Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

So I just played chapter 1 and 2 of Henteria Chronicles over the past week or so. They are set in the same world but not connected. They are basically western-made spiritual successors to NTRPG2. NTRPG2 is my favourite piece of NTR media, despite the fact it never features anything more than sprite-based sex scenes. Its corruption NTR with a slow and steady burn where it starts with curious/unwanted fondling scenes and working all the way to accepted impregnation.

Chapter 1 of Henteria Chronicles was okay, I think it had its issues, particularly regarding map navigation, but if you liked NTRPG2 don't skip it. Chapter 2 was a big step up and I honestly think it's better than whatever an NTRPG3 could have been if its development ever finished, and its certainly richer in story and content than NTRPG2. It's really, really twisted and fucked up. I'm not sure if I'd ever want to play it from scratch again a few years down the line, its that truly depressing. Buuuuuut the corruption and slow burn NTR is more or less 10/10.

The story really had no right to be as impactful as it was. It's supposed to be a hentai game. There were even scenes where the choice of music carried weight. While I won't spoil them outside of spoiler tags, there are multiple endings and the True Ending tore me up a bit and made me conflicted for characters I initially didn't feel deserved redemption.

Warning ending spoilers
There's a couple of different endings including an NTR Ending, Happy Ending, Revenge Ending, and True Ending. The routes all diverge very late into the game. That means even the "Happy Ending" is somewhat bitter sweet, because what happened still happened - but its clear everyone has tried to move on. The True Ending was extremely bitter sweet, and the story did a miraculous job at somehow making me feel for the two heroines despite all the extreme betrayal. The Revenge Ending is almost funny but about equally as fucked in a different way.

It's all the scenes are animated sprites and that might be off-putting but I think the development of the story, and the story itself should genuinely make up for it.

I did have a few issues here and there, mainly regarding how things unfolded or how reveals were made but I don't think it detracts from the overall quality.
Did you play HC3 yet? The biggest improvement is the dynamic sex scenes and pixel resolution imo

Did you play HC3 yet? The biggest improvement is the dynamic sex scenes and pixel resolution imo

No, i've love to but I heard things have only just started getting spicy and I think i'd rather wait. Really looking forward to giving it a go eventually though!

So I just played chapter 1 and 2 of Henteria Chronicles over the past week or so. They are set in the same world but not connected. They are basically western-made spiritual successors to NTRPG2. NTRPG2 is my favourite piece of NTR media, despite the fact it never features anything more than sprite-based sex scenes. Its corruption NTR with a slow and steady burn where it starts with curious/unwanted fondling scenes and working all the way to accepted impregnation.

Chapter 1 of Henteria Chronicles was okay, I think it had its issues, particularly regarding map navigation, but if you liked NTRPG2 don't skip it. Chapter 2 was a big step up and I honestly think it's better than whatever an NTRPG3 could have been if its development ever finished, and its certainly richer in story and content than NTRPG2. It's really, really twisted and fucked up. I'm not sure if I'd ever want to play it from scratch again a few years down the line, its that truly depressing. Buuuuuut the corruption and slow burn NTR is more or less 10/10.

The story really had no right to be as impactful as it was. It's supposed to be a hentai game. There were even scenes where the choice of music carried weight. While I won't spoil them outside of spoiler tags, there are multiple endings and the True Ending tore me up a bit and made me conflicted for characters I initially didn't feel deserved redemption.

Warning ending spoilers
There's a couple of different endings including an NTR Ending, Happy Ending, Revenge Ending, and True Ending. The routes all diverge very late into the game. That means even the "Happy Ending" is somewhat bitter sweet, because what happened still happened - but its clear everyone has tried to move on. The True Ending was extremely bitter sweet, and the story did a miraculous job at somehow making me feel for the two heroines despite all the extreme betrayal. The Revenge Ending is almost funny but about equally as fucked in a different way.

It's all the scenes are animated sprites and that might be off-putting but I think the development of the story, and the story itself should genuinely make up for it.

I did have a few issues here and there, mainly regarding how things unfolded or how reveals were made but I don't think it detracts from the overall quality.

I never finished the second game, because of the lack of mystery, but it was nice.
Can you put in spoiler what happens in the ntr ending ?

I never finished the second game, because of the lack of mystery, but it was nice.
Can you put in spoiler what happens in the ntr ending ?

Sure, to anyone else I don't recommend reading it.

Massive spoilers:
After getting betrayed by the heroines twice, who side with the antagonists though not necessarily willingly, you break completely as everything the heroines have been doing is finally revealed to you. Eventually you regain your composure some time later you decide to just leave the village.

