Eushully's Madou Koukaku Discussion Thread

Re: [130426] [エウシュリー] 魔導巧殻 ~闇の月女神は導国で詠う~ + Tokuten + Manual [H-Game]

Btw, SHOULD I agree to assist Annarotte? I'm trying to gun for... I don't know what route really, but since I remembered my lesson from Verita I'm trying not to go light and shiny all the way. Unless there's no true route in this game.

... Then I would like to kill myself. >_>

Hey guys, I'm gonna share some good monster combination for your Monster Combination Facility. Anyone messed with the creature fusion thing? Well, I tried a bit and I thought about sharing some good monster combination that I think you could get early. At the end of the fusion all of these monster are at least level 15. You're Monster combination facility have to be level 5 it seems.

Also, most of these monsters are 不死(Undead) type monsters, so they are VERY strong against most damages. In the element table, Undead types are strong against everything except for fire and light. Everything else does 60% or less damage to them. They can withstand strong enemy boss attacks because of this elemental effect. BUT BE CAREFUL, they don't have strong magic resistance. They are strong against physical damage, but not magical damage. Ok, I'll try my best to explain the fusion combination.

First one is Dullahan. One weird thing is he's labeled as Undead, but his element seems to be 万能 (Omnipotent). Oh! Almost forgot to mention, the left and right combination does matter. You can't mix them out of order.

吸魂霊(Dementor looking monster) + 吸魂霊 (Same thing) = グール (Ghoul) Lv7

スケルトン (Skeleton) + グール (Ghoul) = 連鎖の骸骨 (Chain Skeleton) Lv10

グール (Ghoul) + グール (Ghoul) = ハイグール (Hi-Ghoul) Lv14

連鎖の骸骨 (Chain Skeleton) + ハイグール (Hi-Ghoul) = スケルトンロード (Skeleton Lord) Lv15

スケルトンロード (Skeleton Lord) + スケルトンロード (Same thing) = デュラハン (Dullahan) Lv18

Stats for Dullahan:
HP=294
Physical Damage: 28
Physical Defense: 20
Physical Speed: 9
Magical Damage: 0
Magical Defense: 16
Magical Speed: 0
Movement Speed: 18

2nd one is Ancient Ghoul. This one is easier to make. I already explained how to make most of it.

ハイグール (Hi-Ghoul) + ハイグール (Hi-Ghoul) = エンシェントグール (Ancient Ghoul)

Stats:
HP=308
Physical Damage: 30
Physical Defense: 16
Physical Speed: 5
Magical Defense: 6
Movement Speed: 17

There are other combos that I found out, but I thought these 2 would help take majority of the damage for those who like to use archers or mages. These 2 can act as walls. Just remember, they are weak magically. Hope this helps some of you guys :D

Last edited:

They are useful. I've been having trouble wondering how to get Ghouls, but you've solved all of it, nice!

Btw, how do you increase the number of monster quests again? I forgot how I did it in the first place...

Hey guys, I'm gonna share some good monster combination for your Monster Combination Facility. Anyone messed with the creature fusion thing? Well, I tried a bit and I thought about sharing some good monster combination that I think you could get early. At the end of the fusion all of these monster are at least level 15.

Also, most of these monsters are 不死(Undead) type monsters, so they are VERY strong against most damages. In the element table, Undead types are strong against everything except for fire and light. Everything else does 60% or less damage to them. They can withstand strong enemy boss attacks because of this elemental effect. BUT BE CAREFUL, they don't have strong magic resistance. They are strong against physical damage, but not magical damage. Ok, I'll try my best to explain the fusion combination.

First one is Dullahan. One weird thing is he's labeled as Undead, but his element seems to be 万能 (Omnipotent). Oh! Almost forgot to mention, the left and right combination does matter. You can't mix them out of order.

吸魂霊(Dementor looking monster) + 吸魂霊 (Same thing) = グール (Ghoul) Lv7

スケルトン (Skeleton) + グール (Ghoul) = 連鎖の骸骨 (Chain Skeleton) Lv10

グール (Ghoul) + グール (Ghoul) = ハイグール (Hi-Ghoul) Lv14

連鎖の骸骨 (Chain Skeleton) + ハイグール (Hi-Ghoul) = スケルトンロード (Skeleton Lord) Lv15

スケルトンロード (Skeleton Lord) + スケルトンロード (Skeleton Lord) = デュラハン (Dullahan) Lv18

Stats for Dullahan:
HP=294
Physical Damage: 28
Physical Defense: 20
Physical Speed: 9
Magical Defense: 16
Movement Speed: 18

2nd one is Ancient Ghoul. This one is easier to make. I already explained how to make most of it.

