Confession

[MENTION=36528]aexiel[/MENTION]; yeah, but now I'm trying to be more active and get rid of my shyness

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; k~ soooo if it makes you feel better x-x The first person I knew for a long time and confessed to didn't like me back. The second person I was interested in confessed to me. Now, you could imagine that I would be held back to confessing first right? x-x soooo anywho~ I really hope you'll try XD ummm try not to give yourself all these excuses for why you can't say how you feel. I mean, it's really not considerate of the other person at all. Can you imagine what a girl might go through if she suspects if a guy likes her? x-x It's something they'd worry about all the time. Even if something doesn't work out, it completely gets other girls interested in you from trying or having that experience. I think it's a little harder for girls to know how guys feel, and certainly they don't want guys to like them back just because of how they look. x-x

I mean, what do you guys think? Is it harder for an attractive girl to confess, or a guy to confess to that girl? x-x
Think about why they'd confess, and what the reaction might be from the other person.

Mehs confessions... i think she knows i probably wouldnt confess first and i dont think she would either xD Sighs... that isnt going to help anything... Well to not make so many excuses... ehh maybe when i actually get into her school xD Sorta have time... Hopefully...
To worry... >.< I dun think shes worrying?... Well idk... She probably wouldnt tell meh if she was... considering what it was... But shes really busy now... shouldnt be bothering with a relationship :x

Well i suppose guys are supposed to take initiative and all that... but idk... attractive girl... so its somewhat about pride? xD

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; anyways~ don't think too much about it x-x you seriously don't want to wait til later.. because you never know if you'll see her again after you say bye x-x Life is really too short to worry about the small things like that.
for me, I'd be happy if someone confessed~ because it gives me something good to think about :3
Confessing doesn't mean you can't be friends like you used to. I'm better friends now with who I confessed to a long time ago. We don't have hard feelings either~ :P

Just don't wait forever like i did. Because by that time, she might find someone else to watch x-x

[MENTION=17020]~SnowAngel~[/MENTION]; Well idk >.< We have random little meetings and stuff with the group from high school... so there will probably be some meeting or another during winter break... wants to meet her more which is partly why im going back to SF for school... well not sure if itll happen though...

Happy... well i would think she would... but well it just seems... different... it would be a different relationship in the end... I do think that someone confessed to her already... >.< Though shes not telling me about it this time... just my guess on what happened...

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; anyways~ The person I thought my crush like ummmm they never got together x-x
I'd want to say you might be over thinking things. (ppl tell me I do that alot XD)
I really do think you'll like yourself for confessing your feelings. My first time didn't go so well, but I'm glad i did say how i felt~
it helped me learn alot sooo~ either way you'll definitely get something out of telling her. it might not even be anything that you'd expect x-x When I was in a real relationship, i was basically blind to anything that could go wrong x-x
Even when it all ended and that person went bitter.. I never went bitter on them, which i think is what made it possible for us to stay friends~
It's more dangerous to not express your feelings and find another person. Because there might come a day when those feelings for her will interfere with your current relationship~

[MENTION=17020]~SnowAngel~[/MENTION]; Hmm i over think things.... but well... shes important to me... >.< I really dont think its the ideal time for me to do anything...
Im sort of one of those people who overplan cuz i dont like stuff going wrong... Though i suppose that doesnt really... well... mehs im just too cautious?...
I dont think we would really go bitter on each other... but well... might be somewhat less than before...
Ehh... interfere... i dun think soo... hopefully not... >.< Im sure she could find someone better...

>.< Im sure she could find someone better...

No matter what you end up doing..

Don't sell yourself short! Don't ever tell yourself that someone you care about "could find someone better". Hey.. I only met you like 2 days ago and I can already see how kind and friendly you are.. not to mention open minded and super fun to chat with :goodtea:

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; from a girl's perspective, I absolutely promise you that things will go right~ there's no timing, there's no special words you need. :)

Ehh... im somewhat... more quiet irl... :x

Well... i would like to say it when i meet her at least... but mehs... dont think i should ask anything of her atm though...

girls... they're harder to understand than quantum physics. :lmao:

Hmm try hanging around them as much as you hang around guys... except for meh i dont hang around guys much @_@ Theyll be easier to understand somewhat~ Though everyone is different so theres only certain things you can guess~

Hmm i say the same for both :runhappy: Youre the only one that understand meh /me pets imaginary kitty :casserole:

we are simple. guys basically think like this most of the time at least for otakus: sleep, play VN, eat, watch anime, play VN while anime is loading, watch anime, sleep, eat, learn a bit of japanese, load anime, play VN, watch anime, spam on forum, spam on forum, spam on forum. :goodtea:

Oh I forgot, search for lolis. :bliss:

we are simple. guys basically think like this most of the time at least for otakus: sleep, play VN, eat, watch anime, play VN while anime is loading, watch anime, sleep, eat, learn a bit of japanese, load anime, play VN, watch anime, spam on forum, spam on forum, spam on forum. :goodtea:

Oh I forgot, search for lolis. :bliss:

Until the Loli part I was thinking.. okay you left out all sexual thought.. that cannot be right 0.o :lmao:

Hmm im much more innocent than most would think ;p Surprised people with my naivety o.o

I surprise people by thinking weirdly and acting unexpectedly. :XD:

In my case I just find that I have a different form of common sense at times XD

if it's different than would it still be considered "common"? ;)

I guess that I should have just assumed that :lmao:

well if its the normal for you then its 'your' common sense :)) but yeah it shouldn't be common anymore lol shall I say that I have uncommon sense?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
抜きゲーみたいな島に住んでる貧乳はどうすりゃいいですか? ソフマップ特典録り下ろしドラマCD 「後輩の変態プレイに付き合わされてギャル彼女と鑑賞されながらいちゃラブエッチ」

SHUFFLE! エピソード2~神にも悪魔にも狙われている男~ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「どきどきドラマCD 木下きらら編」

ハミダシクリエイティブ トレーダー特典ドラマCD「どうかecchiと発音して下さい。」

ハミダシクリエイティブ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「人間らしい、正直な暮らしをするつもりです」

ハミダシクリエイティブ凸 げっちゅ屋特典録り下ろしドラマCD「妃愛の結婚式、エーゲ海にて」
Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version