Eushully's Madou Koukaku Discussion Thread

Re: [130426] [エウシュリー] 魔導巧殻 ~闇の月女神は導国で詠う~ + Tokuten + Manual [H-Game]

Excuse me, who is Marshal Gamus again?

Old guy with the Magic doll Bell (red hair doll)
The old man who meet you at the begin of the game (after the battle you and Elmina get hit by the Fala Caller - did I get the name of this Magic weapon right ???)

I started my route kinda late. I progressed with the game by its natural flow.
I fought Ranaheim (ラナハイム) and made it into my 隷属 (slave country). I kept wondering when they will start their rebellion. But they never did.
I was able to choose Olufan (オルファン) route by selecting the choice "オルファンと共に行く" but postponed it because I wanted to go in Eida (エイフェリア・プラダ (エイダ)) route. Later I realized I couldn't because I messed up my choice selection. :@
I got the help request from Annaro-tsue (アンナローツェ王国) country and I went to rescue them.
On the process, I destroyed the Yun・Gasoru (ユン・ガソル連合国) country on a whim because they were in the way.
When I was spreading east, I saved Neneka (ネネカ) from the Zafuha (ザフハ国) and released her from the spell.
Basically, after conquering all of the east side, I was forced to choose "オルファンと共に行く" option.
Shortly after entering the route, I go into war against Garumusu (ガルムス元帥) and Ranaheim (ラナハイム王国) at the same time. Finally this country starts a rebellion. About time!

Now, I just want to end the game so I can start my 2nd run though by going into Eida route.

Last edited:

I suspect that to make Ranaheim revolt, the sister must be in the capital - since the brother was said to visit her there. Can anyone clarify?

Anyone know how to come back quickly after atk a far far away country.

I want a menu trans some item quest and skill hope someone made it soon.

I finally figure out what I need to do...I need to help アンナローツェ王国...but when things broke out into 2 vs 1 war...I cant stand a chance at all...maybe I should go with easy mode.

@Craxuan: No, but you need to raise her loyalty and it will trigger events

@raishusaku: I believe there is a teleport stone which can be made and then used through tactic window

I suspect that to make Ranaheim revolt, the sister must be in the capital - since the brother was said to visit her there. Can anyone clarify?

You need to raise Felano's loyalty and level to make Kreis go to Centakus.
When Garmus declare war ,Lanaheim will revolt even if the above event didn't happen.

If you didn't get all Felano's events ,I think she will suicide after you conquer Lanaheim (maybe ,cause I always get all events)

I got all the events.

The Marshal hasn't yet revolted. I'm now going to fight Olfan since events just declared war on him (lol). Which should have happened first?

I finally figure out what I need to do...I need to help アンナローツェ王国...but when things broke out into 2 vs 1 war...I cant stand a chance at all...maybe I should go with easy mode.

@Craxuan: No, but you need to raise her loyalty and it will trigger events

@raishusaku: I believe there is a teleport stone which can be made and then used through tactic window

do you remember the name of this teleport stone and what level alchelmist or weapon lab can make

hi.. how do you go up to the mountain range where the dragon is based.. :( .. stucked :(

Hey guys, I've been getting the error pop-up that generally comes with Eushully games. Is there a way to prevent it, or have you guys just gotten used to it happening?

I haven't seen anyone else in the thread mention it, so hopefully I'm not alone here. :(

Hey guys, I've been getting the error pop-up that generally comes with Eushully games. Is there a way to prevent it, or have you guys just gotten used to it happening?

I haven't seen anyone else in the thread mention it, so hopefully I'm not alone here. :(

Sorry, can't help you there. I never had a error pop-up come out from this game yet. I wish I can see a screenshot or something. Anyone else know?

I'm starting my 2nd run though! hooray! This time I'll do things right and the way I want to :D

do you remember the name of this teleport stone and what level alchelmist or weapon lab can make
from 兵器研究所, 転移の石 is the item. Use it through tactics

Gotta ask a basic question here, how do you increase loyalty?

hi.. how do you go up to the mountain range where the dragon is based.. :( .. stucked :(

General with Flight movement.
Soldiers with the same movement type as general.

Gotta ask a basic question here, how do you increase loyalty?

Tactic => Others => Loyalty (need Item)
Drag the generals to battles .
If you win ,+3.
If you lose ,-2.

