Devils+Fallen angels+ Angels= Well, what can this be...^^?

nanashi1

One of countless souls...
Elite Member
Jul 5, 2012
OF COURSE THIS...
highschool_top.jpg

...!!!

Highschool DxD gets an 3rd lap!!! ...Well, we can then on the continuation of Issei's questionable conquests again please - Well, who for the LNs too lazy was/is, then can visual wise on the "pictures" enjoy...:goodtea:

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION] [MENTION=73341]DreamCa7ch3r[/MENTION] [MENTION=28026]Asuka Langley[/MENTION] [MENTION=79737]Calculator[/MENTION] [MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION] [MENTION=35259]Leggy[/MENTION] [MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION] [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION] [MENTION=9628]Arylin[/MENTION] [MENTION=41391]♥ Sky[/MENTION] [MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION] [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; and etc...

Source: Moetron/fujimishobo

Last edited:
I guess I'll have to start with the first season first...I only watched the first episode the first time around. Kept forgetting.

...and I daresay that if you asked me about ANY anime these past four seasons, I can only remember a few. It's pathetic. :donefor:

I guess I'll have to start with the first season first...I only watched the first episode the first time around. Kept forgetting.

...and I daresay that if you asked me about ANY anime these past four seasons, I can only remember a few. It's pathetic. :donefor:

Not really. There's less good anime every season.
You didn't miss much.

My day has been made. Hoping the OP song is better this time. DxD New's OP was meh.

I haven't watched any of this before, so like Arylin I guess I might have to start at the beginning if I am to at some point ^ But I HAVE heard of this before ofc ...hehe /me laughing along in the lizard choir
[MENTION=9628]Arylin[/MENTION]; dear tsundere, you make me feel slightly worse now, and better at the same time, cause I haven't watched ANY anime this season at all, or for longer than I even know anymore. I keep getting occupied :eathead:

[MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION]; Lol, I remember when Chuunibyou 2 came out and I watched it up to episode 10; it took me until recently to get around to watching the last two. Come to think about it, I don't think I've seen the last two episodes of Sakura Trick either. I'm watching Inari, Kon Kon Iroha currently but stalled at episode 4. I've got Strike the Blood, Witch Craft Works and Noragami loaded but untouched on my tablet, and I was thinking about Wizard Barristers at one point (I read a Kotaku review about it recently as well).

Blame my trying to keep up with VNs (equally unsuccessfully; my backlogs of "Potential" and "Shortlisted" stuff are ridiculously long and new ones are flooding AS every month) and playing games like Don't Starve from keeping me up to date.

[MENTION=73341]DreamCa7ch3r[/MENTION]; On that I'll have to disagree a bit, if only because my standards are rather low (I made this point on the thread about the worst anime ever seen) and I'm easily entertained as long as the anime in question isn't totally trash to the point of being unwatchable, with a few exceptions. It makes finding something to enjoy rather easy for me. I'm sure however that if I raised my bar I might agree with you.

I disagree with dream on his point about there being less good anime every season. You're probably just getting yourself higher standards. Or, as some folk of the older generations prefer to put it, pickier (which is, as far as I'm concerned, is contestable because I've seen Masterchef and Mother can't cook like that - she doesn't even taste her food Ramsay will be so mad)

LOL Masterchief xD

Hah! I 2nd that. Ramsey....Noou, I can see his angry face all over now with a sweaty forehead.

[MENTION=9628]Arylin[/MENTION]; You sound like me, only ahead. Some of those things you mentioned I'm not even familiar with, some time back I watched an anime from 1999 xD I'LL NEVER CATCH UP hbahahahahahaha.

And don't starve huh, I played that just some days ago, it will get multiplayer this summer btw. Are you in the steam group ? I might have forgotten if you are. Don't expect me to keep track.
It feels safer around the umh...Pigs.

Hmm... Just a friendly notice: Please, keep the thread-topic before your mind^^!

At this rate I wouldn't need to read the light novels anymore...

But caution is better than forbearance - Because without spoilers to say: Are some differences between the original and adaptation - what you sure know, not?...:goodtea:

But caution is better than forbearance - Because without spoilers to say: Are some differences between the original and adaptation - what you sure know, not?...:goodtea:

Given the number of light novels that I want to read and the amount of time it takes to finish one I'd say I'd rather put this off... It's not like I finish one book a day you know haha

Given the number of light novels that I want to read and the amount of time it takes to finish one I'd say I'd rather put this off... It's not like I finish one book a day you know haha

Well, of course... But I've just than recommendation said, because really are any differences between the LNs and the adaptations... If you sometime time have, then shouldn't pain also the original read, okay?:goodtea:

Well, of course... But I've just than recommendation said, because really are any differences between the LNs and the adaptations... If you sometime time have, then shouldn't pain also the original read, okay?:goodtea:

Well, you know how it is, I have 13 novels bought and unread at the moment.... so.....

Well, you know how it is, I have 13 novels bought and unread at the moment.... so.....

Yeah, I know... But I've mentioned "...If you sometime time have,..." - and not now, but sometime after the LNs what you currently have, okay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ109073 ver 1.05

Please could you reupload these?
404notfound wrote on Krxze's profile.
hi,Krxze
your request here!
[170308] 青の祓魔師 京都不浄王篇 オリジナルドラマCD1 「悪魔と花見」 (第1巻完全生産限定版特典)
https://download.gg/en/file-18754160_7ed2a4fe5820ec48

[170712] 青の祓魔師 京都不浄王篇 オリジナルドラマCD2 「Memories of…」 (第5巻完全生産限定版特典)
https://download.gg/en/file-18754161_a43f52c7e04abb2c

please download and enjoy!!!
Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
This game recently got updated after 2 years

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ351576.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ274721 RJ312028 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ090136 ver 1.3
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120127-ティー・エンタ・ぴー-ゴーストハウス・ガンスイーパー-ver-1-3.45161/

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?