Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

If you want a decent experience, try the modded version over on EYNY.

My own playtesting yielded a few good scenes pretty quickly. I did do some save editing to make the gameplay more expedient, but all in all it's way better. For example, you get to skip the grindy day section entirely and the modded version has a King Crimson option to let you fight the boss whenever you like.

this version? http://eyny.com/thread-13341847-1-1.html

can I apply the english version to this or is it going to be in chinese?

I tried different things (for example google trad on smartphone) but half of the text is readable and it's often incomprehensible.

It's a shame not to be able to translate but hey, it's okay. At least I managed to make this "patch" with the graphic elements translated to 98% (?). I helped myself with the post from straight.shota and the rest with knowledge of English and deductions with google trad and some research on the net.

(I'm not English but French and translating into "good English" is a bit difficult for me, I do my best). But I think it should improve the playability of the title especially for "new players".

This archive must be downloaded and unzipped to the root of the game (replacing the old file). It was made with the latest version of Toaru Hahaoya no Ayamachi ~ Yukari Sono Kouhen ~. Older versions should also work but I don't have the courage to test. :rolleyes:

Toaru Hahaoya no Ayamachi ~ Yukari Sono Kouhen ~ PATCH GRAPHIC EN

do you still have this translation because zippyshare is not available anymore.

And i also want to ask.... right now I'm translating Toaru Fuufu no Hensai Keikaku and run into a bit of problem. When I try to translate the text from lime message in DEVAGames the game will crash.... how do you translate the messages from this games

Last edited:
anyone got full save of Toaru Fuufu no Hensai Keikaku because i want to skip dialogues to check for crash but i don't want to spoil myself the story..... I don't know why this game don't have skip unread text option as other games..... my only option right now only ctrl button.......... huhuhu

Regarding translation of Toaru Fuufu Hensai Keikakku I"m working right now I manage to translate until scene date on 26/8 but when I do my playthrough I only reach till date 24/8 and the game end...... there are many script that I translate still not found at the end of this games....I also not manage to find this scripts in recollection scenes in this save file does anyone have guide how to unlock all scenes as the mechanic of this game really made my brain hurt....

Regarding translation of Toaru Fuufu Hensai Keikakku I"m working right now I manage to translate until scene date on 26/8 but when I do my playthrough I only reach till date 24/8 and the game end...... there are many script that I translate still not found at the end of this games....I also not manage to find this scripts in recollection scenes in this save file does anyone have guide how to unlock all scenes as the mechanic of this game really made my brain hurt....

I understand the struggle, the route in this game can be tricky sometimes. Why don't you use "show hint" in option menu and check it in recollection scene.

You can unlock all scene by changing all the spxxx0 to spxxx1 in the config file found in /savedata (ex. sp01010 --> sp01011)

Nebel is interesting. The developer recommends not grinding, but created the game with an insane amount of grind built-in, more than most RPGM games featuring fights both in combat as well as the lewd mechanics...

Once I understood the game mechanics, which would have been a LOT easier if I had known about and read the translator's deep guide, the grind wasn't a real issue.

Hard to collect all of the scenes but you can get plenty by using the fairy in the recollection room to increment lust. Also, the standard game play ultimately makes sense and is not too hard to navigate, but is overly complicated for new players.

Between the fairy, RPGMV cheat hooking as quoted, and the fairy, you can save a ton of grind.

Netorase ending was stellar, while the NTR and true end were mediocre to lackluster. True end especially is shocking in its lack of payoff, considering the insane amount of work required. Other endings (normal, bad ends) are whatever.

Bought the game, revised review is that it's deeply flawed but a lovely title.

https://syuntada.com/ntrplan/kasuga.html

New MILF NTR website from Heiantei just released today. This is a real Netorare work in very long time and not the usual Netori stuff from this developer . And oh boi, it looks as good as it get.

@Yadoumi

So, what's the synopsis and character description is all about ?

Anyone got full game of Toaru Hahaoya no Ayamachi ~Yukari Hen~?? The ones i got from torrents dont have any voice and i am soo tired of searching for them :(

Last edited:
Since you can't copy the text, I just translated the website of Heiantei's new netorare game in case someone is interested:

Title:

After raising our children, my wife decides to go to college...... ~Reunion with my son's friend~

First image:

A happy family scene envied by all.
A netorare game about a good wife and wise mother.
Artist: Imozuka Panikuru
Scenario: Frame
Release date: 2023

Synopsis:

*SIGHT*
Chihiro sighed as she vacuumed her daughter's room.
She used to vacuum every day, but since her daughter started living on her own after leaving for college, she only vacuums once a week.
The same happened with the room of her eldest son, who also started living alone two years earlier.
Chihiro left her daughter's room feeling a lack of motivation.

Hideyuki:
Chihiro, I got a call from my friend Seki the other day.

Chihiro:
Seki-san?

Chihiro tilted her head slightly when she heard the name of her husband's friend, who was a professor in college.

Hideyuki:
He asked me if you'd like to attend college as an auditing student.

Chihiro:
Me? Go to college?

Hideyuki:
I asked Seki for advice when you told me that you wanted to find a hobby now that our children have become independent and you have a lot of free time.
Nowadays it's quite common for adults to go to college after they finish raising their children.

Chihiro:
I guess our kids don't need me anymore...I think it's a good idea to go to college.

