Devils+Fallen angels+ Angels= Well, what can this be...^^?

20141206_dxd01_resize.jpg

...THIS!!!

Source: HS DxD (OWS)/Moetron
[MENTION=69012]ryuraze[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10379]Neko[/MENTION]; [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION]; [MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; [MENTION=91251]TheWikiHow[/MENTION]; [MENTION=28026]Selvaria Bles[/MENTION]; @Calculator; [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=73341]DreamCa7ch3r[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41523]TsubameGaeshi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]Rise Kujikawa[/MENTION]; [MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION]; [MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION]; [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; [MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26445]Ralium[/MENTION]; [MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; [MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=9628]Arylin[/MENTION]; [MENTION=77540]Anayomex[/MENTION]; [MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION]; [MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION]; [MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=2724]Sakimichi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; [MENTION=96182]Malicent[/MENTION]; [MENTION=12156]Hideki[/MENTION]; [MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION];

Hm, was that Great Red at the beginning? I want to see Ophis though ;_; And I suppose that silver hair girl is Rossweisse?

Hm, was that Great Red at the beginning? I want to see Ophis though ;_; And I suppose that silver hair girl is Rossweisse?

Great Dragon: Yes.
Ophis: Possible.
Rossweisse: Yes.

Edit: Well, we'll see on the anime, if this time the most important events (and persons) from the LNs hold will or not. We've still about 4 months to speculate.

To be fair, the LN is so much further ahead than the actual anime, there's a high chance there will be a possible S4 if S3 did decently well just like 1 and 2. Will be interesting to see where they place the end of S3.

To be fair, the LN is so much further ahead than the actual anime, there's a high chance there will be a possible S4 if S3 did decently well just like 1 and 2. Will be interesting to see where they place the end of S3.

Yeah...
...Just shortly is the 19th vol. appeared, and the both seasons of the anime did just so 4 LNs covered - There even a chance for a 5th or 6th season (And more if the LN series so further goes.) - expect if they double seasons make like SAO or F/Z.

Last edited:
Chance of double Season from DxD is rather low, I mean if you think about it, they could have done it for S2 because there was plenty of story to cover it, double season is only good if you can't cover something in one season, yet you know it won't be extended further than 2 season, yet it would sell really well, that's why they do double season. Otherwise they tend to stick to the single season plan nowadays.

Chance of double Season from DxD is rather low, I mean if you think about it, they could have done it for S2 because there was plenty of story to cover it, double season is only good if you can't cover something in one season, yet you know it won't be extended further than 2 season, yet it would sell really well, that's why they do double season. Otherwise they tend to stick to the single season plan nowadays.

Well, with the idea of double season was just a exemplar not a 100% declaration of me - Not more or less...

But I'd me wonder, if they sometime maybe a movie as well making would...:goodtea:

That reminds me, all movies recently are all just recap of the season >_> which is kind of annoying, where the heck is my Evangelion 3.0 + 1.0!?!?!?!

That reminds me, all movies recently are all just recap of the season >_> which is kind of annoying, where the heck is my Evangelion 3.0 + 1.0!?!?!?!

Hmm... Well, this could a bit of this topic/thread step out, but what I from Eva 3.0 heard (More a muron rather...) have: Is that sometime between Spring and Summer season appear will.

A bit back to topic: If the LN sometime to vol. 50 goes and this to anime adapted will, then can the saga about more than 600 eps have - This would wonderful...:goodtea:

It would certainly be great to see some ongoing DxD :P I love that show, the comedy, the harem, the action, a good-ish story...everything is enjoyable to me. One can only hope I guess...like wise I want some more of Madan no Ou to Vanadis than just the 13 episodes planned ;_;

Off Topic: really? That's some news indeed, I kind of hope is true since I've been dying to watch the next and final movie, I only hope it would be epic now that we waited for this long...

It would certainly be great to see some ongoing DxD :P I love that show, the comedy, the harem, the action, a good-ish story...everything is enjoyable to me. One can only hope I guess...like wise I want some more of Madan no Ou to Vanadis than just the 13 episodes planned ;_;

Off Topic: really? That's some news indeed, I kind of hope is true since I've been dying to watch the next and final movie, I only hope it would be epic now that we waited for this long...