ハイグール (Hi-Ghoul) + ハイグール (Hi-Ghoul) = エンシェントグール (Ancient Ghoul)

Stats:
HP=308
Physical Damage: 30
Physical Defense: 16
Physical Speed: 5
Magical Defense: 6
Movement Speed: 17

There are other combos that I found out, but I thought these 2 would help take majority of the damage for those who like to use archers or mages. These 2 can act as walls. Just remember, they are weak magically. Hope this helps some of you guys :D

I'm not sure what triggers it, it could be Seenaru store level or the number of stores you have but later on, they will sell books containing monster combinations. There are 9 volumes of it. I got it while going through Eiferia's route. Hopefully that helps.

They are useful. I've been having trouble wondering how to get Ghouls, but you've solved all of it, nice!

Btw, how do you increase the number of monster quests again? I forgot how I did it in the first place...
You need to build Monster Capturing Facility, Monster Combination Research Facility and I guess a leveled up Belmont Office. If you're still not getting more quest, you may need to proceed a bit more in the story.

HEY YOUR DULAHAN IS A LIE WTF! I WASTED A GODDAMN SKELETON LORD DUDE!

It's not a lie, I can guarentee that. Because I can make more Dullahan with the recipe I showed. I can even show you a screenshot of it for proof.
Also, before you mix them up, you can tell if the combination will work or not based on the reaction of Liseru. She'll say something different than the others.

The only problem I can think of is, did you mix them up out of order (left and right combination)?
The left and right position of the mix does matter. Or else, you'll just sacrifice a monster giving ONLY experience to the monster on the left.

Or I'm not sure about this myself (just an opinion), maybe it has to do with the level your Monster Combination Facility? Mine is level 5.

Don't know what caused it, but I'm sorry to hear that you lost your Skeleton Lord.

Edit: You can make a skeleton Lord, but you can't make a Dullahan. Your facility must be level 4 then? It seems the facility level does matter. I'm sorry, I didn't think about this part.

Last edited:

I am fairly sure it's to do with the level of the facility, I went back to an earlier save and with a level 2 facility you can't even make a high ghoul.

Okay then. That would solve the problem. Sorry for the confusion everyone.

I'm not sure what triggers it, it could be Seenaru store level or the number of stores you have but later on, they will sell books containing monster combinations. There are 9 volumes of it. I got it while going through Eiferia's route. Hopefully that helps.

It seems there are 12 volumes of it. That's how much I have. Not sure if there are more or not. But Dullahan wasn't in the list.

Have three Questions.

1) Anyone other the problem that Ranaheim doesn't Revolt and so I can't obtain Lacrille. Have conquered Zafuha, Rumollne and obtained Erendamell. Be on Eida Route, Kisara had began there attack last Turn and Feruano is Lv. 37.

2) Where can I build the Parts for the Battleship, in the Weapons Lab are only Lunes Requests. (One remaining)

3) Is the Brothel only for additional H-Scenes or can I obtain something though the Sceens. It could be important for Corona [Succubus-Version (Conquer Rumollne before Ranaheim attacks)], because now she is chooseable there, but besides this.

There are totally 14 volume of the book.But I don't sure what trigger the selling of the latter volume of the book.It could be store lv,advance more deeply in storyline ,or your magic research point

Can someone tell me how to get 良質石材? I possess Reimres Fort(?) which suppose to produce this item but I nvr really get it. I have the rock producer building lvl4 in there and 96 eco/environment. Thank you

Can someone tell me how to get 良質石材? I possess Reimres Fort(?) which suppose to produce this item but I nvr really get it. I have the rock producer building lvl4 in there and 96 eco/environment. Thank you

Those are obtained when you get the shop (セーナル商会) to level 4. Build a shop in the Reimres Fort and level that up to level 4.

Or the other way is to obtain them by grinding. You'll have to get a place that has 良質石材 in the list. Once you get the place, place the rock obtaining/producer building and level that up. Hopefully, you'll get it.

You probably don't get the 良質石材 much because there are 5 other stones mixed in the list. You might just have to wait a bit.

Those are obtained when you get the shop (セーナル商会) to level 4. Build a shop in the Reimres Fort and level that up to level 4.

Or the other way is to obtain them by grinding. You'll have to get a place that has 良質石材 in the list. Once you get the place, place the rock obtaining/producer building and level that up. Hopefully, you'll get it.

You probably don't get the 良質石材 much because there are 5 other stones mixed in the list. You might just have to wait a bit.

Thank you, it is funny how to build the shop I need 良質石材...lol anyway yeah, I got 良質石材 from my territory(finally) but very rarely.

