Terumi

~Pyon Pyon~
Elite Member
Nov 3, 2010
Whats your favorite FF series till date? Who is your favorite characters, both good and bad.
COME POST NOW!

My personal favorites:

Series: FF7, Crisis Core(PSP), FF10, FF13

Characters(Good): Zack Fair(Crisis Core), Tidus(FF10), Lightning(FF13), Noctis(FF13-versus - yet to release)

Characters(Bad): Genesis(Crisis Core), Sephiroth(FF7)

:967339c1:

Reactions: oilaolenm
Final Fantasy IV (i only like the 2D ones, like the GBA one, not the 3D one for the DS) and Final Fantasy Tactics Advance are my favorites, but FF X comes close too.
My favorite (good) Character is Cecil Harvey (FFIV), but Snow from FFXIII comes close too, and my favorite (bad) Characters are Golbeza(FFIV) and Sephiroth(FF7).

FF X was awesome, so was FF VI. I only played the main series up to XII and not the spin offs, but that is planned for an undefined point in the future. ;)

Confirmed as on 18th Jan, earlier this week at Square Enix 1st Production Department Premiere:

THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL TO FFXIII, FFXIII-2. More Lightning! More Action!

FINAL FANTASY VERSUS XIII also had a trailer aired, with the characters speaking for the VERY VERY FIRST TIME since 2008. I recognised Miyano Mamoru's voice as one of the main character's buddies.

For the games, xiii-2 is confirmed for a 2011 release. Will be expecting it.
Theres also Dissidia:Duocedim due this year too.

Yay. Another Dissidia. Loved the 1st one, just wished there were more characters in it. =P
I'm not really expecting much from FFXIII-2 tough. But the Versus one might be interesting. :P

Btw Terumi, Why do you like lighting so much? You seem to be very obssesed with her.

Last edited:
Most anticipated Final Fantasy for a remake is FFVIII but my vote goes to FFVII.

First FF game that I've finished is FFV next was FFVI (it was a FF series anthology 1 disc), and couldn't remember the next one's.

wish i had a PS3 so i can play the new FF releases T_T

^ You should play FF I, III and IV too. Those are really good. (Didn't say II because i haven't finished it yet ._.)

you should avoid FFII IMO, i played it and never got to finished it because of the crazy level system. well that's because I'm not a big fan of FF series, but if you really want it go ahead.

Meh, simply find a guide how to exploit the FFII battle system like crazy and spend that half hour to make yourself a nigh-invincible team. Playing on an emulator using hotkey scripts and no speed limit helps, by the way.

^LoL
The reason that i didn't finish FF II is because i didn't like the characters. I don't know why.And I don't remember having problems with the battle/level system tough. =P
Man, i thing i'm going to play dissidia and FFIV again. Such good games. >_>

Oh yeah which reminds me that I've never played any of those old FF series in emulators.

Started with FFVIII. Squall looks cool for me, as for teh story.. FFVI has a great story plot... Terra Branford sure saves the day

I like FF7 standard PSX, I play PSN in my PSP is to more fun ^^

Mine is FFVI, best cast ever, awesome story and gameplay.
I won't try to name a single character since there are so many I like.
Last gameplay was over 100 hours, just fooling around and trying stuff and lvl grinding, lots and lots of grinding.

Reactions: starxxx
well....i'm kinda FF fans actually. i like all of them.
my personal fav would be FF IX and Dissidia FF. reason? because FF IX was my first FF game that i played. and i can play it over and over again! LOL!
my fav character (Good) would be Zidane (Dissidia FF and FF IX), Vincent ( FF Dirge of Cerberus) and Zack Fair (Crisis Core)
my fav character (Bad) would be Kuja (FF IX), Sephiroth ( FF VII) and Jecht ( Dissidia FF).
but IMO, Jecht is somewhere in between though~ lolx xD

I am the crazy fan of this Final Fantasy Game Series.
My personal Favorite FF series is FFVII this is the best game to play and I like in the series.I also like to play FF X.This is also nice game after FF VII.Thanks

I love Final Fantasy!

So far I've played Final Fantasy X and X-2.
I finished Final Fantasy X-2 three times, just to trying to get the perfect end. Well... it took me awhile and I only got 98%, but I didn't let that affect me because all I wanted was a happy ending. So I got the happy ending and not the perfect ending, but I was happy. :P

Now I've here the Final Fantasy VIII to play when I can get some time. I already have played a bit and I liked it.

I wish I could play Final Fantasy VII and Crisis Core. Maybe one day that will happen. :)

The new ones I can't play for the same reason that some have mentioned. In general, I can have my favourites but I would play them all --" lol

I have played all of the ps one FF titles and a few of the next generation as well.

And If I had to choice it would probably be FFVIII and FFix at the top of my list.:th_101_:

Favourite quote said By Quistis
"Squall, when you jumped into space, you didn't think about anything else [but saving Rinoa], did you?"
"That's right." (Squall)
"I wonder if there's anyone who'd do the same thing for me? [silence] Oh well... So where's the princess that's changed the ever-cautious Squall?"

I haven't played all of them but i prefer FFVIII, FFXII and FFXIII. These epsiodes marked me a lot and i spent hundreds of hours on them.

Final Fantasy VI hands down for me. Characters I liked would be Terra (FFVI), Shadow (FFVI), Cyan (FFVI), Cloud (FFVII), Yuffie (FFVII), Sephiroth (FFVII).

As for most hated/disliked I say Kefka (FFVI) I really enjoyed beating him to end the game :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!
tamanah wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/books/work/=/product_id/BJ01441059.html

BugBug 2024年6月号 [DL版]

Thanks in advance!!