Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Not sure if they MTL. Some of their earlier translations have a lot of grammatical errors and seem very MTL, I haven't played any of their recent translations but now their website seems really legit and they claim to have 20+ staff members.

As a side note, if they are able to translate the first Yukari game, I would be very impressed. The first Yukari game's script is encrypted and the engine the game runs on isn't one of the usuals like Renpy or Yu-RIS which have easily accessible tools on github. It uses a Japanese engine called Hot Soup Processor (Rascou's the only developer I know who uses this old ass engine) so if the translation comes out and is perfectly compatible, I'd say we can assume that they have at least one Japanese person or Japanese speaker on their staff.
Best case scenario they hired an actual translator that is very proficient in both English and Jap, but I honestly doubt it. None of these MTLers are good faith actors. 99% They just BS'ing and gaslighting. But I'm also a very pessimistic person by nature. I also don't know why they would need someone competent in Japanese to access the text and rip it. They just need good engineers, and it also shouldn't be too hard to break. If you mean the Japanese coding notes. They can just GPT that to get a decent enough explanation, and work off that. Maybe I misunderstood, or I am missing something. In which case my bad.

They're MTL, or at least they were. They used to claim they were 'high quality' MTL (because they just edited the initial output afterwards) so I would assume they're continuing to do so, though they probably claim otherwise now that they seem to have convinced several Japanese devs to let them do their games officially. Like you, I can just MTL games myself, so I stick to buying JP releases.
I went and took a look myself, and you look to be right. I truly do hope they use real translations now, and don't censor, but alas I am one bitter old grumpy pessimistic fuck.

1697409604539.png

Side note: I'm kind of enjoying the new forum look. It managed to keep the old forum styles/vibes while also giving it a new paint job. Not a huge fan of the wasted space on the sides, but that's just every UI/X design now.

Last edited:
Just played through what's available of Our Red String (An English VN). It's not finished yet but I think there's more than enough content to get into it.

It seems to have a ridiculous amount of impactful choices and is ridiculously long (the walkthrough on f95 is 115 pages!!!) with a very big cast - but unlike most VN's I've played I don't think the large cast is detrimental because they're using interactions with other character to drive the plots in different directions in a satisfying way, where certain interactions in the past could change relationship outcomes for other characters. This is much closer to a choose your own adventure from what I can tell to a mostly linear VN with 1-3 routes.

Worth mentioning that there are two sides to this game, vanilla, or corruption and cheating. If it ends as strong as it's been going on so far I think it might be a future favourite for me.
Is NTR a big part of the game's content, actually? Based on the description and reviews I'm not so sure. It seems the game kind of has two protags, a male and a female, and they can date each other?

Man...these uncensored doujin sites dropping like flies. Koushoku...nana....ksk...any kind soul have any alternatives?
unfortunately just have to accept uncensored works are just extremely rare also it’s not like koushoku had a lot of NTR works translated. There is a decent amount of gems tho

Reactions: Namkapple
Guys, any links to what you are discussing actually, for people not aware?
unfortunately just have to accept uncensored works are just extremely rare also it’s not like koushoku had a lot of NTR works translated. There is a decent amount of gems tho

Irodori rewrites/censors/omits a lot of their more risky works. You are buying rewrites if you buy a lot of their things. So while said rips were nice in that it struck his wallet, imo as reading material they were fruitless. Just download the raws as the come up on sadpanda and either MTL it yourself or pay someone to tl it for you.

Can you guys help me find this NTR RPG?
-You control a married woman that has a son that is ill so she's working hard to find a cure so there's events that she has to sell her body.
-There's one event with your father-in-law.
-There is also an event with a bunch of young male students and the married woman is getting gangbanged.
-The game uses a RPGMaker VX Ace engine.

Holy shit! Boku no Himitsu no Natsuyasumi 2 released.
Link
Any character sheets out to see all the character types, their relationships and backstories? I couldn't find any.

Can you guys help me find this NTR RPG?
-You control a married woman that has a son that is ill so she's working hard to find a cure so there's events that she has to sell her body.
-There's one event with your father-in-law.
-There is also an event with a bunch of young male students and the married woman is getting gangbanged.
-The game uses a RPGMaker VX Ace engine.
Is it maybe. ママショタRPG 浮気なママとボクのヌキヌキエロ同人ライフ! エロ同人誌のネタはママの浮気ザーメン!?
I doubt it though.

