Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Somehow I can't post imgur link here.

Oh well, the developer of Orphanage under the blue moment sky says they will update the trial later.

Does anyone have the latest version of Wailing Guignol? They updated the translation and fixed quite a few bugs.

As expected from NTRholic , the game is seriously a superior version than NTRlegend game itself.

Cuckoo Shop (creator of https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ299836.html) just released their new game (https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ421277.html). Their first game came out of nowhere and I really enjoyed it so I've been looking forward to this new one. As far as I know, this one was delayed a couple of times with repeated radio silence from the dev so I legit didn't expect him to just come back after 3 months and just release the game. Apparently the dev wasn't able to finish one of the routes though but it should still be around a similar size to his first game. Don't know if he plans to update the game later down the line like he did with the previous game but it would make sense if he still wants to patch in the missing route later.

Edit: Just finished it. I'd say its pretty similar to the first game with a couple of things to set it apart. The overall NTR format is the exact same with similar scenarios, though I did like this game's more. The two things that set this one apart from the first game (besides the obvious shift in artist) is the heroine and the presence of another heroine. Didn't care much for the latter since she wasn't in an official relationship with the MC but it made for some good 3P NTR scenes in one route. The main heroine is the selling point and for me, she was an easy upgrade over the heroine of the previous game. The previous heroine was more of a standard heroine meanwhile this heroine seems cool and calm however she's an airhead with an extreme obsession with exhibitionism. Really gives her a lot of personality however its a real shame her fetish doesn't actually play that much of a role in the NTR route, can't say anything for the pure love route. Another note is that the scrapped route seemed to focus more on her exhibitionism from what I remember in what little I saw in the original trial version.
Aside from all that my biggest gripe with this game is its endings. The previous game had great endings for all sorts of different NTR enjoyers. You had the oblivious NTR ending, the break up ending, the ending where you tell her to stop cheating but she continues behind your back and my favorite netorase ending. This game on the other hand only really has two NTR endings, the break up (which has no sex scenes and is really just depressing) and the oblivious NTR for both routes. I personally really hate when the MC never finds out he's been NTR'd so both NTR endings were really disappointing for me. Overall good game so I definitely recommend, I just hope the dev adds an update that either includes the scrapped route or at least fleshes out the current routes' endings.

Edit #2: The dev has confirmed that the scrapped route will be patched in at a later date. Additionally, the secondary heroine, Hana, may be getting additional content. Source: ci-en comment section.

Last edited:
I don't know if anyone has already tried it but here I leave this little game called Fluffy Neighbors, it's a very short game so don't worry because you won't lose any scene

WARNING: The end of the game can be a bit strong and depressing for some people so I recommend discretion

https://empe3.itch.io/fluffy-neighbours

P.D: The developer is already creating a new game (it is also NTR) currently there is a demo of the game, I will also leave it in case someone wants to try it

https://empe3.itch.io/my-girlfriend-advanced-to-dancer

i dont understand what people see in these games fluffy neighbours is a nothing game and the second game the dev is doing is shaping up to be the same

Cuckoo Shop (creator of https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ299836.html) just released their new game (https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ421277.html). Their first game came out of nowhere and I really enjoyed it so I've been looking forward to this new one. As far as I know, this one was delayed a couple of times with repeated radio silence from the dev so I legit didn't expect him to just come back after 3 months and just release the game. Apparently the dev wasn't able to finish one of the routes though but it should still be around a similar size to his first game. Don't know if he plans to update the game later down the line like he did with the previous game but it would make sense if he still wants to patch in the missing route later.

Edit: Just finished it. I'd say its pretty similar to the first game with a couple of things to set it apart. The overall NTR format is the exact same with similar scenarios, though I did like this game's more. The two things that set this one apart from the first game (besides the obvious shift in artist) is the heroine and the presence of another heroine. Didn't care much for the latter since she wasn't in an official relationship with the MC but it made for some good 3P NTR scenes in one route. The main heroine is the selling point and for me, she was an easy upgrade over the heroine of the previous game. The previous heroine was more of a standard heroine meanwhile this heroine seems cool and calm however she's an airhead with an extreme obsession with exhibitionism. Really gives her a lot of personality however its a real shame her fetish doesn't actually play that much of a role in the NTR route, can't say anything for the pure love route. Another note is that the scrapped route seemed to focus more on her exhibitionism from what I remember in what little I saw in the original trial version.
Aside from all that my biggest gripe with this game is its endings. The previous game had great endings for all sorts of different NTR enjoyers. You had the oblivious NTR ending, the break up ending, the ending where you tell her to stop cheating but she continues behind your back and my favorite netorase ending. This game on the other hand only really has two NTR endings, the break up (which has no sex scenes and is really just depressing) and the oblivious NTR for both routes. I personally really hate when the MC never finds out he's been NTR'd so both NTR endings were really disappointing for me. Overall good game so I definitely recommend, I just hope the dev adds an update that either includes the scrapped route or at least fleshes out the current routes' endings.

Do you know where to find the fully updated version of the first game? I played it once but i think it was the earlier version sicne i only remember 1 ending or 2? Also i think there is a translation but no idea if its the full game or even if its a shit MTL (wich if it is the later i prefer to play the game raw and translate myself anyway xD)

i dont understand what people see in these games fluffy neighbours is a nothing game and the second game the dev is doing is shaping up to be the same

They're like twenty minutes long, tops, it's not like you've lost anything. I'd certainly agree that the NTR is weak, especially with Sana, but Kitsune NTR is so utterly rare I'll take anything I'm given.

