Count to a million

12576 ninja'd??? XD
dunno, nothing really.

have been skateboarding this weekend? was sunny and stuff

Last edited:
12585 He is very intelligent and quite perceptive. I'm glad to have met Deca. :fulfilled:

12586. I would like to thank you both for your generous and thoughtful words. It warms my heart. But I was merely doing simple Mathematics.

12587 I just like you Deca. I find you very attractive... I like smart guys after all.

12588. Thank you, renano. You are very attractive yourself. Females nowadays can learn a thing or two from you.

have been skateboarding this weekend? was sunny and stuff

Been skating loads yesterday, but weather here is still pretty cold so spent half of the day indoors
Though today the sun is showing up! Still pretty cold though 。゚ヽ(゚´Д`)ノ゚。

12591. I haven't skated in 2 years. I should probably start again, but I would be really rusty.

[MENTION=26209]kami-onii-chan[/MENTION] Good Morning... It's actually night in my place :P

[MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION] Yes it's a lot of fun! i actaully wasn't allowed to skate for a long time because my fysiotherapist said so but now I'm occasionally allowed to as long as I don't overwork myself, but after the long break it does take some time to get used to everything again, but I'm sure you'll catch the flow quickly

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

I made my signature over 8 years ago...Please don't judge it too harshly.
darkpachon wrote on Esan's profile.
sorry but can you upload again [121130] [STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス) because the links are down
retrofuturism wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello Sir
Could you revive the source if possible
[seismic]おしおき日報 アリス編
I appreciate all efforts you have done.
ludagama wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
please reupload
☄️RELEASE☄️[240508][RJ01178632][アトリエTODO] アオハループ 底辺キモオタの僕が転生してスクールカースト第一位の美少女と青春をやり直すお話 [v1.01]