This is where the routes break up. The main heroine follows and catches up to you and you can either let her come with you or you can push her away. If you push her away and she goes back to the village you make the first step towards the NTR ending. Then you have a choice down three paths, and one choice is to head to the war camp and try put an end to things yourself. You get yourself a disguise but since you went with no plan (the other routes lead to you getting a plan), it miserably fails and everything works out for the antagonists who then go to war with the neighbouring states.

You head back to the village, defeated once again, but this time with your disguise and you temporarily live behind a tree clearing no one knows about. You catch the heroines getting impregnated willingly, and give their hearts up completely,
and then you have a free roam mode where pretty much every day and time of the week, there's sex scenes somewhere.

To wrap up the NTR route you can step on a tile to get a cut scene where one of the heroines comes to your camp. Turns out they knew the disguised person walking around was you but they beg you to leave so you can essentially find salvation since they themselves know they are too far gone and they even say that they are happy now. You leave and it ends.

Despite never wanting anything but the worst ending in NTR this ending and the revenge ending were my least favourite funnily enough. Maybe because the game had been too depressing by this point. I think the attempted redemption of the heroines in the Happy Ending and True Ending was somehow done really tastefully in a way that was genuinely interesting and heartbreaking. They brought back the plot of the prologue and the pure innocence of that period and it worked really well.

Curse of Kubel. Wow what a game!

I've played the game DLC several months ago, so i already forgot some details. And wow! Replaying it with english translation was good call. I can experience some good NTR scene from this game again. Also giving Cero's grandma potrait make me feel bad to them for choosing NTR ending hahahaha. If you have more patience and enjoy "corrupting" heroine into slut, this game for you. The NTR scene was pretty hardcore, especially some SPH scenes. Also I didn't realize they still have one more scene in present after watching past scene for extra in ending C. Damn! LOL.

My criticism probably only three things:
-too many pause between text in cutscene
-Pacing in dungeon minigame too long
-They teasing using forbidden Tome to Cero, but never show us that scene! Aaargh. What a wasted potential, they could end the game after that, and it will be perfect.

For the ero scenes.

Damn, this game doesn't holding back. Bazy corruption towards Maget slow, but hot as fuck! He did everything from tease, gaslighting, body moficiation, and teaching immoral stuff to naive Magetano and succefully turns her into shameless slut! My favorite where Bazzy using the forbidden tome to make Maget reach orgasm everyime she say "love" and when he ask Maget which one you want to see first? Cero's consciousness or having sex with 100% power.

The DLC also gave us extra NTR scenes after Maget and Cero got married. And guess what? It was hardcore as fuck, hahaha. From teaching Maget streaking sex outdoor in front of neighboor and stranger, make Maget only can reach orgasm by making her call her husband "Tiny dick", to accept Bazzy family name as her name, and throwing Maget's wedding ring with Cero and replace it with Bazzy ring. Heck they even went as far by tainting Cero ring with Bazzy's cum from Maget's pussy, and force Maget to piss to the place where they burried Cero ring untill she willingly pissing Cero ring by herself. Unbelievable!
Also i wish I could see preggo Maget in the game, but that didn't happened. Fortunately Masato (or makoto, i didn't know the correct way to read his kanji) the illustrator give us artbook that show us pregnant Magetano with Bazy.

I've played the game DLC several months ago, so i already forgot some details. And wow! Replaying it with english translation was good call. I can experience some good NTR scene from this game again. Also giving Cero's grandma potrait make me feel bad to them for choosing NTR ending hahahaha. If you have more patience and enjoy "corrupting" heroine into slut, this game for you. The NTR scene was pretty hardcore, especially some SPH scenes. Also I didn't realize they still have one more scene in present after watching past scene for extra in ending C. Damn! LOL.

My criticism probably only three things:
-too many pause between text in cutscene
-Pacing in dungeon minigame too long
-They teasing using forbidden Tome to Cero, but never show us that scene! Aaargh. What a wasted potential, they could end the game after that, and it will be perfect.

For the ero scenes.

Damn, this game doesn't holding back. Bazy corruption towards Maget slow, but hot as fuck! He did everything from tease, gaslighting, body moficiation, and teaching immoral stuff to naive Magetano and succefully turns her into shameless slut! My favorite where Bazzy using the forbidden tome to make Maget reach orgasm everyime she say "love" and when he ask Maget which one you want to see first? Cero's consciousness or having sex with 100% power.

The DLC also gave us extra NTR scenes after Maget and Cero got married. And guess what? It was hardcore as fuck, hahaha. From teaching Maget streaking sex outdoor in front of neighboor and stranger, make Maget only can reach orgasm by making her call her husband "Tiny dick", to accept Bazzy family name as her name, and throwing Maget's wedding ring with Cero and replace it with Bazzy ring. Heck they even went as far by tainting Cero ring with Bazzy's cum from Maget's pussy, and force Maget to piss to the place where they burried Cero ring untill she willingly pissing Cero ring by herself. Unbelievable!
Also i wish I could see preggo Maget in the game, but that didn't happened. Fortunately Masato (or makoto, i didn't know the correct way to read his kanji) the illustrator give us artbook that show us pregnant Magetano with Bazy.