Is NTR a big part of the game's content, actually? Based on the description and reviews I'm not so sure. It seems the game kind of has two protags, a male and a female, and they can date each other?
To answer my own question after playing the game (Our Red String)—technically, ntr is there, but it isn't that strong or developed. First of all, the game doesn't feel that much like "self-insert" because the male protagonist has his own sprite that's always there when he's in the scene. Second, depending on your choices, the girl acts like a total slut looong before they start dating (which is closer to the end of the game), though there're some hot (and a bit funny) moments when she can bang an asshole dude RIGHT after having a romantic date with the MC and having their first kiss, but as it's told from her perspective she justifies it to herself way too much and there are no consequences to her fooling around with a bunch of guys before actually starting to date the main guy. AFTER that, she can still cheat, but there are just a few scenes so far (the game doesn't seem complete just yet). From what I saw so far, her cheating is never exposed or addressed in the story, but if you cheat on her as the guy then she'll be a drama queen about it even if she cheats herself and fucked every male side character before dating him, lol.

Overall, ntr feel wasn't strong to me and I found the scenes fairly short (which is typical for western VNs, unfortunately).

Reactions: jaden123
They can date each other, or you can go after the others, but everything relating to them both being together or in an open relationship has the most content.

It's got what some would describe as "hard NTR", but without any voyeurism (so far), like getting caught, I don't find it to give strong feelings but it can still be a big turn on.

It it does have NTR as far as I'm concerned though, if you're in a relationship with her there's a route forming with her ex (who she's had sex with at this point 2/3 times). You miss the chance at a relationship with her if you let her go for the guy with the BBC (she turns you down and says she wants to "experiment" a bit), and instead you can still opt for an open relationship which sort of keeps it going. There's also a cuck route forming later on where she can deny the main male character and instead talk of her past sexual experiences instead. In the most recent scene she is tempted to bring up what she's been doing while in an open/closed relationship but she doesn't feel like the main male character is ready yet - so it's definitely coming. I definitely feel like the guy with the BBC and her ex (I'm terrible with names) will be able to win, as those kinds of endings were in their last game (though this is a pretty big upgrade so far). There's two other male characters that can be with the main female character too (cheating or not).

You can also encourage the guy with the BBC (who is a good friend) to chase down some of the other women as well and he shares with you pictures on his phone. It mostly locks them out of being sexual partners of the main male character. Her ex also has his sights on a few of the other women too though these are a bit underdeveloped at this point.

It's just really fucking long, and if you have the time, I think that helps drive it.

Edit: Oh, didn't see your reply! I agree with your points though.

https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/11690/article/982227
After a long period of radio silence it seems that Netorare Princess will finally be releasing in English, on Steam, in November. Unfortunately however, it seems like it's going to be the same terrible machine translation the studio usually puts out themselves for releases like this. Also with some bizarre system of cutting the routes up into DLC you can buy separately for some reason, although buying the bundle will get you the same brothel audio set which came with the original limited edition (and is pretty great too, seeing as every female character gets a track in it).
The game isn't by any means particularly original, but actual fantasy netorare eroge are so surprisingly rare that it's a big favorite of mine, and it even lived up to its "0 Happy Endings" advertisement completely. It's just sad they don't seem to be intending to make anything similar right now, and that best girl Merril didn't get a proper route of her own netorare wise.
I bought the original limited edition on release myself, and unless the quality of the steam translation turns out better than I'm expecting, I'd probably advise people to do the same. Fantasy NTR eroge need support if we're ever going to get more, but right now I'm fairly confident just MTL'ing the game yourself would end up with better results.

Reactions: Animefan_09
Irodori rewrites/censors/omits a lot of their more risky works. You are buying rewrites if you buy a lot of their things. So while said rips were nice in that it struck his wallet, imo as reading material they were fruitless. Just download the raws as the come up on sadpanda and either MTL it yourself or pay someone to tl it for you.
basically yea most likely mtl all the raw recent and old ones irodori is basically a bonus

After a long period of radio silence it seems that Netorare Princess will finally be releasing in English, on Steam, in November. Unfortunately however, it seems like it's going to be the same terrible machine translation the studio usually puts out themselves for releases like this. Also with some bizarre system of cutting the routes up into DLC you can buy separately for some reason, although buying the bundle will get you the same brothel audio set which came with the original limited edition (and is pretty great too, seeing as every female character gets a track in it).
The game isn't by any means particularly original, but actual fantasy netorare eroge are so surprisingly rare that it's a big favorite of mine, and it even lived up to its "0 Happy Endings" advertisement completely. It's just sad they don't seem to be intending to make anything similar right now, and that best girl Merril didn't get a proper route of her own netorare wise.
I bought the original limited edition on release myself, and unless the quality of the steam translation turns out better than I'm expecting, I'd probably advise people to do the same. Fantasy NTR eroge need support if we're ever going to get more, but right now I'm fairly confident just MTL'ing the game yourself would end up with better results.
Releasing on steam??? Would they not have to cut some content and modify it? Is there any mtl screenshots yet

Releasing on steam??? Would they not have to cut some content and modify it? Is there any mtl screenshots yet
The screenshots are on their Cien which I linked, but their previous releases on Steam all explicitly state the text is machine translated. I don't know what Steam's policies even are nowadays, although the game didn't have much 'extreme' content aside from large insertions and various tentacle scenes.

