Dubbed vs Undubbed?

Dubbed or Undubbed?

• Total voters
There has been some good dubbed, but I strongly prefer subbed for both anime and games.

Undubb or raw because Japanese is meant to be spoken in their animes and you just can't transmit the same info using a dub (ex shingeki no kyoujin: a friend watched the first episode dubbed with me I seriously wanted to leave)
But it's pretty much the same everywhere the original version of a movie is always better than a translated one (ex enlish>french)

All the way undubbed, I have to say that there are some good subbed animes but there are some jokes and puns that can only be understood when it is in japanese.

And in the subbed version, sometimes they change the information

I'd say undubbed. The thing is dubs for older anime like what came in the 90's to early 2000s were fun to listen to but nowadays it's like today's voice actors no longer even care to try putting emotion into their work when it comes to anime and it's really sad.

I'd say undubbed. The thing is dubs for older anime like what came in the 90's to early 2000s were fun to listen to but nowadays it's like today's voice actors no longer even care to try putting emotion into their work when it comes to anime and it's really sad.
I know right "approved"
:chuuni_notbad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, Ryzen. This one haven't been updated for so long, plus the newly discovered bugs. Can you please update this?
レベッカと淫呪の剣 to v24.05.12
AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Can you please update this thing to Ver1.12?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this games (1 and 2 ) and add Mexa? Thanks in advance.
yaweeangel wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello!! can you please reupload mexashare for 裸のおくりもの, I appreciate it very much!!!