Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Well, here is the translation of the web
https://syuntada.com/sister/rei_top.html

TOP PAGE:

Title:

Do you like a cool and strong married woman with huge tits? ~Even though I did not intend for it to become serious...~

Genre: Cool and strong married woman X Shota
Artist: Libre
Scenario: Frame
Release date: February

STORY PAGE:

When Kadokura Rei found out that her older sister was cheating on her husband, she tried to persuade her to end the affair.

But...

Ichijou Miori, the obedient older sister who always listens to her little sister Rei, did not want to listen to her this time.

Even though Rei was angry about it, when she saw that her older sister, who continued with the affair, was becoming brighter and sexier as the days went by, an interest in adultery began to grow in the back of her head.

Rei was the CEO of a start-up company, she had no time to think about silly things like adultery, her position was completely different from that of her older sister, who was a simple part-time worker.

Despite this, Rei couldn't stop her interest in adultery from growing more and more as she saw how her older sister was changing so much.

When she could no longer suppress the intense interest that was growing inside her, Rei decided to...

CHARACTER PAGE:

Kadokura Rei , Heroine. Voiced by Hano Natsuka

She's the CEO of a start-up company.
She's married. Her husband works for a trading company.
Since she runs a company, she has absolute confidence in her abilities.
Because of her strong personality, she is feared by those around her.
She can only show her true self to her older sister, so she unconsciously relies on her.
Although she was angry with her older sister when she found out that she was cheating on her husband, deep down she couldn't help but continue to worry about her.

Ichijou Miori , Rei's older sister. Voiced by Shibuya Hime

She's the heroine of the previous game "Bakunyuu Dakedo Jimi na Megane Oku-san wa Suki Desu ka?"
Despite being married, she began an affair with Sendou Hayato, a co-worker at the family restaurant where she works part-time.
In order to make Hayato like her even more, she has become more careful about her clothes and underwear compared to before.
The affair is still ongoing.

Kadokura Shou , Rei's husband.

He works for a trading company.
He met Rei through a business partner.
He married Rei because she understood his stance of putting work first, and also because he thought that her educational background and social position as a business owner made her a suitable partner for him.
He has a strong desire to move up in his job.
He tends to look down on others without meaning to, probably due to his educational background and position at his current workplace.

Shirakawa Ayumu , Protagonist.

Student (I guess university student, although it doesn't specify it).
He is often seen as younger than his actual age because of his slim body and childlike face.
Although he is quiet and reserved, he has many friends.
Because of his appearance and personality, he is not often considered as a member of the opposite sex by women.

Coincidentally, I recently found out there was a manual MTL of the original Kagachi-sama game was done in June, linked from VNDB page.

It's not an actual translation, but based on my start a few days ago, it's not worse than the usual offline Atlas MTL butchering that I usually subject myself to either.
No one uses Atlas anymore, I don't think. You either use the deepl extension and script floating around, textractor with google/bing/deepl api(you have to play for the deepl api I think), or sogui translator.

No one uses Atlas anymore, I don't think. You either use the deepl extension and script floating around, textractor with google/bing/deepl api(you have to play for the deepl api I think), or sogui translator.
Thank you. My main computer for these purposes is an old one and completely offline, which is why I use Atlas despite being so antiquated.

Sugoi supports an offline model but is more memory intensive. I do plan to try it out one day.

This place used to pop off more, I don't know if it's because the VN scene has been getting more and more dry each year, or if it is because of the upcoming holiday season, and people are busy, or a mix of both?

This place used to pop off more, I don't know if it's because the VN scene has been getting more and more dry each year, or if it is because of the upcoming holiday season, and people are busy, or a mix of both?
I for one just tend to be on F95 way more.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01124091.html

Game is out with alternative story, I wonder if it's any good...
First one tricked me into buying uninspired copy so I dont trust it. All the updates on ci-en and long production time make it look like theres a lot more effort in this one. But Ill need others to try it first lol. Original wasnt the worst or even most shameless copy but it was still bland.

A sequel that is actually good so far is Fujinos SAO game. Though theres some caveat too. Latest update was very short because its less material than he planned. There will be a new one this month because of that. He has reworked the new mechanics from the first release and now everything is a bit more polished. But still that meant the new update only added one day of content lol. The story is taking an interesting turn so Im glad hes not listening to all the trolling he gets. I think its reasonable to expect this to become his best game but were in for the long run.

No good manga to share and dry for VN. But i will share more later after winter comiket

First one tricked me into buying uninspired copy so I dont trust it. All the updates on ci-en and long production time make it look like theres a lot more effort in this one. But Ill need others to try it first lol. Original wasnt the worst or even most shameless copy but it was still bland.
Same opinion.
It was ok, especially since it was mystery, but nothing crazy and it lacked "soul", in a way.
I hope this one is way better, I want to like this dev.

A sequel that is actually good so far is Fujinos SAO game. Though theres some caveat too. Latest update was very short because its less material than he planned. There will be a new one this month because of that. He has reworked the new mechanics from the first release and now everything is a bit more polished. But still that meant the new update only added one day of content lol. The story is taking an interesting turn so Im glad hes not listening to all the trolling he gets. I think its reasonable to expect this to become his best game but were in for the long run.
First part was fun, though I enjoyed the secondary ntr with the tsundere sister way more than the main (strong willed girls are delicious), it was overall well made.
Second part, I only tried the first version, there isn't a lot of content, so I'll wait until it's completed, maybe in a few months.

