Fortune Arterial

Hi [MENTION=1287]TheDefend[/MENTION]

Yes, it's supposed to reduce the display width of FA.

In some cases, your widescreen monitor will scale FA to full screen. Since FA wasn't made for widescreen resolution, the display will be stretched. If this happens, you'll want to turn this option on to shrink the display so that FA will appear in the right resolution.

This option is intended for fixing issue with widescreen, not changing the game resolution to widescreen. =P

Last edited:
Hey, i want to ask something. Is this patch is corrupted or something? Because when i install it give this 'The cabinet file '_8858220BA626A82AFCC6638C8F20557F' required for instalation is corrupt and etc etc'. So, i try to redownloading and installing it back but it give the same result. Is this patch corrupted or is it just me or i need to do something before installing the patch?

Yes, already did and it didnt match. So is the problem from the patch itself or just need to download it again?

If it doesn't match then it means your download is corrupt.

If redownloading still doesn't work, try downloading with a download manager.

I did use download manager and I using idm. I try to solve this thing myself then if the problem is from the download itself, thanks for the help.
Hey, why not make a mirror for the download then? Maybe it can solve some problem like mine?

LabMice

That single link you see is already mirror by itself, you're automatically connected to the fastest distribution server

Hey, i want to ask something. Is this patch is corrupted or something? Because when i install it give this 'The cabinet file '_8858220BA626A82AFCC6638C8F20557F' required for instalation is corrupt and etc etc'. So, i try to redownloading and installing it back but it give the same result. Is this patch corrupted or is it just me or i need to do something before installing the patch?

*transform into a geek*
according to some source of web there is no definite fix for this kind of problem. but when i tried searching i stumbled upon some fix that might help you:
- try to dl with IE and run it directly
- try to dl in a comp that the installer is working and copy it to your comp
- try to right click>>> run as administrator
- try to update your windows installer (ask a tech on how to do/ fix this)

Currently these are the fix the problem, there are a lot more fix but try to dig it yourself ^ . ^;;
*transform back into a stalker*

finished kiriha route just now and even if it was a fulfiling ending it's a bit sad.
also are al the girls route that short? it's a bit short imo. or is there anything i'm missing as i can't find a walkthough for this VN.
BTW thanks for your hard work TL team!

Right now, I'm in the true route in the game. I hope this September we have a new patch for this fantastic game. I can't wait for Haruna and Erika routes!!!

Fairly new to this forum, I yearn for some guidance. Don't mind the minor bump.

So, after installing the game like it should have been, I got this error.
weirderror.jpg

Right after running BGI.exe; or the shortcut rather that's showed on my desktop.

After that, this came up.

weirderror2.jpg

I clicked Okay, and it pretty much repeats to square one. lol. Until I clicked cancel the next time, the cycle stops.

Halp? >:\

Hi there [MENTION=31780]MessyNeko[/MENTION]

If you can install the game from the CD image then it is unlikely that your download is broken. It's probably just that your copy of FA needs a no CD patch.

Try finding that and if it still doesn't work, contact me again. You might want to ask the person who provided you with the copy first though.

P.S. If you don't mind redownloading the whole game, try our copy. (Look at Checkmate's first post.)

Last edited:
Hi there [MENTION=31780]MessyNeko[/MENTION]

If you can install the game from the CD image then it is unlikely that your download is broken. It's probably just that your copy of FA needs a no CD patch.

Try finding that and if it still doesn't work, contact me again. You might want to ask the person who provided you with the copy first though.

P.S. If you don't mind redownloading the whole game, try our copy. (Look at Checkmate's first post.)

Actually.. that's a good idea, I'm just gonna go and download the whole game from here. >.>
..I'll have to struggle downloading it all, with this very terrible download speed that I have. :c

I'll be checkin on later, if any problem arises. Keep them translation patches comin' =D

Thanks.

I try to do my best troubleshooting, even though I have no idea about a lot of things. XD I can only provide good answers about patching, not about running the game.

Our patch doesn't modify how the game engine works. If you can run the game before patching then you can run it after patching as well. It is strongly recommended to ask the uploader of your copy if you can't run BGI.exe in the first place. ^^

Actually.. that's a good idea, I'm just gonna go and download the whole game from here. >.>
..I'll have to struggle downloading it all, with this very terrible download speed that I have. :c

I'll be checkin on later, if any problem arises. Keep them translation patches comin' =D

Thanks.
i dont think you need to redownload the whole part..
after installed the original CD run the english patch and use that FA-x64patch.rar
(it bypass the original BGI.exe, CMIIW, no need for noCD)
i use that trick and it works

Reactions: MessyNeko
i dont think you need to redownload the whole part..
after installed the original CD run the english patch and use that FA-x64patch.rar
(it bypass the original BGI.exe, CMIIW, no need for noCD)
i use that trick and it works

Wow.., it actually worked.. :O!

Thank you so much. lol. I didn't think it would work in the first place. xD

is haruna route and erika route is already translated 100% ?

sorry for repost... I didn't have time to look entire thread.......

gomen.... :( :(

and one more thing...
why the game is end? I select the erika route and skip the message.....
after that there are a woman(the face is like same with kiriha) and the game is end....
is that like that? or because the translate not complete then it became end like that?

srry for my bad english.... :(

Last edited:
sry if this problem already solved

i keep getting The cabinet file '_8858220BA626A82AFCC6638C8F20557F' required for this installation is corrupt and cannot be used. This could indicate a network error, an error reading from the CD-ROM, or a problem with this package.

i already download twice from the #1 post link.
how to fix this?
i mean, am i must re-download it till the md5 match?

thanks

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Panda_409 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry,https://www.anime-sharing.com/members/nihonjaki90.129971/ link is dead,can you reupload it?thank u!
a3526370 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01031777.html
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/230414-色仕掛け工房-淫魔てんぷてーしょん-ver23-08-21-rj01031777.1302627/
please upload version 2.0.0 thanks!
AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.