Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Ahem.. sorry, I'm late. Life's been happening. :redface:

Henteria Chronicles: Chapter 3 - The Peacekeepers
Update 3 - $20+ ver. Fix 1

Changelog:

Fix1 (31.01):
-An issue where a doppleganger of Leto would appear in the Duke's room on Lundath morning

-One could walk through the bar counter at the tavern on Soldath evening

-Lily would sometimes walk off the map in the tavern on Soldath evening

-Haylen's freeroam event (after her 2nd quest) would not always appear on Fridath evening

Update 3:
-Added Haylen and Lily’s 2nd quest of their respective storyline

-Added 2-ish new scenes (1 with Haylen, 1 with Lily) with PoV variations + smaller scenes

-Added one extra-scene

-All scenes added to the reminiscence room

-Added a few new maps

-Added 1 save for the beginning of Update 3 (save 4) and updated the save with all content unlocked (save 100)

-Added 4 new freeroam events (2 with Cyanna, one with Haylen, and one with Rose, + a bunch of other freeroam that are direct follow-ups to the side-quests, so easy to find)

-Added 2 new side characters for Haylen and Lily’s storyline, each with 3-4 new interactions on different timeframes

-Added 30+ new NPCs on the map + changed the dialogues of all recurrent NPCs (merchants, tourism booth, etc… except for the guards) for each single timeframe

-Updated Quest Board with new content

-fixed a bug where players could unknowingly bypass an unskippable main quest event by playing Lily’s 1st quest first, thus leaving them feeling confused on how to progress the main quest

- A few bug fixes, typo fixes and minor tweaks I can’t remember.
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

Dude you are sharing the 20$ version, you don't need to apologize!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!

Thanks so much for this~ I'm still a student that can't able to pay 20$ every month for the updated content , but i will definitely support the dev by buying the game once it's finished. Also encourage others to do the same if able to spend 20 once if it's done as we would like to see more content from this dev.

I just finished playing NTRipper second game. The writting was top notch for Netorase genre. I can\t believe they only make two games. They should make more games in the future haha

The developer stopped posting on Ci-en for ~9 months and his last message was bemoaning health so I was worried.

Fortunately he posted an update in January (last month) and mentioned he's going to take it slow this time. Next game - presumably still long away - will have voice acting.

The developer stopped posting on Ci-en for ~9 months and his last message was bemoaning health so I was worried.

Fortunately he posted an update in January (last month) and mentioned he's going to take it slow this time. Next game - presumably still long away - will have voice acting.

Glad to hear that.

Ahem.. sorry, I'm late. Life's been happening. :redface:

Henteria Chronicles: Chapter 3 - The Peacekeepers
Update 3 - $20+ ver. Fix 1

Changelog:

Fix1 (31.01):
-An issue where a doppleganger of Leto would appear in the Duke's room on Lundath morning

-One could walk through the bar counter at the tavern on Soldath evening

-Lily would sometimes walk off the map in the tavern on Soldath evening

-Haylen's freeroam event (after her 2nd quest) would not always appear on Fridath evening

Update 3:
-Added Haylen and Lily’s 2nd quest of their respective storyline

-Added 2-ish new scenes (1 with Haylen, 1 with Lily) with PoV variations + smaller scenes

-Added one extra-scene

-All scenes added to the reminiscence room

-Added a few new maps

-Added 1 save for the beginning of Update 3 (save 4) and updated the save with all content unlocked (save 100)

-Added 4 new freeroam events (2 with Cyanna, one with Haylen, and one with Rose, + a bunch of other freeroam that are direct follow-ups to the side-quests, so easy to find)

-Added 2 new side characters for Haylen and Lily’s storyline, each with 3-4 new interactions on different timeframes

-Added 30+ new NPCs on the map + changed the dialogues of all recurrent NPCs (merchants, tourism booth, etc… except for the guards) for each single timeframe

-Updated Quest Board with new content

-fixed a bug where players could unknowingly bypass an unskippable main quest event by playing Lily’s 1st quest first, thus leaving them feeling confused on how to progress the main quest

- A few bug fixes, typo fixes and minor tweaks I can’t remember.
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

Thank you so much man, and don't worry for the late we all have things to do in our personal lives that keep us busy

Do you guys know of any NTR games that go further past the "MC finding out about the cheating" stage? A straight netorare game where the MC decides to breakup or try and fail to deal with the trauma. I like the corruption part of NTR but I like the guilt aspect much more.

