Do you have kids, want kids, or don't want kids?

I've seen Micheal Jackson in his original colour - black.
I saw the tearing down of Berlin Wall and the fall of Soviet Russia.
Back then, Mujaheddin was the symbol of the people fighting for their freedom, and the West backed them up.
I knew Ronald Reagan as the President, not the actor.
M.C. Hammer, New Kids on the Block and Vanilla Ice were famous.
Flattop and baggy pants were trendy at the time.
Video game like Atari and Sega Saturn were like todays' PS3 and XBox360.

I'm among the last 70's children('79), 80's kids and 90's teenagers.
That was my era.

Last edited:
Psst, stop derailing the thread and spam in the spam section, please. ;)

I am 23 years old, one day I will want to have kids like me will not be because in these times is very difficult to finance.

I want a daughter the most. I want a girl of my own to call my little princess. Haha..

I want a son just about the same, to show the ropes of a few things. Can't teach a little girl about how to pick up girls, now can I? Lol.

My girlfriend doesn't want kids, which kinda sucks. She's afraid of the pain and if she'll die giving birth. I told her it'd be alright, it's just a simple push that hurts like getting hit by a truck.. lol

Last edited:
I think I found the perfect girl for some of you guys..... I wonder what your kids would look like?

Link
*Gasp* NOooooooooo~~~~~~~!
Do you want me to dispatch her with my crystal sword, to avenge your wasted love?

I LOL-ed so hard at that part. The only thing that I don't like is that it's not subbed, but dubbed.:P

The guy seems white so unless he took some classes shes going to be spouting nonsense to him xD

The guy seems white so unless he took some classes shes going to be spouting nonsense to him xD

@samyeung Racist..... :emjudge: :)

*Gasp* NOooooooooo~~~~~~~!
Do you want me to dispatch her with my crystal sword, to avenge your wasted love?

I LOL-ed so hard at that part. The only thing that I don't like is that it's not subbed, but dubbed.:P

[MENTION=159]alexsdu[/MENTION] That cat at the end made me :lol:

Do you know who voiced her? Abby Elliott.... If I wasn't married I tell ya.... (And this was a fantasy make believe world full of the impossible) I make some babies with her. :evillaugh:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!