Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

I used to have a hard time with exhentai too, I used https://hitomi.la/ instead.
anyway after clearing your browser cache and cookies and create an account ..etc if it still doesn't open sometimes VPNs work for me, I use CyberGhost extension on the PC and Windscribe VPN for my phone.

Yea it’s weird the clearing cache doesn’t work for me even on computer. I’ll try VPN someday in the future. Out of curiosity, what is special of exhentai? Does it a lot of stuff you caht get in imhentai/hitomi?

WTF. Nooooooooooo. . Fuck this. Where's my MILF???????????????????. This is the 7th swapping game they make.

If one thing that will be different this time is that it will focus on child making . That's the only new things they come out with.
Damn based on the cover don’t get the NTR feeling

Yea it’s weird the clearing cache doesn’t work for me even on computer. I’ll try VPN someday in the future.

Step 1: Clear cache and cookies and don't open exhentai yet.
Step 2: Go to e-hentai forums and login or create an account if you don't have one yet.
Step 3: Visit the e-hentai website and open a hentai doujin.
Step 4: In the URL, replace e-hentai with exhentai. Example: e-hentai.org/g/1234abcd to exhentai.org/g/1234abcd
You can now permanently visit exhentai directly everytime without going through the steps again. If you clear your browser again in the future, repeat from step 1.

The next teamMM will be vanilla and the next Jinsei game is delayed to next summer even though is basically finished.

What a nice day...

Let's hope Heiantei don't delay their netorare game, but seeing that they haven't released their cg manga yet when it was supposed to come out this month, I wouldn't be surprised if they delay the game too...

How do we know its vanilla?

I looked on the website and apparently it's a swapping game about 2 married couples who are both struggling to have a baby so they decide to swap, that's all the information available at the moment.

We don't know if its like the Kabe no Mukou no Tsuma series where it turns into NTR or the other 2 or 3 recent swapping games where it is vanilla apart from a few short NTR endings. The web site opens properly in a couple of weeks so there will probably be more info available then.

The new Anim.TeamMM heroine has the Madoka Higuchi design I'm seeing everywhere now, she really is very popular. I'm looking forward to pregnancy swapping. Even if their recent titles have been light-hearted, that is much more hardcore than their usual concepts.

Step 1: Clear cache and cookies and don't open exhentai yet.
Step 2: Go to e-hentai forums and login or create an account if you don't have one yet.
Step 3: Visit the e-hentai website and open a hentai doujin.
Step 4: In the URL, replace e-hentai with exhentai. Example: e-hentai.org/g/1234abcd to exhentai.org/g/1234abcd
You can now permanently visit exhentai directly everytime without going through the steps again. If you clear your browser again in the future, repeat from step 1.
I keep trying this method but no luck :( I’ll keep trying every once in a while to see if I can get access to it

I keep trying this method but no luck :( I’ll keep trying every once in a while to see if I can get access to it

If you are using your phone it may be because of that, phones are weird and sometiems retain information you erase somewhere or you can't really erase it, it may even be some part of the software interfering

If you are using your phone it may be because of that, phones are weird and sometiems retain information you erase somewhere or you can't really erase it, it may even be some part of the software interfering

I tried on my computer too. I saw somewhere it could be my IP address you need VPN but that’s a lot of hassle

I tried on my computer too. I saw somewhere it could be my IP address you need VPN but that’s a lot of hassle

I remember having to wait close to a week in order to access sadpanda. It was so many years ago, I barely recall what I did. I think I rated some galleries, posted a couple comments and tried their weird hentaiverse game since I heard that it helped, but maybe those were just silly rumors ^^

Played a couple routes of Soredemo Tsuma o aishiteru 2 and I really like the game. I love Marika as a character, and the artwork/voicework is really good. Anyone got any recommendations that satisfy the same itch? I was gonna play Gatenkei but now that it's potentially getting a translation I might wait

Guys, about comming Animm's game.
Though it looks a little bit vanilla but the name of the game is 愛妻×交姦 妊活スワッピング = Beloved Wife x Rape Pregnancy Swapping (google translate). And I LOVE Animm's swapping games, so I FEEL the vibe. We'll get more info 9/30, so let's see then.
Their last game was hot as hell but I was a little bit dissapointed with plot and fatso...

@INNocence , I believe that small sentence below the main title name also considered as a part of the title. Anyone here bother to translate that sentence ? Maybe we can get an idea of what the plot suppose to be.

0b6sf74M_o.jpg

@INNocence , I believe that small sentence below the main title name also considered as a part of the title. Anyone here bother to translate that sentence ? Maybe we can get an idea of what the plot suppose to be.
no we can't get the idea out of that, couse it means somethin like:
~Wives of Pregnancy Seeking Offspring and Blooming Lustful Flowers~

I intend to wait until he (poipoi) finishes the translation then post here to tell you guys. Howerver, since Animefan_09 has brought this up, I think it's pointless to remain silence.

https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...aku-boku-no-tsuma-ga-aitsu.59422/post-8984427

TL;DR

Translation status: 100% (currently proofreading)
Can't wait anymore? Check page 7, there is a translation up to Arc 3.

BTW, this madlad also wants to translate Maro Gatenkei after finishing Boku Gatenkei. Although, I'm afraid he may burnout at this rate cuz Maro is a freaking whole trilogy.

Last edited:
Reactions: stupid_army
I intend to wait until he (poipoi) finishes the translation then post here to tell you guys. Howerver, since Animefan_09 has brought this up, I think it's pointless to remain silence.

https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...aku-boku-no-tsuma-ga-aitsu.59422/post-8984427

TL;DR

Translation status: 100% (currently proofreading)
Can't wait anymore? Check page 7, there is a translation up to Arc 3.

BTW, this madlad also wants to translate Maro Gatenkei after finishing Boku Gatenkei. Although, I'm afraid he may burnout at this rate cuz Maro is a freaking whole trilogy.

Thanks, i hope this guy picks more projects after this, also you mean that arc 3 is done or that it stops being translated in arc 3?

Thanks, i hope this guy picks more projects after this, also you mean that arc 3 is done or that it stops being translated in arc 3?

Quote from post#128 of poipoi on June 28, 2022:

I will need to take a break for a few days so I've decided to upload chapter 2 without revisions. It's fully translated, ending 1 and ending 2 included. There might be some typos or awkward phrasing at times but I'm pretty sure it's understandable enough.

Reminder of mega link: https://mega.nz/folder/plNQHTJB#3L089Gew9w-LESuugujheg

When I can, I'll finish the revision, I don't want to postpone it and then never get around to do it. After that I'll write a short update notice and get started on chapter 3.

Chapter 3 is a really long one with multiple choices, I think it might be somewhere around chapter 1 and chapter 2 combined in terms of length. So it won't be out quickly, but I still want to keep a good pace if possible.

Which means he has done with Arc 1 and 2, not 3.

I've been waiting for the translation to be completed for months. So I recommend you to wait for 1 or 2 more weeks so that we can experience this holy grail of NTR to the fullest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
Ignaus wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello, do you have this one by any chance? If so, can you please upload if possible?

https://gentleman910.fanbox.cc/posts/7686800
https://www.patreon.com/posts/r18-hmv-60fps-101346789

Thank you.
404notfound wrote on wjooxx's profile.
hi,wjoox
thank you as always!
present for you!!
[東出イロドリ] みがわりのお勉強 [DL版] ↓
https://yourfilestore.com/download/724632/vjhydp.rar.html
please enjoy!!
Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM