Played 7,8,9,10, 10-2, and Crisis Core

You cannot go wrong with the third trilogy (i.e. 7-9)

...but PS3's got yellow light so no more Final Fantasy for me...I can always fire up my fat PS2 and go continue 10-2, though.

Reactions: efudgewayne
played: 1, 7, 8, 9, 10, 10-2, 12, 13, 13-2

From Best to worst:
8/9 (hard to decide)
10 - 2

Despite the criticism I really adored 13, it has imo by far the best battle system out of all the series and I found the characters really appealing (well, most of em anyway)

Reactions: efudgewayne
played: 1, 7, 8, 9, 10, 10-2, 12, 13, 13-2

From Best to worst:
8/9 (hard to decide)
10 - 2

Despite the criticism I really adored 13, it has imo by far the best battle system out of all the series and I found the characters really appealing (well, most of em anyway)
I loved 13 too, but how come you hated 7? I thought it was really good.

I loved 13 too, but how come you hated 7? I thought it was really good.

I can kinda understand why a lot of people liked it, but for me it just didn't click. Too many random battles (even for FF standards), the battles itself felt slow and I didn't really like any of the characters. I played it relatively late (after I had already beaten 8,9 and 10) mostly because people kept telling me how awesome it is, but after one disk it hadn't gripped me at all, so I just shelved it.

Reactions: ewebsitecanada
trying the gba version of ff classics recently...wanna try challenging new bosses and dungeons

hope they'll make new version of ff 8 and 9=/

Reactions: ewebsitecanada
Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn, yup the only FF I ever played is the new MMO, I'm such a wannabe XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.
iceisnice wrote on Shine's profile.
科学少女ヒマリ~迷子の森とデビル娘~ could you please leave a link to this game ty
aoi_tenziku wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Reupload RJ158595 please.