Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Can someone plz tell me how to translate anim games?? ????????????

You aint givin anyone much to go on. What kind of games? What languages?

Mtool - rpgmaker games
Translator++ - rpgmagmes
textractor - visual novels
ReiPatcher - unity games

If your aint sure where to start go ask chatgpt he will put you on the right track.

I know that much bro,but What I want to know that how can i translate the data file of anim games,want to make english patch to play the game.Can you plz tell me the process how to translate anim games with translator++
I want to translate this game 俺の彼女は他人棒が気になるようです。 ~からかい上手な変態彼女との青春スワッピングは、俺の隠れ性癖を開花し肥大化させました~
https://vndb.org/v28126
But I don't know what game engine Devs are using

Last edited:
Well, another month of delay for Heiantei's new netorare game.
Now the website in May and the game in June or July...

Well, since I dont have the game files I cant tell you what to use. But most likely you will need to use textractor. I would suggest you google videos on what to do, because finding a hook can be a bit complicated your first time.

However, if you are ok with a quick and poor MTL just to get the idea of what is going. You can download a MTL transition here. Just scroll down to releases, click then click continue, no need to pay for anything.

Thanks a lot...I mostly play my games with textractor(deepl) but sometimes it becoming iritating when deepl websites show that you have reached your limit.That'why I am asking the translation process.I will buy premium on translator++ So I can use it in my translation,right now translator++ comes with chatgpt tranlation assist so,translation could be 70% accurate.

https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/6302/article/856724

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2398590/_/
群青のオルファネージ, or 'Azure Orphanage' as it will be known as, will be coming to Steam uncensored and translated. Really nice to see the game has been successful for the dev after all that work they put into it, it's actually quite endearing really. It seems they didn't expect to ever be releasing internationally either so they had to go back and recreate the uncensored assets, lol. They also got mentioned on NTRblog too like they were hoping and covered in an eroge publication too. Seems it'll take a while (next year supposedly) for the translation to release but now you'll have no excuse at all not to buy it.
They're already working on their next project too, which will also be netorare. Seems they're working on a number of ideas for it, but the initial heroine designs are nice, I really like the style of their art.

https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/6302/article/856724

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2398590/_/
群青のオルファネージ, or 'Azure Orphanage' as it will be known as, will be coming to Steam uncensored and translated. Really nice to see the game has been successful for the dev after all that work they put into it, it's actually quite endearing really. It seems they didn't expect to ever be releasing internationally either so they had to go back and recreate the uncensored assets, lol. They also got mentioned on NTRblog too like they were hoping and covered in an eroge publication too. Seems it'll take a while (next year supposedly) for the translation to release but now you'll have no excuse at all not to buy it.
They're already working on their next project too, which will also be netorare. Seems they're working on a number of ideas for it, but the initial heroine designs are nice, I really like the style of their art.
Do you think the dev will have modify the game a decent amount because of steam. I get cautious when Japanese dev release 18+ games on steam

Anyone played any of the orange piece games (https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/circle/profile/=/maker_id/RG39572.html/?locale=en_US)? If so, are they any good? Do the guys ever find out their being NTR'd or are they all blissfully ignorant? New game came out and I've been thinking of giving one of them a shot but they look pretty samey so I'm having my doubts.

Ive played some of them and all are have been women point of view and I think the guy remains ignorant most times in the end. (don't remember them ever finding out) they are not bad but can't say they are good at the same time.

Speaking of Orange Piece, I ran across a bug in their latest game. I'm on chapter two and I just get a black screen when I try to enter a new part of town. Anyone else encounter this?
View attachment 30158 View attachment 30159

Edit: I seemed to get past it by going to the sewer first and then going back to that location.

Last edited:
Ive played some of them and all are have been women point of view and I think the guy remains ignorant most times in the end. (don't remember them ever finding out) they are not bad but can't say they are good at the same time.

I think there are 1 or 2 that have endings/epilogues where the male lead does find out.

Been thinking a bit about the future of hentai games with the addition of AI. I've tried CharacterAI, NovelAI, AIDungeon, and some other small projects, but they are far off in quality to ChatGPT or are filtered.

The AI developments are really cool, especially with chat bots. Unfortunately any half-decent one now is filtered, but who knows what another 10 years could bring. You could have conversations with a character that you have designed yourself and talk about anything you want. Maybe the script is set up with a premise behind the scenes, where a guy will turn up that will turn your relationship upside down, but beyond that it's all AI and random. Potentially endless replayability if you could tweak the premise and characters.