I have another question: following what has been said in this thread, I let Ranaheim surrender and take Feruano as companion...but no revolt even after many turns...I hope there is not limit on the number of turn since I have spent too many...lol

^ You can also increase the chance of getting 良質石材 by:

1) increasing the population by over 60%
2) using the strategy to increase the production of goods
3) build the church which increases the production of wood/etc.

I have another question: following what has been said in this thread, I let Ranaheim surrender and take Feruano as companion...but no revolt even after many turns...I hope there is not limit on the number of turn since I have spent too many...lol

You must level up Felano and raise her Loyalty to 100.
After that ,watch all her event when they appear.
You'll soon get the event Kreis come to Centakus to meet Felano.
After Marshal Garmus attack you ,Kreis will declare war.
Defeat Lanaheim ,get Lacrille.
Level up and raise Lacrille's loyalty.
Check quest and you'll get Lacrille's quest to kill the undead Kreis.
After that is a bunch of event relate to both Felano and Lacrille.

Now Ranaheim has revolted, the worst timing admist the war against Kisara after all my good Characters are in the north, but this seems to be normal, handed though that it is so late. It seems you can obtain the prostitutes as Character if you choose her often enough, so the only remaining Question is where to build the Battleship parts that seems to be Quest 205, 211 and 226. There are nothing in the weapon shop.

Oh ty both of you, I owe you guys a lot coz I leave my capital unprotected...better build up army to protect myself first =.=

Now Ranaheim has revolted, the worst timing admist the war against Kisara after all my good Characters are in the north, but this seems to be normal, handed though that it is so late. It seems you can obtain the prostitutes as Character if you choose her often enough, so the only remaining Question is where to build the Battleship parts that seems to be Quest 205, 211 and 226. There are nothing in the weapon shop.

兵器研究所 (the 1st in Facility building list)
The Madou research lab.
Where you make doll parts for Al.
Check the Material tab ,the battleship parts should be in the last of Material list.

well almost one hours and almost hit 100turns in the game...still no attack from Garmus.
Felano loyalty is at 100 and the last events with her is when our Main Character ask her (jokingly) if she has fallen for him which she denied tsundereishly...

Wonder where things go wrong sigh ><

So it is in the Material Section, but now I have a new Question. Where can I obtain Phosphorus Stone of Judgment (裁きの燐石), can't find it.

@aquaspirit39

What Route did you choose. On Eidas Route Garmus Attack happened a few Rounds after obtaining Elfaticia

How am I supposed to know whose route I am in since there are so many choices...which one matters?
Other than the prostitutes, so far I have gotten 3 corona H scene and 1 Felano H scene.
Elfaticia? The rune elf queen? She havent join...instead I got her follower meimei

So it is in the Material Section, but now I have a new Question. Where can I obtain Phosphorus Stone of Judgment (裁きの燐石), can't find it.

Reimres Fort (the right of Centakus) ,upgrade the Senal Market .Buy it in the Materials tab.

How am I supposed to know whose route I am in since there are so many choices...which one matters?
Other than the prostitutes, so far I have gotten 3 corona H scene and 1 Felano H scene.
Elfaticia? The rune elf queen? She havent join...instead I got her follower meimei

Eida is Eifelia Prada ,the dwarf girl with green hair (she's 1 of the 4 Marshal)
You get to her route by talk with Al after she ask for your help.
Eida will ask you to build the Magic battleships.

Alternatively you can choose to help Olfan though speaking with Liselle after his Request. He want your help to create a replacement for the magical weapons. No idea if there are other Routes besides this two.

After entering Eidas Route you obtain Luna, so I think you obtain Nafqa on Olfans, but that isn't confirmed because I wasn't on his Route so far. After entering Eidas Route and captoring Neneka there were a new Event where you must fight against the supposedly dead Marshal which Weisheit has replaced, after this you obtain Elfaticia. No idea if Neneka is necessary for this or if it was merely coincidence.

Does anyone know where I can get ヤガタclay? I've checked all the territories but I can't seem to find one that produces it. It's a S class clay needed to produce some items in the weapon facility. I'd really appreciate it if someone could tell me where to find it.

Excuse me, who is Marshal Gamus again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Suzu鈴 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you reupload this please?
isaswa wrote on Shine's profile.
File is dead, looking for a re-upload. Thanks.

[230910][マヨタマ] ❕9月19日まで6大特典付き❕【Wオホ声xW分身】~S級冒険者のボクは.始祖淫魔の前では只の餌だった.~ドスケベ爆乳サキュバスx2&分身x2によるW分身おしおきご奉仕♪ [RJ01085040]

sakadigu wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload this? Please 🙏
Thanks in advance
Gyaku Oudou
vikingtroll28 wrote on girlcelly's profile.
Please seed torrent Piaキャロ 20th ANNIVERSARY PACK (5% left to download).