Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/1888/article/991287
I always love NukoMajin for his indefatigable, expressionless heroines but his latest game looks amazing for the mechanics alone. Real time progression is such a hot concept for NTR, but incorporating mystery elements into it with the status viewer is even better. And that's without even mentioning how it seems like he's managed to take Gaptax's great communication gimmick and improve further on it; the very fact you can have the full image there at the touch of a button makes the point of not pressing that much gratifying. Really looking forward to this.

I always love NukoMajin for his indefatigable, expressionless heroines but his latest game looks amazing for the mechanics alone. Real time progression is such a hot concept for NTR, but incorporating mystery elements into it with the status viewer is even better. And that's without even mentioning how it seems like he's managed to take Gaptax's great communication gimmick and improve further on it; the very fact you can have the full image there at the touch of a button makes the point of not pressing that much gratifying. Really looking forward to this.

The devs previous 2 games were translated itn hink, by Kagura if i remember right, if so the best part will be we will likely ee a real translation at some point.

Last edited:
do you have the demo that was released for this game?

This might be a crapshoot but is there a Windows 10 compatible version of "牝アイドル ~デビューした彼女が、男たちに密着マークされている件~"? Dlsite says their version is supposedly Win10 compatible but I'm not sure if I want to roll the dice in case it's not. All I know is that the disk version, which seems to account for all the pirate versions on the internet, is in fact not compatible with Win10.
i played this last year. you cant run it on win10, use a virtual machine and run it on win7 instead

Reactions: jaden123
Ah, not new but Xenoblade 2 parody NTR game got translation recently
WHERE? i didn't even know there was a game parody.

PS: wait you mean the one Saikey translated? I have seen some bad reviews but was it really bad? Art is great and game system (from what i remember) was wel made at least (as in not some bugfest)

Also Saikey Studios have a decent amount of NTR games by now
WHERE? i didn't even know there was a game parody.

PS: wait you mean the one Saikey translated? I have seen some bad reviews but was it really bad? Art is great and game system (from what i remember) was wel made at least (as in not some bugfest)
Yeah Blade Maidens by Saikey. I'm still waiting for Gyaru wife translation right now

Reactions: Animefan_09
Hi there NTR brothers, it's been a while. I have been focused on my other fetishes since there was nothing promising on the horizon for NTR. I came here just to check how bad the new Anim game was and unexpectedly found a couple of promising surprises: The new Gaptax game and Takeda´s game.

Now I have some questions:

First, is Gaptax game the typical blackmail with generic bastards devoid of personality? I haven't played the first game, but heard very good things about it. I might give this new game a chance, but I'm so tired of your typical blackmail scenario and your typical asshole villains that seem to not have any purpose in life other than fuck the heroine. So I'd like to know in advance to not have my hopes up. Also, how long the game is?

Then I'd like to ask if Takeda Hiromitsu is planning to add voices to his game in the future. If so, I might wait till full release... Although it might be another year till then. Now I know how his villains are, but Takeda is a big exception for me when it comes to blackmail and assholes villains. Somehow he nails it, plus his art is great!

Thanks in advance for your answers.
Dunno if any1 answered u but:

The gaptex game does have ur typical blackmail route and a asshole villain boss but, BUT it even has a shota route. YAY.... overall games got the great art but hella bad when compared to the redhead game. Nice costumes tho, cant say no to a cow bikini

As for Takeda, hes one of my favourite artists and was so excited about the game.. not knowing he would make us mald for years with no ending in sight. He did say he was gonna add VA but if he does expect another year or 2 to the wait time. In terms of the game we got 3 heroines which means 3 baddies. All 3 kinda fall due to trying to help the MC and agreeing to dumb shit but 2 of em gets hypnotised whist the other is kinda straight ntr thru a contract. Not a fan of mind control genre tbh but i love it nonetheless. U should try the latest trial as its as long as a lot of games. Probably 60-70% done. And honestly we aint getting the complete game for another 2 years, Takeda enjoys getting distracted

Recently played Inatari Tales' The Corruption of the Village latest version. I dont like many western NTR games but this one is pretty good so far. Its very heavily inspired by Henteria Chronicles series which has also become great. Its not on its level yet but this is the first game and by those standards its already excellent start. I dont like that style of sprites but theyre starting to add more animations which is welcome. Even though its in the lineage of NTRPG some aspect are very different from Hanataka. For starters there are 2D tachi-e and also CGs. Animated CG too which make it feel luxurious. The art polish is uneven (sometimes great sometimes very rough) and the style a bit unusual but if that doesnt bother you it shouldnt be a problem. Like I said its great sometimes and the author seems to be constantly updating the worst looking art. Content updates look consistent too though by the design of the game it feels like maybe its not worth playing every new one. Slow corruption is great for NTR and I like how its implemented. But if I start playing monthly now I will be constantly blueballed lol. Will keep supporting though because its a promising creator.

