Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare Thread (Discussion thread predating the section)

To be honest I think Marriage Blue was uninspired.. worst Blue game

oh well.. the inevitable ero-anime will probably be better

on another note, Kiss released the demo for Make-Me-Lover

seems like the combat is going to be like Custom Raid 4 again.. which is good, because I actually liked that tower defense game

I'm pretty sure they'll keep the NTR contents as well. Kiss has been surprisingly nice in delivering NTR content. Custom Raid 4, Custom Maid 3D, Kanotsuku all had nice amounts of NTR

Custom V sucked though..

out of curiosity is there anyone making a homegrown NTR game out there?

dude, we(only myself) made some ntr game a long time ago.Suddenly, i got to stop..

If you want to make it use these tools.

1. ren'py (so much tutorials)
2. rip off some images from e-hentai..

In the past (on hongfire) we used to include games with bad endings or Magical Girl games with Type B netorare. Seems our focus here now is mostly strictly NTR only games. I've played a few games lately with bad endings that have NTR routs that aren't covered here. Mostly Black Lilith stuff. Does anyone know of any other good "Bad Ending" games recently?

Or even consenual gang bang stuff. There isn't usually betrayed feelings with this genre but it's actually my favorite type of NTR.

dude, we(only myself) made some ntr game a long time ago.Suddenly, i got to stop..

If you want to make it use these tools.

1. ren'py (so much tutorials)
2. rip off some images from e-hentai..

I was actually trying to find an already ongoing project that I could be involved with.. but thanks for the suggestions

You know that most those doujin games on dlsite pretty much count as homebrew? Those are the only ones I know of though.

As for people outside of japan writing and producing their own amateur NTR game, people in the NTR community have talked about it, but it rarely gets very far. Many of us have different ideas of the kind of NTR we want, so it's hard for a group to cooperate to produce something. I pretty sure said doujin games aren't more than one or two people involved. Or at least one person involved in the art and writing, who enlists a few others to help with the technical side of it.
Unfortunately unlike the japanese, most of us westerners are too lazy to put so much time and blood and sweat into their hobbies. It's hard enough doing the work you have to do after all....

@starlightbreaker
@DiabolicalGenius

i think i want to revive this game back, but i really need supports. like example, grammar checker, typewriter and maybe some programmer... and voice actors(lol, this only an option).
For those who want to involve(seriously, i need this) just tell me here. I'll make new thread for this one.

@Diabolical Genius

oh, I am well aware that getting together a making a story is hard
without getting paid, there's much less motivation
and everyone having their own ideas means that someone is not going to have their idea picked. That can lead to disappointment

but I'm not aiming to hijack someone's project. I'm just bored and looking for experience. Something to keep me busy until college starts again.

@hiclone

actually I don't know a single thing about your project. Do you have a link?

Also, I'm playing with Renpy a bit. Making a lot of mistakes, but having fun so far.

Out of curiosity, if you had to choose between these two, what do you think the best setting for NTR is?

1)fantasy
2)modern times

Out of curiosity, if you had to choose between these two, what do you think the best setting for NTR is?

1)fantasy
2)modern times

Dunno but if that was a question towards the room in general or not, but I'll answer anyway.

Personally the best NTR for me is in a contemporary setting, the more normal the better. I love drama and fantasy in stories, but when it comes to how well NTR effect me the former always works best.
Fantasy is fantasy after all, and that makes it feel less real and more safe. It's just a story and you know deep down that those sort of situations almost certainly don't exist anywhere in reality.
But show me a believable NTR scenario occurring in a very normal, everyday setting, and it's hits me that much harder. Probably because it feels like it could be a real story, could really be happening to someone somewhere right at that moment, or could even happen to you one day. Makes it much more personal.
I'm sure some of you get the same feeling.

The problem with fantasy games, is that they tend to focus more on the setting than the NTR story, which is understandable.

I prefer normal life stories. I really enjoy games that have older men in them, specially when they have a higher social standing than the husband. Like in Venus - Married Life, when the protfag visits his wife in the grocery store, and finds her wearing a tank top/mini skirt, instead of confronting her, he thanks the store owner for taking care of his wife. Or in それでも妻を愛してる where the protfag takes his wife golfing and their business partner starts putting his hands all over the protfags wife with the pretext of teaching her how to golf. I enjoy watching their helplessness :mafiaboss:

As for the loli NTR, I really enjoyed the artwork so far. http://anonym.to/?http://www.at-sakura.net/ntr/brand/021/gallery.html

speaking of which おんぼろ月 ‏@ confirmed for that next Atelier Sakura game. So this has a chance of not sucking.

also, he seems to tease that he's working on a sequel to

JAtVCnB.jpg

speaking of which おんぼろ月 ‏@ confirmed for that next Atelier Sakura game. So this has a chance of not sucking.

also, he seems to tease that he's working on a sequel to

JAtVCnB.jpg

Looks like I've not wasting my time keeping my hopes up them. If おんぼろ月 is back for this one and my favourite loli artist is doing the art too, I may really enjoy this one.