They're like twenty minutes long, tops, it's not like you've lost anything. I'd certainly agree that the NTR is weak, especially with Sana, but Kitsune NTR is so utterly rare I'll take anything I'm given.

In that you are right, I myself made that criticism about the weak NTR that the game presents, yes. However, the game is still in development so there is still time to make a better NTR.

The only thing I like about this developer is that their character design is very good, although the drawing style is also a bit weak

Do you know where to find the fully updated version of the first game? I played it once but i think it was the earlier version sicne i only remember 1 ending or 2? Also i think there is a translation but no idea if its the full game or even if its a shit MTL (wich if it is the later i prefer to play the game raw and translate myself anyway xD)

Not entirely sure where I got mine. I just looked all over the place for a copy of the game that was available after the update released. The update for that game if I remember correctly just added a bit extra to flesh out the netorase ending. It wasn't much but it was certainly welcome. Also not sure about whether or not there's a translation for the game so I can't comment on that.

heres the thing the game has no "content" so it essence is a waste of time 20 minutes of nothing is still 20 minutes of nothing most of the game is literally just stationary "background action" wher you know things are happening you see very little to none of it, i wouldnt be so critical if the game had any legitimate scenes we get to see or any real content but it doesnt same with the new one theyre making i honestly dont see how people enjoy these.

heres the thing the game has no "content" so it essence is a waste of time 20 minutes of nothing is still 20 minutes of nothing most of the game is literally just stationary "background action" wher you know things are happening you see very little to none of it, i wouldnt be so critical if the game had any legitimate scenes we get to see or any real content but it doesnt same with the new one theyre making i honestly dont see how people enjoy these.

That's a you problem, then. Just play something you do enjoy. NTR mystery is entirely my thing so I very much enjoy the way the actual content itself is delivered; not seeing anything is my preference.

Hey, after many years I actually got a new PC with some decent specs that can run any game so I'd like to ask you guys about some h games that I missed on these last years.
What are some H Games (3D/action 2D) that you would recommend?
Doesn't necessarily has to be NTR themed.
Thanks a lot guys!

What are initial impressions of this game? Played the demo a year ago

If you hate grind or actual gameplay don't bother, this game is kind of like playing Fire Emblem but with hentai + ntr (well sexualized ntr, well sexualized ntr since i think in some of the actual games (fire emblem or another similar famous series) you CAN get cucked xD

What are initial impressions of this game? Played the demo a year ago

Like I recommended a few pages ago, I’d suggest you play the new trial and see for yourself, it plays up to the point where you can choose which route you want. The game is fantastic and obviously a labor of love on account of the one-man dev team. Everything about it is a really quality work.
I love the art; the characters are expressive and delightfully erotic (which is a plot point in of itself) and they also have, well, character. I prefer Amelia over Nina personally, while the likes of Nanai is a pretty unique sort of character for this sort of thing and I also really enjoy Puru. The combat, too, is really strong and not an afterthought like so many other similar fare. The custom sprite work and special attack cut-ins, the interesting skills and all the rest make it actually enjoyable to play. You don’t even need to lose to collect the GoR bad endings either!
As for the netorare, I’d say that seems to be its weakest part, as I thought it might. Erwin’s role in the story is pretty limited thus far (bearing in mind I’m only around seven hours in at Chapter 8, and he doesn’t appear at all until 5) and as such, the ‘feeling’ of the heroines being stolen is a little weak. That said, Chapter 8 is where the antagonists start making their move, so it might yet pick up from there. Nina and Amelia’s scenes are already plenty erotic enough though, so even as a more corruption focused game it’s well worth playing. Penelope’s sub-events in the early stages are certainly focused on netorare though.
It’s just a really cleanly put together game, and the dev’s effort in putting it together really shines through. I’d absolutely recommend that people buy it, even as a SRPG I’m enjoying it far more than I am Fire Emblem Engage so far.

This is my first time playing an SRPG Studio game and I have no idea what I'm doing. Anyone have a guide?

That's a rather vague request. If you’re struggling with the menus when it comes to actions, skills, weapons and the cut-in dialogue, then I would suggest using the Google Translate on your phone. The game itself is more or less the same as any SRPG.

ホストに騙されて -知らぬ間に調教されていく彼女- has released, I'm trying to take my time and not rush thru it XD
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ327362.html

It’s just a really cleanly put together game, and the dev’s effort in putting it together really shines through. I’d absolutely recommend that people buy it, even as a SRPG I’m enjoying it far more than I am Fire Emblem Engage so far.

I did get it but probably be a bit till I play it since I'm playing ホストに騙されて first.

also for those that can buy ホストに騙されて 30% off plus a 15% coupon on DLsite so it's pretty cheep right now.

ホストに騙されて -知らぬ間に調教されていく彼女- has released

Yes, I got this one as well, but in my case I'll probably be playing it after everything else. Another game with some really great ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]
remanen wrote on Esan's profile.
hello, do you think its possible to reupload this game?
remanen wrote on Shine's profile.
hi, do you think you can reupload this game?
TasogareHentai wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Sorry, can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it? Thanks in advance, and sorry for disturb.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/