Reactions: Animefan_09
First part was fun, though I enjoyed the secondary ntr with the tsundere sister way more than the main (strong willed girls are delicious), it was overall well made.
Second part, I only tried the first version, there isn't a lot of content, so I'll wait until it's completed, maybe in a few months.
Second update added an interesting twist with Liz. I expected her to become a wedge in relationship between Asuna and Kirito that Inoda could exploit. Its probably going to do something like that but its being introduced in a different way than expected. Shes very proactive so far and thats good. Its cool to have manipulative villains but also when side heroines have agency. Even if theyre going to fuck up lol. But yeah you should probably wait. Like I said the second update isnt even a full one. More like 1.5 since it also went back and added stuff (Sinon) to the first one.

Reactions: Redorc
Second update added an interesting twist with Liz. I expected her to become a wedge in relationship between Asuna and Kirito that Inoda could exploit. Its probably going to do something like that but its being introduced in a different way than expected. Shes very proactive so far and thats good. Its cool to have manipulative villains but also when side heroines have agency. Even if theyre going to fuck up lol. But yeah you should probably wait. Like I said the second update isnt even a full one. More like 1.5 since it also went back and added stuff (Sinon) to the first one.
I kinda like that Liz will probably be a quick conquest. From her conversations with Kiritto is sounds like she has been kinda slutty inside the game. We also see her with Asuna in the bathtub being frisky. My guess would be Liz thinks Asuna and INoda had sex in the game, but is not expecting it to have happened outside it yet. I can't wait to see what Fujino does with it.

I kinda like that Liz will probably be a quick conquest. From her conversations with Kiritto is sounds like she has been kinda slutty inside the game. We also see her with Asuna in the bathtub being frisky. My guess would be Liz thinks Asuna and INoda had sex in the game, but is not expecting it to have happened outside it yet. I can't wait to see what Fujino does with it.
Thats a possibility. Though I believe that she might not even know that much. To me it feels like she has noticed Inoda is creeping on her. Shes been a supportive friend in the relationship between Kirito and Asuna but is tired of that and willing to go to war. If she uses Inoda she could break them apart and take Kirito after all. Though we all know thats not how it will work out lol. The alternative is that shes a good friend for real. Maybe shes just testing Inoda right now to see if Asunas in danger. That could backfire too depending on Inodas next actions right after this release ends. Its interesting scenario. Like I said its cool to see NTR games where the heroines have agency.

Interesting.
One of the more sexy ideas not exploited enough in ntr games is the "conquered girl used as a helper to conquer other girls for the netori."
You get scenes like, the girl blocking mc from entering a room, or getting him out for a walk so that netori has easier access to the girl, etc etc.

Reactions: jaden123
Interesting.
One of the more sexy ideas not exploited enough in ntr games is the "conquered girl used as a helper to conquer other girls for the netori."
You get scenes like, the girl blocking mc from entering a room, or getting him out for a walk so that netori has easier access to the girl, etc etc.
Yea i seen it more in Doujins than games but this game My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody has one section of it

I justv tried SAO NTR eroge, NTR online published by Saikey. Interesting game, but kinda buggy and the animation making the game slow. But the story is interesting. But maybe because it was made by Chinese, the game added some unnecesary stuff haha.

Just finished SAO NTR online game. First part. I didn't realize the game is planned for that long hahaha. The writting is pretty good, but the gameplay is pretty "slow". Can't wait to see the game finished.

Next i wanna try some RPG with AI illustration, i want to confirm my theory , Ai illustration RPG = Rushed, or kusoge. But i've played one netorase VN by western developer and it was pretty good.

Reactions: tropomien
Everyone's After Her - a game from a few years back by Orcsoft has a translation now

https://f95zone.to/threads/everyones-after-her-final-orc-soft.184983/

Really liked the VA work in this one personally. I've said this a few times but with all the binaurally recorded audio files on DLsite these days, I really feel like VN's could evolve a bit there. Especially good for NTR where a Netorase report could sound like a whisper in your ear. Or moans could actually sound like they're coming from the other side of a wall. Toggleable on and off maybe.

Reactions: stupid_army
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/dlaf/=/t/t/link/work/aid/sakuriahe/id/RJ01124091.html
Here's my review of the game, avoid it. Last work was a soulless piece of shit, this is the same shit except worse. This work they tried too hard and there are barely "any" sex scenes, about only 30% with boobs out, let's say you do a route of a girl, there are like 20 events and 5 of those events are erone scenes, 2 are sex scenes. 0 to 1 sex scene with boobs out. And the plot they tried too hard with are nothing special also, just generic as hell not to mention these girls are some of the dumbest ppl on planet earth.

Reactions: stupid_army
Everyone's After Her - a game from a few years back by Orcsoft has a translation now

https://f95zone.to/threads/everyones-after-her-final-orc-soft.184983/

Really liked the VA work in this one personally. I've said this a few times but with all the binaurally recorded audio files on DLsite these days, I really feel like VN's could evolve a bit there. Especially good for NTR where a Netorase report could sound like a whisper in your ear. Or moans could actually sound like they're coming from the other side of a wall. Toggleable on and off maybe.
I almost skipped this one because i mistook it with Osananajimi NTR game hahaha. Thank you!

Last edited:
Never liked Neratteru so I skimmed it when it came out, but it did have a fitting true ending.

Anim's Kanojo no Karada has an AI-assisted MTL patch -- it's on GH as a patch, but downloading from f95 is the easier route.

I also didn't like this one since the plot felt dumb back then, but I might try it again, even if it's still MTL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
Ignaus wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello, do you have this one by any chance? If so, can you please upload if possible?

https://gentleman910.fanbox.cc/posts/7686800
https://www.patreon.com/posts/r18-hmv-60fps-101346789

Thank you.
404notfound wrote on wjooxx's profile.
hi,wjoox
thank you as always!
present for you!!
[東出イロドリ] みがわりのお勉強 [DL版] ↓
https://yourfilestore.com/download/724632/vjhydp.rar.html
please enjoy!!
Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?