Sorry, can't help you there. I never had a error pop-up come out from this game yet. I wish I can see a screenshot or something. Anyone else know?

I'm starting my 2nd run though! hooray! This time I'll do things right and the way I want to :D

33nxe75.jpg

If everyone else isn't getting it, I wonder what I've done differently. The only thing I haven't set to the Japanese standard is my date and time formats. I guess I could give that a shot and see.

you know, I just had a funny thought. The guy from the Mediation Offices of Berumon, he could possibly be a character from Fullmetal Alchemist. LOL.

He lost his left arm due to a previous war (probably the Ishval Civil War). He even has the watch hanging from his left arm. That must be some sort of alchemy device. I bet he can clap his hand like Edward and use alchemy. He sure looks like he can.

ヴァイスハイト元帥は、座椅子無いと・ツラインダー
ヴァイスハイト様、ナイスファイト

Repeat question: Declaring war against Olfan comes first, or Gramus (Gamus or whatever you call him) fights you (plus Ranaheim revolt) first?

Repeat question: Declaring war against Olfan comes first, or Gramus (Gamus or whatever you call him) fights you (plus Ranaheim revolt) first?

Garmus declares war 1st ,Lanaheim will revolt.
If you follow Eida's route ,she will ask you to join in the war later (I think this happen after you conquer Yun Gasol) .You declare war against Olfan after this event (whenever you want).

I had her Request after defeating Gramus, but I think my deklarion must wait a bit because I am still at war with Ranaheim, need some stones from there capital for a Battleship Part and want the musketeer as quick as possible which means War against Olfan would only delay this. But I read I must complete the Battleship-Parts and after some events defeat them if I want their End.

I had her Request after defeating Gramus, but I think my deklarion must wait a bit because I am still at war with Ranaheim, need some stones from there capital for a Battleship Part and want the musketeer as quick as possible which means War against Olfan would only delay this. But I read I must complete the Battleship-Parts and after some events defeat them if I want their End.

Do whatever you want ,just leave Eida and Olfan alone.
After that your only job is fight Olfan.
Since you follow Eida ,don't declare war against her.

General with Flight movement.
Soldiers with the same movement type as general.

is there any other way? the blue arrow is gone from the ranaheim? :( and how can i access the 3 unoccupied? territories below the mountains?

2LUHE.jpg

Last edited:

is there any other way? the blue arrow is gone from the ranaheim? :( and how can i access the 3 unoccupied? territories below the mountains?

2LUHE.jpg

The blue arrow mean only Fly unit can move through.
The cut-line mean Unit with Size M or smaller can move through.

If you get good relationship with Ayr Cial (require defeat her when she ask for a duel ,defeat a crazy dragon ,and then protect her dragon form against other dragons without go near her)
She will join you with the whole nation.

I didn't get the part when you lost the way to the mountain cause I finish the above event.

Basically you NEVER attack anyone unless they declare war on you first if you want to get on the 'proper' route. The moment you attacked anyone you'll be underway for Ha Oh route ONLY.

33nxe75.jpg

If everyone else isn't getting it, I wonder what I've done differently. The only thing I haven't set to the Japanese standard is my date and time formats. I guess I could give that a shot and see.

Just to follow up on my problem, for anyone who may run into the same issue, changing my date/time format to Japanese alone did not fix the problem, but uninstalling and reinstalling with the date/time change seems to have fixed it. Could be coincidence.

Either way, the game just got a whole lot more enjoyable without constant interruptions.

The blue arrow mean only Fly unit can move through.
The cut-line mean Unit with Size M or smaller can move through.

If you get good relationship with Ayr Cial (require defeat her when she ask for a duel ,defeat a crazy dragon ,and then protect her dragon form against other dragons without go near her)
She will join you with the whole nation.

I didn't get the part when you lost the way to the mountain cause I finish the above event.

.....i see... i guess.. i'm really am stuck lolol then imma restart my game XD

thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
request
can you upload this?

男装王子様系女子は爆乳爆尻マゾ娘っ♪
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
When you adopt a puppy from Hickory Ridge Goldens, you are not just getting a pet; you are becoming part of our extended family. We are dedicated to maintaining a lifelong relationship with our puppy owners, offering guidance and support as needed.