I REALLY like NTR games that go into the guilty/regretful feelings associated with the cheating and the MCs dealing with that trauma/guilt. A game like Gatenkei is a fantastic example. "Kanojo no Karada ni Tsuita Aitsu no Kiss Ato si" also another good one but that part of the story is a little short. "Ai Suru Tsuma, Misaki no Furin Shouko" is mostly revenge but you gotta admit, for what you usually read in NTR games, this story was a breath of fresh air.

Last edited:
so tried out NTRサバイバル Z before I played I thought it did not look all that but I enjoyed much more then I thought I would.

set in the USA after a zombie outbreak has devastated all corners of the world, you play Roy who use to be a cop before everything went down join together with fiance Sherry that was part of the military and a close quarter combat expert. Sherry knows that there might be a safe place in Washington but they are in new york so that 225 miles of zombie infested land to cover. you find a shelter run by a man named Gorden. Both know Gorden from university days. helping in the shelter earn points you can then use for supplies and the 2 decide to earn enough to buy supplies for a 8 week trip. Of course Gorden had his eyes on Sherry back in university days and now plains to go after her once more.

you are given 2 choices eplore the city for supplys for the camp of lend his wife to Gorden. lending Sherry is the netorase path and exploring the city is the Netorare path. netorase path more of a bonus route and rather short and Roy get into sharing Sherry little to easy. thou has a funny ending (has 2 endings) Ill be talking about the Netorare path from hearf on.

I love my NTR status gauges and this one has a good one. in the upper left corner most the game has a gauge that shows favorably for Roy, Sherry's perversion, Sherry lust, favorably for Gorden and Gordens Lust. the lust gages are for how close they are to orgasms. the cool thing is that while you are out looking for supply and fighting zombies little icons will show up by each gauge. like for favorably for Roy always has a heart with a crown on top showing that Roy the one sherry loves the most. (for now?;)) whe the lust gage go up a icon will show what is raising it like show lips to indicated they are kissing, taking off clothes, have sex with condom on, condom off. big NTR feeling when you see those updating real time while you are fighting for you life against a bunch of zombies.

the part where Sherry falls completely and you only know cause of the stats was really good, got my anxiety going full tilt.

now what I did not like was that Sherry got gaslighted into cheating a bit to easy for how bad ass they tried to show her to be. Also when the main game proper starts Roy and Sherry berry ever talk to each other. their a little but I wanted to see the nuance of her being corrupted and hiding it talking to roy but don't get to much of that sadly.

while I want to talk about the ending I think just be better you play and see them then me spoil them. one of them was bit shocking but none of the others where to grand.

Reactions: MerrilMan
Thanks for the review! I have a real soft spot for cheaper RPGmaker-type content like this and from your comments definitely seems like something I might enjoy, I'll definitely check it out!

so tried out NTRサバイバル Z before I played I thought it did not look all that but I enjoyed much more then I thought I would.

set in the USA after a zombie outbreak has devastated all corners of the world, you play Roy who use to be a cop before everything went down join together with fiance Sherry that was part of the military and a close quarter combat expert. Sherry knows that there might be a safe place in Washington but they are in new york so that 225 miles of zombie infested land to cover. you find a shelter run by a man named Gorden. Both know Gorden from university days. helping in the shelter earn points you can then use for supplies and the 2 decide to earn enough to buy supplies for a 8 week trip. Of course Gorden had his eyes on Sherry back in university days and now plains to go after her once more.

you are given 2 choices eplore the city for supplys for the camp of lend his wife to Gorden. lending Sherry is the netorase path and exploring the city is the Netorare path. netorase path more of a bonus route and rather short and Roy get into sharing Sherry little to easy. thou has a funny ending (has 2 endings) Ill be talking about the Netorare path from hearf on.

I love my NTR status gauges and this one has a good one. in the upper left corner most the game has a gauge that shows favorably for Roy, Sherry's perversion, Sherry lust, favorably for Gorden and Gordens Lust. the lust gages are for how close they are to orgasms. the cool thing is that while you are out looking for supply and fighting zombies little icons will show up by each gauge. like for favorably for Roy always has a heart with a crown on top showing that Roy the one sherry loves the most. (for now?;)) whe the lust gage go up a icon will show what is raising it like show lips to indicated they are kissing, taking off clothes, have sex with condom on, condom off. big NTR feeling when you see those updating real time while you are fighting for you life against a bunch of zombies.

the part where Sherry falls completely and you only know cause of the stats was really good, got my anxiety going full tilt.

now what I did not like was that Sherry got gaslighted into cheating a bit to easy for how bad ass they tried to show her to be. Also when the main game proper starts Roy and Sherry berry ever talk to each other. their a little but I wanted to see the nuance of her being corrupted and hiding it talking to roy but don't get to much of that sadly.

while I want to talk about the ending I think just be better you play and see them then me spoil them. one of them was bit shocking but none of the others where to grand.
How to progress?
I am a seeker, after few molestations, the girl just stays overnight. I can't visit new areas.
Any recommendations?

