Experience

^ This.

Unlike check, we don't have any chance to taste anything at all.

Unlike the High Pervert Checkmate, we're just a bunch of lonely guys.

And I shiver at the thought what he would have done, had he been in the tent. Fingering sounds harmless by comparison.

Belongs to the group of majority...>>

tbh not many I know has ever touched the person they like (in a 'sensual' way) and is kind of scary if I know they did.

Experience #3:

We went back home together, and there was a guy with a big dog, who barked loudly when we was going pass it. That's when she hug me tightly from behind being scared, also that was the first time I ever had a hug from a girl, I could feel her soft boobs touching my back, and her warmth. It was awesome feeling, though.

wow you have a great 'pure & innocent' experience, i envy you :swearveng:

... you guys...

[MENTION=12272]fuyu[/MENTION]

no no, I don't think of him badly or anything, it's just that I think I'm rather very Pure and Innocent but nobody believe me.

Nevertheless:
Experience #4

After that convention, we managed to exchange phone numbers, though, I doubted that I'd actually meet her again. I was wrong. We meet up immediately the next day, and even more after that.

I know that - she was extremely friendly to me, whether she was never as friendly as any other boys. She's cute, a lot of boy confessed and wanted to be at my position too, but she rejected them all, or only consider if they come with a few more classmaes.

I enjoy going out with her since she cares for me alot, besides of remembering all of my favourites drinks and foods. Smaller things like when I happen to knock out a cup of water on the table, and she immediately pull out a tissue, and wipe the water off my shirt & pants, or when I choke water, she gently pats my back. Though, I wasn't sure why, I blatantly guessed that she treats most of her friend like that too, little did I know that it wasn't the case.

One day, her laptop just couldn't boot. Out of option, she asked me if I know how to fix stuff like laptop*, and I said that I'll try, but no promise. Well, problems like her laptop took me just a minute to know what's wrong and how to fix. Being impressed by my skill, which I insist:

Me: "I was just lucky, I don't even know what was wrong"
Me: "May be you should try to find a boyfriend who's skillful enough to fix stuff like this"
Her: "Who would need a boyfriend when I have you around"
Me: "But if you keep going with me like this, you will never have a boyfriend"
Her: "Who would need a boyfriend!!!"
She was a little bit mad for no reason.
Me: "Huh, why not, having a boyfriend around is useful at times like these"
Her: "But I already have you, and that's already enough for me"
Me: "I don't really think so, I heard that you have many people who's dying to go out with you. Why don't you choose one already?"
Then I hear her whsipering
Her: "Because I already had someone..."
Me: "Hmm? What did you say?"
Her: "Nothing, BAKA!"

Orz, that was the first time I was called Baka by a girl.... (And yeah, I'm still being called Baka all the time but meh, whatever)

*I almost always play dumb, most of my friend irl would never know what I'm capable of.

checkmate.... pure and innocent.... DENIED!

GUILTY as charged!!!

[MENTION=7737]Animaksiat[/MENTION]
i wasn't really pointing at you mate... ;)

Checkmate is Pure and Innocent, hence it's obvious.

And [MENTION=7737]Animaksiat[/MENTION] which part is my experience Unpure?

Life isn't eroge (unless you are Checkmate ofc)

↑ What I said in another topic. Highly relevant here.

Tbh if you've ever dated a girl for a year or two, you wouldn't be a virgin. Girls nowadays are very quick with their hands and desire physical contact as much as mental (Girls around Checkmate are exempt from this as his life is eroge).

Last edited:
Checkmates life is maybe downright eroge...
Can´t imagine what happens if he would be so.. lucky that he gets a "unlock-able bonus ending" when he dies..
like harem ending... o.O
bizarre thoughts really... what am i thinking?

What are you on about, what part of it being eroge-like ._.

Wth... it's just like any romance story...

And no, [MENTION=6561]orisa[/MENTION], we haven't even held hands yet~

yea... i see those kind of encounters in eroge or romance novel... but... never seen it in my whole life on real world!

... eroge is based on real life, isn't it? Or atleast those school romance eroge I play

nah... if it based on real life, the plot will not much variety... school life is dull, especially in japan! trust me! all we did was studying, studying and studying... not much of an encounter we met!

most of eroge idea are based on imagination, and something that what people seek, what they can't find it in real life!

Prominent reason why eroge is so enchanting is because it's so different from real life. It's a get-away-from-all wonderland where it is filled with wishes and wants of lonely men and women. If it were so similar to real life, why would anyone find eroge so addictive? I mean if they wanted to look at bishoujo's they could just look at drawings. What eroge does is put these perfect girls (or guys) in a perfect world and let players get a taste of what they can't in real life. Odds of these eroge "events" actually happening in real life are undisputedly close to none.

Hence, you, dear Checkmate, are currently living a life of astronomically impossible odds, where you can keep girls around you like a magnet even if you do not buy them anything fancy or sexually satisfy them, where girls act like actual eroge heroines, and where you can get away with acting like a typical へタレeroge protagonist and still attract girls.

You are, in a way, a being that every lonely otaku guys want to become, even more than リア充 whose lives are simply less sadder but are still far from being anything like eroge. In Matrix, you'd be Neo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
request
can you upload this?

男装王子様系女子は爆乳爆尻マゾ娘っ♪
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
Jagger051 wrote on Esan's profile.

[Japanese] [160930][デジタルGパワー] 不幸な母さんとしあわせラブラブ生活

Links Broken, re-upload please