Yeah, me as well would be great a long runner series of DxD like Naruto or so...^_^

And yeah, I know that Madan so short cutted is - But we've to hope that a second season soon start...>_>

Eva: Well, how already mentioned; this is still a rumor - I've on the newest update of them wait, that I what new say can.

Yeah, me as well would be great a long runner series of DxD like Naruto or so...^_^

And yeah, I know that Madan so short cutted is - But we've to hope that a second season soon start...>_>

Eva: Well, how already mentioned; this is still a rumor - I've on the newest update of them wait, that I what new say can.

Yes indeed, it doesn't have to be long series, but like a season every other season would be nice ;) But I don't want them to rush it just to please us, I rather wait and just get good quality instead.

Madan: The series is cut way too short, I think I'm going to cry in a corner...

Eva: Indeed, keep me posted, though my phone will probably tell me if there is any news anyway :P

Anyway, I'm off to sleep, speak with you another time.

Yes indeed, it doesn't have to be long series, but like a season every other season would be nice ;) But I don't want them to rush it just to please us, I rather wait and just get good quality instead.

Anyway, I'm off to sleep, speak with you another time.
Well, okay King...

Well, if 2 vol. of the currently 19 LNs a TV-season representing, and in every year a season show would: Then would probably in 2021 the season where the vol. 19 shows aired. - But it can further go, because the vol. 19 (How I heard have...) is still not the end of the LN series...

Well, okay King...

Well, if 2 vol. of the currently 19 LNs a TV-season representing, and in every year a season show would: Then would probably in 2021 the season where the vol. 19 shows aired. - But it can further go, because the vol. 19 (How I heard have...) is still not the end of the LN series...

bit far fetch, because you forgot to factor in sales, but assuming it is progressing the way it is now, probably not a wrong prediction.

Off topic: is there any news to Horizon III? Other than the poster you posted awhile back xD

bit far fetch, because you forgot to factor in sales, but assuming it is progressing the way it is now, probably not a wrong prediction.

Off topic: is there any news to Horizon III? Other than the poster you posted awhile back xD

Well, DxD has the nerve of the fans grabbed: Since (With 3rd season calculated) 3 years in row appears DxD on/at TV, where then it's possible that in 2016, 2017 (And so further...) so further goes - But we'll see how it itself develop will.

Horizon III.: Since about a 1 1/2 year silence there, not new - But so was at Madan as well so (There had I as well first my doubt that it aired will, where then...)...>_>

Edit: You did me double qouted (in a double post wise) there.

I didn't know there was a Horizon III?!

I hope tri7 has the same success as DxD too :P

Well, DxD has the nerve of the fans grabbed: Since (With 3rd season calculated) 3 years in row appears DxD on/at TV, where then it's possible that in 2016, 2017 (And so further...) so further goes - But we'll see how it itself develop will.

Horizon III.: Since about a 1 1/2 year silence there, not new - But so was at Madan as well so (There had I as well first my doubt that it aired will, where then...)...>_>

Edit: You did me double qouted (in a double post wise) there.

Forgot to use Advanced Mode when quoting, otherwise it'll automatically double post me xD I hate this bug xD

Well, DxD is definitely something I'll look forward to, so is Horizon if they ever decide to release it.

Forgot to use Advanced Mode when quoting, otherwise it'll automatically double post me xD I hate this bug xD

Well, DxD is definitely something I'll look forward to, so is Horizon if they ever decide to release it.

Is okay King, don't worry... - Did just you noted... And yeah, bugs are terrible...:goodtea:

DxD can maybe (After Ikkitousen) finally to a long runner ecchi-harem-fantasy series turn...^_^

Horizon: :sigh: And yeah, I want soon finally more Futayo-chan...

Is okay King, don't worry... - Did just you noted... And yeah, bugs are terrible...:goodtea:

DxD can maybe (After Ikkitousen) finally to a long runner ecchi-harem-fantasy series turn...^_^

Horizon: :sigh: And yeah, I want soon finally more Futayo-chan...

I'm not quite sure whether that's a good comparison, the story in Ikkitousen is pretty horrible :S xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!