I still need to finsih the game (in english, i did play it full back when it was first released) but i have forgotten a lot xD

How were the endings decided?

I still need to finsih the game (in english, i did play it full back when it was first released) but i have forgotten a lot xD

How were the endings decided?

You reach the ending by solo reaching the end of the dungeon 6 times and based on your lewdness or doing all the scenes with the gangster dude.

I want to play one of these two games next

1. Ore no Kanojo wa Taninbou ga Ki ni Naru you desu. ~Karakai Jouzu na Hentai Kanojo to no Seishun Swapping wa, Ore no Kakure Seiheki o Kaikashi Hidaika Sasemashita~ for my next game. I know there is no pregnancy, which is fine, but anyone that has played the game, do you know if there are any mentions of impregnating, or teasing about to bother the MC? Thanks.

https://vndb.org/v28126#main

2. Omae no Kaa-chan, Ii Onna Da yo na.
For this one is there a route where one of the son's loses out or get the short end of the stick in the swapping exchange? Thanks.

https://vndb.org/v22448

1. Ore no Kanojo wa Taninbou ga Ki ni Naru you desu. ~Karakai Jouzu na Hentai Kanojo to no Seishun Swapping wa, Ore no Kakure Seiheki o Kaikashi Hidaika Sasemashita~ for my next game. I know there is no pregnancy, which is fine, but anyone that has played the game, do you know if there are any mentions of impregnating, or teasing about to bother the MC? Thanks.

For this one is there a route where one of the son's loses out or get the short end of the stick in the swapping exchange? Thanks.

Yep, not have a many of Swaping game with NTR Gene or cheating. I want more kind like this

Yep, not have a many of Swaping game with NTR Gene or cheating. I want more kind like this

Thank you for the response, but I don't understand which game the yep is in reference to(unless you mean in general)? My first or second question. And I agree swapping games with NTR are excellent. Especially if there is a slow-ish burn or tension in the air.

1. From what I remember there were no talks about impregnation and overall for me it was a letdown due to how much potential it had. Its pretty vanilla swapping but there is one great ntrish scene where MC? is hiding and watching with his girl knowing that I wish it had more of, you'll know when u play.

2. Out of the 2 u asked I love this 1 more. Dont believe theres any route where one of the son losses. Pretty vanilla swapping with no ntr fuckery. Hell u get endings where they fuck their own mother and together

If u want swapping ones that leads to one swapper losing out try the Kabe series from Anim, but u probably know of em already

1. Impregnantion no, but wow, this game has the BEST edging and teasing in all anim game, ironic since this game isn't even NTR (but one route has NTR element).
Heroine ask MC to watch her lose her virginity, and gradually ask him to doing swapping but he doesn't allowed to prenetrate his swapping partner, only get handjob and blowjob. Eventually she ask him to accept the glasses guy as her sex friend, and she say will only allowed MC having sex with her and pop his cherry after they're married. She even showing off to MC special lingerie that she wore only for her sex friend
2. It was purely swapping and orgy.

I loved playing this in Japanese years ago, but not being able to skip scenes was a hard NO to replaying for alternative endings. Did they ever fix that (or there already was some option that I missed back then)? I would love to replay in English.

Found this amazing NTR novel 呪と罪と流転の華達 ~最強賢者は最愛の恋人を寝取らせる~. Does anyone know if this is being translated to English?

What do you like about it? I remember trying it years ago, but it was incredibly dry and boring, but that could be due to the MTL. (Other novels like Black Witch Detective Agency are more MTL-friendly.)

As for an English translation, there is none as far as I'm aware.

(Other novels like Black Witch Detective Agency are more MTL-friendly.)

Kurosaki is one of the few stories I still follow on syosetu, it's gotten even better since it shifted to focus more on actual cheating rather than mainly netorase; Yuuya being gradually corrupted into expecting netorare at every turn is great. And the fact that Yami is finally getting a real chance to shine is even better. Definitely one I would also recommend to those wanting a long haul.

Kurosaki is one of the few stories I still follow on syosetu, it's gotten even better since it shifted to focus more on actual cheating rather than mainly netorase; Yuuya being gradually corrupted into expecting netorare at every turn is great. And the fact that Yami is finally getting a real chance to shine is even better. Definitely one I would also recommend to those wanting a long haul.

I have actually paid less attention recently.

The cheating is welcome as it opens up scenarios, but the plot has drifted too much into raw "gross" stuff (focusing purely on debasing Kuro & Yami) and the sex scenes tend to drag on waaaay too long (it was also an issue earlier in the story).