Hideyuki:
Good, I'll call Seki to let him know.

Chihiro:
Thank you, Hideyuki-san.

Hideyuki was happy to see his wife smile after such a long time.

And that's how Chihiro decided to attend college as an auditing student.
What will fate have in store for her?

Characters:

--Kasuga Chihiro (the wife)
Voiced by: Arigatou (Fujimoto Noriko)
She has a son and a daughter.
Her two children live on their own after leaving for college, so she and her husband are the only ones in the house now.
All Chihiro has done for the past 20 years is raise her children, so now that they are gone, she doesn't know what to do.
It's difficult for her to accept that her children don't need her anymore.
Trying to find a hobby and encouraged by her husband, she decided to join a college seminar as an auditing student.
In college, she reunites with a friend of her son...

--Sarusawa Tatsunari (the netori guy)
He used to be a classmate of Chihiro's son.
He's the leader of the seminar group that Chihiro joined.
He befriends Chihiro when she joins as an auditing student.

--Kasuga Hideyuki (the husband)
He's Chihiro's husband.
He's the manager of the general affairs division of a certain company.
He's loved by his subordinates because of his gentle and kind personality.
When his children became independent, his wife became depressed, so he encouraged her to join a college seminar.

--Nomori Maya (the husband's subordinate)
Voiced by: Kurashita Nadeko
She's Hideyuki's subordinate.
She's a temporary employee.
She receives a lot of support from Hideyuki at work.

CGs:

This CG is not on the website.
It's from their blog

The writing on her belly says: "Number of times I've cum: 23"

Last edited:
Reactions: Light316
Is there any chance of getting a 6 update of Henteria for a person who can't pay the author for this update in any way due to the policy of crowdfunding sites that only accept payments from PayPal when there are thousands of other e-wallets. I will be eternally grateful.

Anyone seen RJ01053227 somewhere? Is the extra route to My Happiness ≠ Her Happiness and seens better than the original xD (this was a route that had to be cut from the game, it appears to be more hardcore)

New MILF NTR website from Heiantei just released today. This is a real Netorare work in very long time and not the usual Netori stuff from this developer . And oh boi, it looks as good as it get.

@Yadoumi

So, what's the synopsis and character description is all about ?

Since you can't copy the text, I just translated the website of Heiantei's new netorare game in case someone is interested:

Title:

After raising our children, my wife decides to go to college...... ~Reunion with my son's friend~

First image:

A happy family scene envied by all.
A netorare game about a good wife and wise mother.
Artist: Imozuka Panikuru
Scenario: Frame
Release date: 2023

Synopsis:

*SIGHT*
Chihiro sighed as she vacuumed her daughter's room.
She used to vacuum every day, but since her daughter started living on her own after leaving for college, she only vacuums once a week.
The same happened with the room of her eldest son, who also started living alone two years earlier.
Chihiro left her daughter's room feeling a lack of motivation.

Hideyuki:
Chihiro, I got a call from my friend Seki the other day.

Chihiro:
Seki-san?

Chihiro tilted her head slightly when she heard the name of her husband's friend, who was a professor in college.

Hideyuki:
He asked me if you'd like to attend college as an auditing student.

Chihiro:
Me? Go to college?

Hideyuki:
I asked Seki for advice when you told me that you wanted to find a hobby now that our children have become independent and you have a lot of free time.
Nowadays it's quite common for adults to go to college after they finish raising their children.

Chihiro:
I guess our kids don't need me anymore...I think it's a good idea to go to college.

Hideyuki:
Good, I'll call Seki to let him know.

Chihiro:
Thank you, Hideyuki-san.

Hideyuki was happy to see his wife smile after such a long time.

And that's how Chihiro decided to attend college as an auditing student.
What will fate have in store for her?

Characters:

--Kasuga Chihiro (the wife)
Voiced by: Arigatou (Fujimoto Noriko)
She has a son and a daughter.
Her two children live on their own after leaving for college, so she and her husband are the only ones in the house now.
All Chihiro has done for the past 20 years is raise her children, so now that they are gone, she doesn't know what to do.
It's difficult for her to accept that her children don't need her anymore.
Trying to find a hobby and encouraged by her husband, she decided to join a college seminar as an auditing student.
In college, she reunites with a friend of her son...

--Sarusawa Tatsunari (the netori guy)
He used to be a classmate of Chihiro's son.
He's the leader of the seminar group that Chihiro joined.
He befriends Chihiro when she joins as an auditing student.

--Kasuga Hideyuki (the husband)
He's Chihiro's husband.
He's the manager of the general affairs division of a certain company.
He's loved by his subordinates because of his gentle and kind personality.
When his children became independent, his wife became depressed, so he encouraged her to join a college seminar.

--Nomori Maya (the husband's subordinate)
Voiced by: Kurashita Nadeko
She's Hideyuki's subordinate.
She's a temporary employee.
She receives a lot of support from Hideyuki at work.

CGs:

This CG is not on the website.
It's the cover in vndb

The writing on her belly says: "Number of times I've cum: 23"

Whenever i played Heiantei games , the texts always corrupted. Do you know why?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
This game recently got updated after 2 years

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ351576.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ274721 RJ312028 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ090136 ver 1.3
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120127-ティー・エンタ・ぴー-ゴーストハウス・ガンスイーパー-ver-1-3.45161/

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?