[MENTION=6217]ron34[/MENTION] Yeah, I like it when a protag is put in a position where he's forced to sit back and do nothing, due to the circumstances or social standing. People tend to underestimate just how much power social pressure can have in japan. Like with age for example. Even in modern times japanese are taught from the cradle to always be respectful and defer to anyone older than you. Seniority is pretty important. You see that a lot in the Venus games that are about high school NTR with an older man. When the teenage protagonist discovers the other guy in a situation with his girlfriend where he'd have every right to be suspicious of the circumstances, while he might be able to challenge the guy on it if they were close to the same age, when the guy is a middle-aged adult, he ends up having to back down and walk away or feel like he's being rude and poorly behaved for being disrespectful to an older man.
It's very heavily ingrained in people over there, and social standing has almost as much impact.
You really don't see it exploited enough.

Though for me, it's when the protag sits back and watches it happen and fails to do anything simply because he's too much of a worthless hetare, that really hits the hardest for me. Not when he lets himself be NTRed because he's okay with it, so much as he just doesn't have what it takes to stand up to the other guy and backs down like a typical beta male in front of an alpha male. Maybe he tells himself it's because he trusts the heroine and is sure that even if he doesn't intervene, she'll never betray him. But deep down he knows it's because he doesn't feel like he can win.
And really want to see a story like that. The other guy brazenly hits in the heroine right in front of him without caring that they're dating because the protag is so much of a loser that he doesn't think it matters, the protag treats it like a joke and tries to laugh it off, and the heroine is a little put off a first, but since her boyfriend isn't getting upset and because she's sure it's just joking around and isn't going to lead to anything, lets the guy flirt with her and is slowly beginning to lower her guard. And the rest writes itself.
Not a situation I've really seen done properly. Sure, situation where he failed to act, but was usually while he suspected something was going on but still was going on behind his back.
I rather want to see that, a guy failing completely and being NTRed with his girlfriend being picked up from right next to him and being unable to do a thing.
Maybe not the kind of NTR everyone here goes for. Lot of guys will be too busy hating on the protag for being useless to sympathise with him, but it really appeals to my masochistic side.
Wonder if we'll ever see something like that.

People uploading eroge are being arrested left and right. Is the era of downloadable eroge over? New ANIM game is still not out...is that the reason why?

People uploading eroge are being arrested left and right.

Source?
Anim games usually take a month after release date.

people usually don't upload ANIM games because they have online DRM and ANIM games aren't as anticipated as say.. something by AliceSoft

http://anonym.to/?http://blog.getchu.com/archives/52034414.html

It's official

おんぼろ月 is back in NTR business

He also addressed the concerns that recent Aterlier Sakura games were not NTR, and weren't even fappable.. ouch

Let's hope he does better this time. They really need another writer, though.

I think the reason why おんぼろ月 went on hiatus the last time is because of the absurd release rate of the games. It doesn't matter how talented you are, if you release that often you'll get into a writer's block and run out of steam.

And once you run out of steam, you become desperate and try radical things to keep it fresh. ::cough::remember::cough

He needs to share the responsibility with another guy. But obviously not 草刈元 because that guy is a hack

Is this another sister NTR?

I will be so mad if so. It's a barren wasteland out there now.
Looks like a yandere step-sister game.

I'm actually pretty excited as I can't remember the last time I've played a really good yandere game. Maybe this will play like Nymphomania (another Mink game) where a long-distance relative comes into the family and proceeds to corrupt everything around the MC. I wonder if Iori is gonna mind-break the MC to rape the mom too as there's a couple of suggestive images too. In any case, NTR or not, this game is definitely gonna be dark. :)

I personally don't understand mother/sister/nurse NTR

I mean.. I get why it's fap material, but it's hard for me to decipher the supposed NTR flavor from it

Do Japanese otaku get possessive and over-attached too easily to their mother/sister/nurse?

From my perspective, Oedipus complex and sister con is something that is not common and only happens in drama. Compare this to say.. having a crush/girlfriend/wife which is a lot more common.

Last edited:

I certainly prefer it over GF/Wife in my eroge, but that's because I find the writing in the latter so flat.

That's not to say GF/Wife NTR is boring, I think Boku no Kanojo was a masterpiece for example. However, the main NTR studios definitely are. Miel started out pretty interesting and have since been producing the same game over and over. Atelier Sakura seems to have one good release for every 3 bad ones so there's not much to be excited for. I'm always optimistic for a Lune/TB game, but that's more for art/production value than any memorable story.

For whatever reason, there's just no "big budget" studio dedicated to standard GF/Wife NTR.

Well we've had this conversation before, but I'll never stop restating that if it is blood relation it is just incest and not NTR. But yeah maybe it's just a culture thing. I can understand feeling protective of a mother or a sister, but if you are confusing sexual feelings towards them, it's just incest.

As long as they aren't blood related I can deal with it, step-sister or no. In a drought I'll take any drop of water I can get.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ274721 RJ312028 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ090136 ver 1.3
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120127-ティー・エンタ・ぴー-ゴーストハウス・ガンスイーパー-ver-1-3.45161/

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

thebreaker2 wrote on UFO's profile.
RJ106684 ver 1.2
RJ111704 ver 1.02
RJ117299 ver 1.01
RJ121591
RJ120696
RJ132858
RJ131799
RJ136256 ver 1.03