Wish the author would balance all of it with the world-building that has been slowly dripped out across hundreds of chapters and various footnotes.

1. From what I remember there were no talks about impregnation and overall for me it was a letdown due to how much potential it had. Its pretty vanilla swapping but there is one great ntrish scene where MC? is hiding and watching with his girl knowing that I wish it had more of, you'll know when u play.

2. Out of the 2 u asked I love this 1 more. Dont believe theres any route where one of the son losses. Pretty vanilla swapping with no ntr fuckery. Hell u get endings where they fuck their own mother and together

If u want swapping ones that leads to one swapper losing out try the Kabe series from Anim, but u probably know of em already

1. Impregnantion no, but wow, this game has the BEST edging and teasing in all anim game, ironic since this game isn't even NTR (but one route has NTR element).
Heroine ask MC to watch her lose her virginity, and gradually ask him to doing swapping but he doesn't allowed to prenetrate his swapping partner, only get handjob and blowjob. Eventually she ask him to accept the glasses guy as her sex friend, and she say will only allowed MC having sex with her and pop his cherry after they're married. She even showing off to MC special lingerie that she wore only for her sex friend
2. It was purely swapping and orgy.

Thank you both for taking the time to write out and help me.

For the first game it sucks you get no impregnation teasing. A mostly vanilla swapping game is not my thing, but based on your guys' testimony it looks to at least be worth a try. So thank you, I can't wait to get down to it.

For the 2nd game. I only brought it up because I was going through a Japanese VN NTR review blog and they mentioned one of the son's having to go through a punishment from their mom. In my mind I imagined it would be him setting out of the sex.

Also thank you ghost for recommending Kabe no Mukou. It looks to be what I'm looking for. A swapping game where one guy either fully loses out or subtly loses out. The only fault I have with it is that it typically is not to my tastes. Wife NTR is usually the weakest for me. It has to do with the age of the male cuck. By that point the jadedness and trials and tribulations of life have taken a toll on you. Coupling it together with how much affairs people have in real life and how it breaks lives, or how sometimes it happens in the swapping/cucking communities too irl. The NTR just doesn't hit as hard.

It's like, okay, your wife cheated on you, or is a slut, it sucks ass that you were betrayed but you know how the game of life is. Where as when you are in naïve shota years all way to your young adult years. Your bonds with women are more pure, innocent, hopeful. The women are important figures in your life because each one is a milestone. Your first crush, your childhood friend that you develop feelings for, your first girlfriend, your sister that loves you a lot, your mom, etc..

By the time a character is like 26+ having gone through life and multiple people, it just doesn't hit as hard. Just my 2cents. Nonetheless though, since you took the time to recommend Kabe I will try it out too. I may end up being enamored by it.

Found this amazing NTR novel 呪と罪と流転の華達 ~最強賢者は最愛の恋人を寝取らせる~. Does anyone know if this is being translated to English?
I pretty much exclusively read NTR on syosetu now because they offer better stories and more nuance. Much better than games or hentai doujin or hentai anime. For translating, unless it is very popular, then no one is translating it. What I do to read them is using google TL and DeepL, and if a word is really confusing me I look it up. You can get some great results if you use DeepL properly, combined with your cultural knowledge the Japanese to make out what some odd translation actually mean. It is the only help I can give.

What do you like about it? I remember trying it years ago, but it was incredibly dry and boring, but that could be due to the MTL. (Other novels like Black Witch Detective Agency are more MTL-friendly.)

As for an English translation, there is none as far as I'm aware.

I remember that one! Just went back to check it and turns out the author isn't a native japanesse speaker so maybe that is why is MTL friendly. Any other catch your eye?

Speaking of novels anyone knows a site that does translations, i think i saw 1 or 2 that did ntr based novel translations but non of the projects seemed interesting, and there was another but sadly there has been no update since forever

I pretty much exclusively read NTR on syosetu now because they offer better stories and more nuance. Much better than games or hentai doujin or hentai anime. For translating, unless it is very popular, then no one is translating it. What I do to read them is using google TL and DeepL, and if a word is really confusing me I look it up. You can get some great results if you use DeepL properly, combined with your cultural knowledge the Japanese to make out what some odd translation actually mean. It is the only help I can give.

Sounds like you have read quite a few, any reccomendations? If they have corruption or the bad guy winning even better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Is it possible to update these?
まものす to v24.04.03
Zookeeper Mission! 2 (JP ver) to v23.12.08
Rann wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, please upload love n live lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
Kallenarmaya wrote on Stetmann's profile.
Nice to meet you!
Thank you so much for the piece you posted, I really appreciate it!

I would like to ask you, do you have the "交わる男女と恋心♥汁だくセ●クス" and "凜子スペシャルドラマCD" of "退魔忍 秋山凛子"?

If so, I would like you to post them!