Long-term there's also AI video tech. Right now real-time AI rendering to video is very poor, but another 10 years? Not only could you be able to talk to that chat bot as if they were real, it could have a high-quality visual element. Full animated characters and places, etc.

And then there's AI voice tech too. That's already really good in a few cases and it just mainly needs refining in conveying emotion in voice tone a bit better.

Been thinking a bit about the future of hentai games with the addition of AI. I've tried CharacterAI, NovelAI, AIDungeon, and some other small projects, but they are far off in quality to ChatGPT or are filtered.

The AI developments are really cool, especially with chat bots. Unfortunately any half-decent one now is filtered, but who knows what another 10 years could bring. You could have conversations with a character that you have designed yourself and talk about anything you want. Maybe the script is set up with a premise behind the scenes, where a guy will turn up that will turn your relationship upside down, but beyond that it's all AI and random. Potentially endless replayability if you could tweak the premise and characters.

Long-term there's also AI video tech. Right now real-time AI rendering to video is very poor, but another 10 years? Not only could you be able to talk to that chat bot as if they were real, it could have a high-quality visual element. Full animated characters and places, etc.

And then there's AI voice tech too. That's already really good in a few cases and it just mainly needs refining in conveying emotion in voice tone a bit better.

what is your Signature from?

NovelAI claim they will deliver powerful, new Engine. CHATGPT 3.5 equivalent.

NovelAI claim they will deliver powerful, new Engine. CHATGPT 3.5 equivalent.

Yeah that would be huge and i'm looking forward to it. I used CharacterAI for a bit a few months ago and that blew me away with how much better it was than what I had used in the past. I set one up with the context that the cheating character wanted to drop subtle hints that might make you suspicious that they were cheating without outright confessing to infidelity and the chatbot seemed to comprehend how to be subtle and deceiving. Other AI's seem to really struggle with thing like being subtle or dropping hints without telling too much or misdirection. I have no idea what CharacterAI is using but I suspect it's OpenAI given that explains their sudden NSFW filter as the same thing happened with AI dungeon. It explains why the AI was so good and explains why they implemented a filter. If NovelAI's upcoming upgrade is actually a 3.5 equivalent it could surpass what CharacterAI was able to do.

Yeah that would be huge and i'm looking forward to it. I used CharacterAI for a bit a few months ago and that blew me away with how much better it was than what I had used in the past. I set one up with the context that the cheating character wanted to drop subtle hints that might make you suspicious that they were cheating without outright confessing to infidelity and the chatbot seemed to comprehend how to be subtle and deceiving. Other AI's seem to really struggle with thing like being subtle or dropping hints without telling too much or misdirection. I have no idea what CharacterAI is using but I suspect it's OpenAI given that explains their sudden NSFW filter as the same thing happened with AI dungeon. It explains why the AI was so good and explains why they implemented a filter. If NovelAI's upcoming upgrade is actually a 3.5 equivalent it could surpass what CharacterAI was able to do.
No it's definitely not OAI, it's something else as the researchers who founded cai stemmed from google. Words of the street is that the model itself used data compiled by google, which would explain why it's so good, even if they have no official link.
From what I read they use multiple models :
- one the main one being the character.
- a second one being the one orchestrating the scene, some kind of OOC DM with some feedback loop forcing the first model to talk by itself if you do nothing and just wait. You can also ask it to do stuff in the story.
- and recently the filter being a third model.

Since the filter CAI is essentially between boring for sfw (even for normies, they can only be amused so many times by asking elon musk to say amogus) and completely dead for nsfw.
As for why the filter the ceo is a prude, it's not that complicated lol, he hates nsfw and his dream is some weird sexless assistant as an end goal for cai. Basically cai being so good at erp was more of an accident than an intention.

Damn the hinted ntr stuff sounds so hot, but it needs really a good model to work well imo.
If NAI gets a model as good as CAI pre filter, I'd gladly pay again for their thing, since they're the only ones focused on privacy.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ignaus wrote on UFO's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Is it possible to update these?
まものす to v24.04.03
Zookeeper Mission! 2 (JP ver) to v23.12.08
Rann wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, please upload love n life lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.