KenShjIN?

If you mean those two mentioned then yea.Love the new remastered version of AvP and bought that one because a dude on steam proposed to play it online through steam (due to the lack of dedicated servers....) countless nights spent on playing deathmatch til morning.
I love playing all kind of simulations....Air,Sea,Land...a hobby of mine since the early Amiga days.The more realistic the better.Just wish had more time for all those games.....

Almost all the games I got for my PS3, freaking glorified Blu-Ray player

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US