Also played the demo for RiNaTest by chinese developer アヒルLOVE. This one is very interesting. Its a pixel art only NTR RPG with mystery elements. Or rather for now it is. The dev is unsure because they only started drawing 2D art for the game late into development and they might not be able to put them in the game. For now theyre sharing it for ci-en supporters as concept art at least. Could be good if a future game has CG but the truth is that they dont need it for this one. Even though its not full mystery all the exploration mechanics and mystery presentation are good. The writing isnt outside the norm but the mechanics behind the flags and things like that are so complex that I dont know how the author will manage to finish the game. In the demo things are mostly linear but theyve shown many videos with the mechanics that will help the game branch out massively in the second half. For example by raising a suspicion mechanic the main characters response to events can be different. Or if you manage to raise a bravery stat then maybe then can do something like dragging the girlfriend away from a clearly dangerous situation. All these variations have different dialogue for the shared events. That is a lot of work lol. Its less that there will be infinite endings (though the author planned quite a lot) and more that the game will try to react to your playthrough. Feels like a good RPG design in NTR field.

Anyone got some good recs for mystery NTR? Current or old is fine. Played most the big ones I think but these have gotten me in the mood...

Recently played Inatari Tales' The Corruption of the Village latest version. I dont like many western NTR games but this one is pretty good so far. Its very heavily inspired by Henteria Chronicles series which has also become great. Its not on its level yet but this is the first game and by those standards its already excellent start. I dont like that style of sprites but theyre starting to add more animations which is welcome. Even though its in the lineage of NTRPG some aspect are very different from Hanataka. For starters there are 2D tachi-e and also CGs. Animated CG too which make it feel luxurious. The art polish is uneven (sometimes great sometimes very rough) and the style a bit unusual but if that doesnt bother you it shouldnt be a problem. Like I said its great sometimes and the author seems to be constantly updating the worst looking art. Content updates look consistent too though by the design of the game it feels like maybe its not worth playing every new one. Slow corruption is great for NTR and I like how its implemented. But if I start playing monthly now I will be constantly blueballed lol. Will keep supporting though because its a promising creator.

Also played the demo for RiNaTest by chinese developer アヒルLOVE. This one is very interesting. Its a pixel art only NTR RPG with mystery elements. Or rather for now it is. The dev is unsure because they only started drawing 2D art for the game late into development and they might not be able to put them in the game. For now theyre sharing it for ci-en supporters as concept art at least. Could be good if a future game has CG but the truth is that they dont need it for this one. Even though its not full mystery all the exploration mechanics and mystery presentation are good. The writing isnt outside the norm but the mechanics behind the flags and things like that are so complex that I dont know how the author will manage to finish the game. In the demo things are mostly linear but theyve shown many videos with the mechanics that will help the game branch out massively in the second half. For example by raising a suspicion mechanic the main characters response to events can be different. Or if you manage to raise a bravery stat then maybe then can do something like dragging the girlfriend away from a clearly dangerous situation. All these variations have different dialogue for the shared events. That is a lot of work lol. Its less that there will be infinite endings (though the author planned quite a lot) and more that the game will try to react to your playthrough. Feels like a good RPG design in NTR field.

Anyone got some good recs for mystery NTR? Current or old is fine. Played most the big ones I think but these have gotten me in the mood...
Inatari Tales' The Corruption I enjoy this game too but it is painfully slow at times which is fine but these type of games often just feel like BSS no actual relationship between the heroine and the mc

body paint mission?
Yeah? RaiOhGar added extra content after release, which included a short sequence where you explore a totally empty map and the communication menu is Asuka giving you bogus directions while wearing body paint instead of her actual uniform. Solgante really improved on the communication screen gimmick but needed more sexual content with it, so I'm hoping we get more of it with a totally broken Elenor.

Reactions: Animefan_09
https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/734/article/1002977
Pretty sure he said before he wasn't going to, but now Gaptax says he'll be doing additional post-game content for Solgante after all. Raiohgar added that great bodypaint mission after the fact, so here's hoping we get something similar again.
shit! Yess!! There som many unused asset out purpose that could be used for extra scenes!

edit: Aw the next game will be vanilla game haha

Last edited:
I'm just taking my time playing old NTR games like Kusari and Dyogrammaton. Games these days don't put that much thought into the plot like these old ass games. Dyogrammaton came so close to greatness but just lacking that little bit ...

Interesting, tbh I welcome any mystery ntr game at this point, so hopefully he'll release something publicly soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
Kallenarmaya wrote on Stetmann's profile.
Nice to meet you!
Thank you so much for the piece you posted, I really appreciate it!

I would like to ask you, do you have the "交わる男女と恋心♥汁だくセ●クス" and "凜子スペシャルドラマCD" of "退魔忍 秋山凛子"?

If so, I would like you to post them!
Kallenarmaya wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Nice to meet you!
Thank you so much for the piece you posted, I really appreciate it!

I would like to ask you, do you have the "交わる男女と恋心♥汁だくセ●クス" and "凜子スペシャルドラマCD" of "退魔忍 秋山凛子"?

If so, I would like you to post them!
TasogareHentai wrote on ramori's profile.
Sorry, can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/