Experience

I must suggest that [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION] pulls out the old logs in the sb HUEHUEHUE

(I don't save them)

one time in highschool there was this really cute girl but we were barely even acquaintances. hehe so one day in class I though 'o the hell with it' and i actually snuck up behind here and and pinched her butt >.< -to my surprise she actually turned around and smiled which caught me completely off guard.

....so anyway as enjoyable as that fleeting experience was, it was fleeting as we didn't exactly hang out with the same people let alone eachother, and I'm pretty sure she hand a boyfriend anyways.

(heheh... she had such a nice butt xD)

you are a pervert!

i never dare trying anything like that, you have guts :3

you are a pervert!

i never dare trying anything like that, you have guts :3

lol i know hehe ^-^ I only did it cuz i knew she wasn't the kind of person who would get mad though (actually i'm not sure now that i think about it, wow, things could have gone horribly wrong...that was prolly sexual harrasment.... o.o)

hehe i'm showwy

Hence, you, dear Checkmate, are currently living a life of astronomically impossible odds, where you can keep girls around you like a magnet even if you do not buy them anything fancy or sexually satisfy them, where girls act like actual eroge heroines, and where you can get away with acting like a typical へタレeroge protagonist and still attract girls.

I'll never buy this but I'll leave it at that ~

lol i know hehe ^-^ I only did it cuz i knew she wasn't the kind of person who would get mad though (actually i'm not sure now that i think about it, wow, things could have gone horribly wrong...that was prolly sexual harrasment.... o.o)

hehe i'm showwy
NOW you think about that? D: thats a little late... xD you've could've been in jail by now

ya actually there was this one time where one of my friend's female cousins who was blessed with some rather noticeable breasts practically a feel copped on her by this one dude (a total freakin' dbag btw) and the that's exactly what happened to him kinda. cops showed up and everything. my friend was very upset.

ya actually there was this one time where one of my friend's female cousins who was blessed with some rather noticeable breasts practically a feel copped on her by this one dude (a total freakin' dbag btw) and the that's exactly what happened to him kinda. cops showed up and everything. my friend was very upset.
Omg you know that you like did the same thing as that guy U should really not try that even if you know the girl. its common sense...
But if girl does it to you.. well... ha,ha then its a different matter! :traitor:

Omg you know that you like did the same thing as that guy U should really not try that even if you know the girl. its common sense...
But if girl does it to you.. well... ha,ha then its a different matter! :traitor:

Ahhh! dammit you now just reminded me of yet another occasion! there was this huge school music program sometime in middle school or highschool and there were these three girls behind me as we line up in place where we were gonna sing. every now and then one of them would pinch my ass and it was super freakin annoying lol

It is actually the opposite... when a girl pinches you... well... it cant just be annoying,,,

hehehe....well i guess i would be lying at least a little if i said it was only annoying ;)

maybe same experience here

i have a crush on a girl in elementary school.
tough i don't have the courage to say i still beable to befriends with her.
and the day pass on as my distance with her got closer (or maybe just my guess)
and then when the graduating days
we all go to celebrate on a tropical forest with a nice and cool air and river. there also a cave.
we all go to swam on the river (the boys) except for me i go in with my shirt on (i'm too shy to show off).
since there's no changing room i go to the cave. the cave is pretty dark so i can relax putting off my clothes and change them but... guess what.
she's and her friends coming to the cave ! they also have a lights with them !
i only be able to froze on my place as they saw me till they scream and runs off.
after that her friends spread that tragedy and i got 'Caveman' as a nickname (no,not really a nickname) and she never talk to me again.....
the end.

since that i hardly have any friends and found something more interesting that is.
2D world ! yes ! i admitt it that i'm a nijicon so what !?

I've had two relationships before and those both were during my final grade in middle school. Both were kind of fast ones, lasted something like a month or so(it just didn't work out). On those relationships we did little bit of this and that but we never went all the way so I'm still a virgin.

With my current lifestyle I'm not gonna get a girl. Unemployed... anime all day long. What I'm saying is that there isn't that much social contact in my life at moment. After I get a job or go to school again.. then maybe ^_^

Since people have been pondering which one is better? 2D or 3D? 2D of course but let's face it. There is no such girls in real life(checkmate is proving this wrong). At least I haven't seen such girls yet. Hmm.. this post was supposed to be about expierences but whatever :)

I never got that lucky, I have a lot of female friends but none of them are girlfriend material, they are cute and nice... the more I think about it, they are GF material but just not my type. Exept one that is, I don't have the guts to ask her out :(

I have had a lot of experiencis where I accedently touch the girl but mostly I can come up with excuses and a few are now friends of mine.

Last edited:
I'm gna share my 2 cents experiance, while you all laff

There was this girl incredibly attractive, smart, odd and social. She was overly friendly with me, giving me nicknames, hugs and such. I thought she was just being overly friendly, since she was new to the school. It wasn't until e were in a group (outdoor social bonding activity) together with some other friends, I walked into the room then all of a sudden she clung to me, even though i was soaking wet (fell into the lake because i was canoeing), I asked what's up and i was told to shush and just stand there, looked at my friends puzzled, they just innocently smiled then looked away. Just as I was about to say something we were called to leave, she took my hoody as well saying she was cold, when i was freaking soaked, she made a silly face and then made off with it. I asked my friend at the end of the day asking her what all that was about she starts being really cryptic on me. It wasn't till after the holidays I found out/told that she was actually into me, but during the holidays someone had already asked her out and she accepted. It wasn't till later down the line that she said...well I'll stop there and post it another time. But in this case, ignorance and timing screwed up my chance for future innocence ¬_¬

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!
tamanah wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/books/work/=/product_id/BJ01441059.html

BugBug 2024年6月号 [DL版]

Thanks in advance!!