Experience

Experience #3:

I was a loser, and got rejected by all girls during my schools and most part of my university. Deeply depressed, I went into a full isolation period for over a year and a half. During this period, I discover the world of 2D and fall in love in eroge, it also shaped my personality later on. The first time I crack my shell and start to perform "experiment" dated back in 2008. An experiment means to apply whatever I learn from eroge, which, I believe it's more fun being that way.

In a rather small local anime convention. I was a volunteer to help out. There I meet a girl (who later become my best friend), who works next to my booth. I didn't meant to get to know her but it was rather boring during the lunch break, so I tried to interact with her a bit. We end up spending time together... well, actually, she always go around with me since I have other volunteer work after the sales booth.

We went back home together, and there was a guy with a big dog, who barked loudly when we was going pass it. That's when she hug me tightly from behind being scared, also that was the first time I ever had a hug from a girl, I could feel her soft boobs touching my back, and her warmth. It was awesome feeling, though.

Reactions: Hideki
u wil find it.. believ mee.. don;t give uppp... don't watch boku no picco too... XD

you are doing that on purpose right ?
don't cheer me up this is making me feel pitied -.-
seriously getting pitied can be painful too T_T

you are doing that on purpose right ?
don't cheer me up this is making me feel pitied -.-
seriously getting pitied can be painful too T_T

NOooo... it's a jokeee... don't make that so serious.. T__T
uu.....

anw check... the Girl in experience 3 is the same with the girl who take your first kiss right,,>> sound like animu.. your experience.. im getting jealous.. :deadsad:

Actually im single... all the girls ive had has been... yeah... how should i put it... they treated me as crap... my ex used me for show-off.... my first love was the only one Ive ever regretted since it was pure... when you've got that feeling once... then it wont disappear...

Swedish girls are evil...

anw check... the Girl in experience 3 is the same with the girl who take your first kiss right,,>> sound like animu.. your experience.. im getting jealous..

Yeah, it's a long story, so I'll cut it into chunks. I'm not exactly sure if it sounds like anime...

all the girls ive had has been... yeah... how should i put it... they treated me as crap... my ex used me for show-off.... my first love was the only one Ive ever regretted since it was pure...

I don't get that many chance so, idk. I had been with 2 girls, with the 2nd one, she's determined to marry me >.> so she started by learning all of my favorite foods, stuff etc... and shows extreme care for me. I don't think I can actually escape from her.

I think you're lucky though [MENTION=3]Checkmate[/MENTION]

This is a hard task actually... finding the really special girl "The one" for you to have your entire life. *going dramatic* It should really be those innocent awkward feelings in the begging, cause then its obviously something happening in your hormones.. Well, some finds it easy and some not, many go by looks and not by insides... (thats why i hate "normal" people) It may sound like a dream or something to see a happy couple and think: "maybe thats me holding hands with a beautiful girl in the future"
Well, maybe it´s just daydreaming... im not really sure anymore... Ive meet girls who would be excellent candidates in their way of behavior, sense of humor, and looks... but Ive never really asked them... im to afraid of losing them i guess...
But talk about feeling lonely sometimes... :/
in my house... i have four empty rooms waiting to be filled... D:

if you can not escape make them escape from you

Did try in many unthinkable way, non of them work. She went as far as I can toy her as much as I wanted, as long as I'm happy. I'm not that evil to do that, so I'll be accepting her.

This is a hard task actually... finding the really special girl "The one" for you to have your entire life.

Hard? Just 2 tries, may be you're too picky. For me, I want a girl that:
1. Care for me
2. Knows my favorite
3. Reasonably cute (please my eyes)
4. Is not too mature, but not too immature
5. Must be younger than me
6. Must cook good
7. Must also do household chore well
8. Has a decent family background
9. A bit bold and daring
10. Must be Pure & Innocent (let's just say that she never have sex before)
11. <more requirements like eroge heroines here>
12. Must be honest
13. Don't go randomly get mad at me
14. Allow me to collect & fap to 2D/eroge
15. ...

Actually, it's not feasible to list them all out

1. Care for me
2. Knows my favorite
6. Must cook good
9. A bit bold and daring
12. Must be honest
15. ...

That's not picky at all :­D

Now let me think. I guess I had a few run-ins with girls in RL. Though I've never been able to climb the last step to adulthood although thinking back I sure had the chances. I think my problem lies with that perfect image I create in my head of how a girl should be !
I'm not saying there isn't a female that's both attractive and equally nice on the inside but I didn't happen to meet one unfortunately.That hole galge drama arc is way too perfect to apply it in the RL.
I hate to say it but in my oppinion 2d>3d. But the sweet smell of a girls hair, the feeling of warmth and the possibility to fully interact with another organism expecting effects, and having experienced these sure provide lonely nights and sorrowful dreams.
Sorry for not mentioning any particular story, I guess there isn't really anything worth mentioning.We all know the story of the crush and the awkwardness being around her and the smallest of gestures with best intentions you provide to catch her attention just to fail in the end.

1. Care for me
2. Knows my favorite
6. Must cook good
9. A bit bold and daring
12. Must be honest
15. ...

I would not require that she was a virgin or anything and she must not be younger than me...
It´s problably not that im to picky... its just that i have bad self-confidence i believe...

I would not require that she was a virgin or anything and she must not be younger than me

It wasn't about virginity but I have a rather, complex evaluation method for such case~

Meh, I'm complicated, yet simple

1. Care for me
2. Knows my favorite
6. Must cook good
9. A bit bold and daring
12. Must be honest
15. ...

Actually, it's not feasible to list them all out

seeing this list... i'd say you're being greedy, Check... if there's a perfect girl like that... i'd say they were last to exist 30 years ago!

keke, be a realist!

seeing this list... i'd say you're being greedy, Check... if there's a perfect girl like that... i'd say they were last to exist 30 years ago!

I already found one 2 years ago, as I said Animaksiat :p

All I have to do left is to to reach the "Event", which I didn't (thus, I'm Pure and Innocent)

innocent with a small spoon of naughtiness... xD
all that innocent talk makes me feel suspicious... nah just kidding...
but who is innocent downright to the soul really?

WOOOOOOOOOW... The facts are OBVIOUS!!! you meet love at convents... :O
[MENTION=12272]fuyu[/MENTION] do you visit Swedish convents too xD
*come´s back to senses* hey... wait... u still meet him right?
and didn't he seem like a harasser in my eyes?

but that first night, he fingered me and made me have the most intense orgasm I've ever had. I was actually more turned on than anything, by the fact that he did it on a public place, you know?

heheheheh...

you're a tough girl indeed... xD

O_o

Wut? He fingered you when you just meet him?

Speechless...

See, [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION], [MENTION=4]corocoro[/MENTION], [MENTION=39]Kou[/MENTION], [MENTION=77]Terumi[/MENTION], [MENTION=6561]orisa[/MENTION], and [MENTION=7737]Animaksiat[/MENTION] I'm so pure and innocent. \o/

I'm a sheltered virgin who has no idea how it even feels to touch someone of the opposite gender; don't group us together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
request
can you upload this?

男装王子様系女子は爆乳爆尻マゾ娘っ♪
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
Jagger051 wrote on Esan's profile.

[Japanese] [160930][デジタルGパワー] 不幸な母さんとしあわせラブラブ生活

Links Broken, re-upload please