Discuss the impacts of this upcoming law in Japan in October

Hmm would one be oil? xD Cuz thats just shooting up without stop...

So hard to find a relatively uncorrupted politician....

This guy might be the one you're looking for.

I cried when I read his biography.
So there's still a clean "politician" in this filthy, corrupted world!
We need more people like him running the world.
My favourite part was this:
“I am a servant of society. I was elected to work for the people’s welfare,” Joko said. “It really never crossed my mind to hit, scold or force [street vendors] to do anything.”
He didn't forget the original purpose of his position.
In Malaysia, those that won in the Election are called Wakil Rakyat, meaning People's Representative. They supposed to be the voice for the people in his place to the Government.

I believe there a more good politicians out there, but sometimes it's the bureaucracy that tied them down from doing what they're supposed to do, which is, work for the people.

Last edited:
Yup. Even the world acknowledge his work. He even became a candidate for Jakarta's Mayor election in 11th July. A lot of people are rooting for him, that much I know.

Bureaucracy, eh...? :/

Hmm time to find more people who werent trained to be a politician but ended up as one due to other reasons? xD

Hmm time to find more people who weren't trained to be a politician but ended up as one due to other reasons? xD
That's not so hard. The problem is with the people(at the higher level) that support him/her. You see how most politicians have people that have connections with big companies support/backing them? These are the people we need to watch out for.

President Eisenhower did warned the US citizens about the military industrial complex(those big companies that manufacture weapons and their cronies). Now we see these people are backing today's politicians.

*You can read about the Military-Industrial Complex here.
**I think we drifted from the topic again.

Last edited:
Dont we always?

Hmm but of course they support the president =.= The large half of america's economy goes to the army...

It appears people are taking note about the who voted for ACTA to make sure they won't be elected again.

Still, it's a victory for now.

Hmm yes quite a long list at the bottom... well theres also the fact that the 400 or so who said no might have done so for their own interests... :/

Naturally when you remove one, another seems to appear in its place. But yeah, I have to agree that there's tons of people who doing it for their own interests. Even though they were elected to represent the people.

If I'm one of the politician, I still vote No. You could say that I did it for my OWN interest.:evillaugh:

Yes cuz since it wasnt going to pass you could probably get elected again easier if you voted no but you could also lose some of that bribe money and support which people who were neutral could probably get~

Yes cuz since it wasnt going to pass you could probably get elected again easier if you voted no but you could also lose some of that bribe money and support which people who were neutral could probably get~
What bribe money?:wasclose: I'm an honest person, most of the time.
If I'm not, I wouldn't need to DL anime & games from here or using torrent.

It wont happen just like the sopa and pipa bill everyone shall rise and protect their rights and love.

But it already passed (・へ・)
Though again, I wouldn't worry about it.

Verstuurd via Tapatalk

Well.. I dnt really use youtube that much... But that sucks lolz.. No more updates for upcoming games ... MAKE IT HARDER FOR US TO GET IT FOR FREE!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]
remanen wrote on Esan's profile.
hello, do you think its possible to reupload this game?
remanen wrote on Shine's profile.
hi, do you think you can reupload this game?
TasogareHentai wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Sorry, can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it? Thanks in advance, and sorry for disturb.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturbing, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.