Boruto the Movie! HELP!!! T.T

~Ritsuko~

Elite Member
Jan 13, 2014
Hello Everyone!!

Well here's the thing... I've been looking for the Boruto movie on most pages I got BUT none of them gave me a decent link to the movie itself! :'< all of them are ... FAKE ._.

If anyone has a link to watch it online or knows where I can download it PLEASEEE!!! help me .-. I really want to watch it... well mostly I need to watch it hahah xD btw doesn't matter if it doesn't have subs.

Anyways ~ Good Morning, Evening or Night XDDD

It looks like that movie just came out a while ago in theaters in Japan. You're probably going to have to wait quite a while. You might be able to find a cam of it if you look hard enough, but I don't even know where to start looking for something like that, other than you'd be looking at Japanese sites.

Yeah... I've been looking for the usual places I do but got nothing ._. and there's people who already seen it with Subs but idk where to get them. But from what I heard it's out even with subs already... since the movie got out like 3 weeks ago. I just don't know where to find it.

And thanks for your suggestion about the Japanese sites ^^

Yeah... I've been looking for the usual places I do but got nothing ._. and there's people who already seen it with Subs but idk where to get them. But from what I heard it's out even with subs already... since the movie got out like 3 weeks ago. I just don't know where to find it.

And thanks for your suggestion about the Japanese sites ^^

Well, select one for you out...:goodtea:

Last edited:
Me is fine... Could we that in VM continue? Because this were not really to anime related, okay?:goodtea:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.