The screenshots are on their Cien which I linked, but their previous releases on Steam all explicitly state the text is machine translated. I don't know what Steam's policies even are nowadays, although the game didn't have much 'extreme' content aside from large insertions and various tentacle scenes.
Guess it makes sense. Their game is pretty big and doing high quality translation would probably cost them a lot

any sister-ntr recomendation? it can be any media, VNs, doujins, RPGMaker, manhwas... It's so hard to find this specific type, especially since in japan they call childhood friends onee-san/chan too.

Bonus points if the scenario revolves around the sister getting a boyfriend.

Reactions: tropomien
After 5 years of mobile shit it looks like Lilith is finally going to release a game...but it's vanilla...
https://www.lilith-soft.com/lilith/product51

But this might be the first step to bring back that milf ntr game they announced 4 years ago:

I will take it!!!!!!!!! Fuck gacha, i want good old Lilith back! they don't even make april's fools joke anymore (i remember their otome game joke from some years ago, and the taimanin school one turned out to be true all along lol)

Reactions: tropomien

Yeah i saw that too but couldn't get excited, rather than MTL this seens like those chinese scam translations that popped up some time ago (i am still angry about Dark Elf Historia, at least Kagura now releases good ONEONE1 games translations).

Like even old edited MTL from Saikey are BETTER than their last attemps at translating, the fact they divide the game with the DLCs just makes it worse.

Yeah, the 'English' Steam release of Netorare Princess is probably a waste of time as expected, you can check its store page out yourself if you want to see how shoddily done it is. Both Merril and Elencia have their names translated in different ways in their own character profiles which is funny, but my favorite is that the tagline for the game is, and I quote: "A fantasy AVG with a happy ending!" when the game's original advertising was that it has no happy endings at all (and it actually doesn't). I wonder how many that'll catch out.
Regardless, you can see better on their Ci-en previews that it's nothing more than lazy MTL work. No wordwrapping of any kind is crazy but basic MTL mistakes like "Mr.Nadia" (Nadia being the widowed queen), or, most hilarious of all, what might be that DeepL error where Nadia's text suddenly sounds like customer support, are even worse.
I love the game, obviously, but I'd encourage anyone to buy the original Japanese and just MTL it yourself, you'll receive a far better product.

Yeah, the 'English' Steam release of Netorare Princess is probably a waste of time as expected, you can check its store page out yourself if you want to see how shoddily done it is. Both Merril and Elencia have their names translated in different ways in their own character profiles which is funny, but my favorite is that the tagline for the game is, and I quote: "A fantasy AVG with a happy ending!" when the game's original advertising was that it has no happy endings at all (and it actually doesn't). I wonder how many that'll catch out.
Regardless, you can see better on their Ci-en previews that it's nothing more than lazy MTL work. No wordwrapping of any kind is crazy but basic MTL mistakes like "Mr.Nadia" (Nadia being the widowed queen), or, most hilarious of all, what might be that DeepL error where Nadia's text suddenly sounds like customer support, are even worse.
I love the game, obviously, but I'd encourage anyone to buy the original Japanese and just MTL it yourself, you'll receive a far better product.
They are just wasting their time on half assed mtl like they can’t expect good sakes from it. Shoulda I would be more more confident if they used Saikey Studio

Reactions: Animefan_09
my favorite is that the tagline for the game is, and I quote: "A fantasy AVG with a happy ending!" when the game's original advertising was that it has no happy endings at all (and it actually doesn't). I wonder how many that'll catch out.

Auch, this won't be good, like i bet there will be dumb customers that buy it thinking they can avert the ntr, plus seriously? I get not checkign he whole game but not even the publicity? That can be doen when setting it up in less than 10 minutes........

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Rann wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, please upload love n live lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
Kallenarmaya wrote on Stetmann's profile.
Nice to meet you!
Thank you so much for the piece you posted, I really appreciate it!

I would like to ask you, do you have the "交わる男女と恋心♥汁だくセ●クス" and "凜子スペシャルドラマCD" of "退魔忍 秋山凛子"?

If so, I would like you to post them!
Kallenarmaya wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Nice to meet you!
Thank you so much for the piece you posted, I really appreciate it!

I would like to ask you, do you have the "交わる男女と恋心♥汁だくセ●クス" and "凜子スペシャルドラマCD" of "退魔忍 秋山凛子"?

If so, I would like you to post them!