If the author has a Ci-en you could elave a comment about the couple interactions, i doubt they would make an update for this game to add them but for the enxt one is something easy to consider, also someone did mention at least 1 ending is pretty hardcore, i wanna see that, how many ending does the ntr route have?

Adding to that, as someone who played the game for the netorase, it was kinda a letdown in all honesty. The scenes and all are good but the netorase is way too short if that's the only part of the game you're looking forward to. I was looking forward to the game a while back before it released and played the netorase in the demo so I kinda had the impression there would be a lot more netorase content but the demo basically had half of it so that sucked. Worse yet, the netorase route ends just as it starts to get good. The game itself is pretty good and as Prettz said since the netorase only makes up like 10%, if not less, of the game. The NTR status is also always a treat and adds tension. The dlsite image really doesn't do this game justice. Took me over 20 times scrolling pass the title while looking for netorase on Dlsite just because I thought it would be some low effort cash grab but the demo turned my opinion around.
Overall great surprise NTR game but the netorase route desperately needs additional content since it might as well not exist.

How to progress?
I am a seeker, after few molestations, the girl just stays overnight. I can't visit new areas.
Any recommendations?

Keep going to missions i think, at least i had to go on 1 or 2 more missions into the park before there was progress.

How to progress?
Any recommendations?
Maybe im mistaken , but when you find a condom , the next day appears a short scene where heroine buys the one from the shop , and game progress further .

Crushed it in one sitting and I have to say again this is a really accurate review. I really enjoyed the build-up of the game, the way the icons, the status page and the gauges all update and change in relation to one another is really good; I especially liked how the status page would change with the icons, and how good the icons were at giving you the barest information about what was happening. The lack of change in Sherry’s demeanor or lack of chance to see their sprites about the map was a real disappointment though. The ending(s) didn’t really have much payoff for it all either, imo. Nevertheless, a very fun game at a decent price point, thanks for the tip!

How to progress?
Any recommendations?

I’m not sure as to the exact flags but as mentioned it seems to rely on you actually exploring the maps properly. I was doing this anyway and picking them clean (there’s way, way too much money to be found though so I wouldn’t bother) but from the events I assume you do in fact need to be finding the condom items (and then selling them) found around the maps. Sixth Street also has a condom box and sexy underwear which you also presumably need to have acquired.
Gordon will send you to new areas (to get you further away) as the story progresses, not before.

How do you look at further upcoming releases on DMM/Fanza. I swear you could before. Now it doesn't let you? At least I can't seem to figure it out. Any help would be appreciated.

So before i go and waste 1h or more of my life i want to ask if there are more endings to the zombie ntr game, i mean for the ntr route, i know that there are 3 i have found so far, the simplest one is when you trigger the ending (basically when you decide to tell your wife you have the money needed) BEFORE she falls, that one is boring but looks like the canon ending since it hints to a sequel.

The other 2 are the really ntr endings i might call them, you trigger the ending flag after she falls completely and:

Since she isn't coming home you go out to find her and see the next room door open, Roy enters and finally finds them fucking, after spying on them you are given 2 choices either leave (didn't read dialogue after this xD) or enter the room, if you enter Roy goes all walking dead and kills them both xD

Anyway is there a third, i skipped both since i noticed there were still a few scenes missing but before i go hunting them all down i wanted to know if there was a third ntr ending, like maybe they kill Roy lol

Anyone share ぼくのために、ナマイキッ!!ギャル妻がされたこと ? RJ432231

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

donru wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can you reupload katfile or mexashare links of [200723][機巧癒堂] からくり童子の癒し処-シィ- [RJ294227] ? thanks
donru wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
can you reupload [200723][機巧癒堂] からくり童子の癒し処-シィ- [RJ294227] ? thanks
donru wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload [200723][機巧癒堂] からくり童子の癒し処-シィ- [RJ294227] ? thanks
Seiki wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload RJ417904 ?
TheFihr wrote on Esan's profile.
[110526][May-Be SOFT] へんし~ん!!!~パンツになってクンクンペロペロ~ ワン・ツー・パック!
Mexashare and Katfile links are borken can we get re-upload?