Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Have you played it yet? How is it?

Assuming you mean RJ417027, then I found that, much like the circle’s other works, it's simply a disappointing waste of what is a great structure.
The premise is interesting; you and your lover are agents sent undercover to a mansion to find evidence of the noble’s widely rumored misdeeds. Your lover, Azami, is highly skilled and has that cool sort of personality which is always nice to see fall. The eight side heroines are also a mixture of tropes and relatively interesting in their various ambitions; I especially liked Karin with her amusing antics. Also, somewhat remarkably, all the heroines are almost entirely voiced which is obviously impressive for this kind of work. The art, too, is very nice.
And now, the problems. The premise is good, the actual game system itself is, potentially, interesting. Except in reality it is terribly, terribly, terribly dull. The basic system is this: You need to raise affection with the other maids to get their events, their events will have you find clues as to the location of the three keys needed to clear the game, while maxing their affection will have them confess to you and then promptly NTR’d. You have only three actions per day and, at night, the antagonist will have his way with a chosen maid.
The issue with this is that there are no stakes whatsoever. You can choose to ‘peek’, ‘interrupt’ or ‘ignore’ the encounter at night as you like, except interrupting carries no penalty. There is no time limit to the game. The side heroines will not be NTR’d save for an abrupt scene once their affection is maxed. Indeed, the game will never actually end until you find all the keys. In other words, even halfway through the game you’re simply clicking mindlessly to advance a maid’s affection once per day to get the clues you need to advance. And while I appreciate the attempt at mystery with Azami’s scenes if, like me, you choose not to peek, it doesn’t really matter. There are no daily scenes regarding her corruption, her personality does not change in your morning interactions, and she’s actually barely present in the story itself as she remains locked away during the day. What’s more, the side heroines only have two scenes themselves to begin with. Their automatic fall into NTR and then another corrupted scene which is locked, for some reason, behind their first scene happening another five times(!). Something which itself is reliant on the antagonist’s random choice of maid each morning, unless you make use of the nun outside.
The actual evidence-search gameplay is also dreadfully dull, too. One can find the green key entirely by chance on the first day, while other clues are hidden randomly behind different events you have no way of guessing at. And even with all the clues I couldn’t find the trick to getting the blue key either.
In the end, the premise is great. The system itself has potential and I do, personally, enjoy being able to lose an entire collection of heroines to a single opponent. But the game is just far too much of an unrewarding slog. In my opinion, save yourself some time and money and skip it. If nothing else, you can unlock the full gallery in the recollection screen by pressing Up five times, Down five times then Enter.

Assuming you mean RJ417027, then I found that, much like the circle’s other works, it's simply a disappointing waste of what is a great structure.
The premise is interesting; you and your lover are agents sent undercover to a mansion to find evidence of the noble’s widely rumored misdeeds. Your lover, Azami, is highly skilled and has that cool sort of personality which is always nice to see fall. The eight side heroines are also a mixture of tropes and relatively interesting in their various ambitions; I especially liked Karin with her amusing antics. Also, somewhat remarkably, all the heroines are almost entirely voiced which is obviously impressive for this kind of work. The art, too, is very nice.
And now, the problems. The premise is good, the actual game system itself is, potentially, interesting. Except in reality it is terribly, terribly, terribly dull. The basic system is this: You need to raise affection with the other maids to get their events, their events will have you find clues as to the location of the three keys needed to clear the game, while maxing their affection will have them confess to you and then promptly NTR’d. You have only three actions per day and, at night, the antagonist will have his way with a chosen maid.
The issue with this is that there are no stakes whatsoever. You can choose to ‘peek’, ‘interrupt’ or ‘ignore’ the encounter at night as you like, except interrupting carries no penalty. There is no time limit to the game. The side heroines will not be NTR’d save for an abrupt scene once their affection is maxed. Indeed, the game will never actually end until you find all the keys. In other words, even halfway through the game you’re simply clicking mindlessly to advance a maid’s affection once per day to get the clues you need to advance. And while I appreciate the attempt at mystery with Azami’s scenes if, like me, you choose not to peek, it doesn’t really matter. There are no daily scenes regarding her corruption, her personality does not change in your morning interactions, and she’s actually barely present in the story itself as she remains locked away during the day. What’s more, the side heroines only have two scenes themselves to begin with. Their automatic fall into NTR and then another corrupted scene which is locked, for some reason, behind their first scene happening another five times(!). Something which itself is reliant on the antagonist’s random choice of maid each morning, unless you make use of the nun outside.
The actual evidence-search gameplay is also dreadfully dull, too. One can find the green key entirely by chance on the first day, while other clues are hidden randomly behind different events you have no way of guessing at. And even with all the clues I couldn’t find the trick to getting the blue key either.
In the end, the premise is great. The system itself has potential and I do, personally, enjoy being able to lose an entire collection of heroines to a single opponent. But the game is just far too much of an unrewarding slog. In my opinion, save yourself some time and money and skip it. If nothing else, you can unlock the full gallery in the recollection screen by pressing Up five times, Down five times then Enter.

This is very eloquently put. My problem, 2 hours in, is "why am I forced to do events for x heroine?". I simply don't care about some of them. In my opinion, they should've made it so a) time is more of the essence. b) Azami is actually intractable and has progression to her being touched (or have a love meter too, so you actually feel like you're dating her with 3 choices to choose from) c) cut out heroines. There's 3 keys, make it 2 clues each. 6 heroine. You have to pick and choose which one to befriend.

I actually laughed out loud when the one girl i picked to advance and max got NTRed right away. Really good idea, but stupid execution. This circle is both really smart, and really dumb with its game-play decisions. I wish more companies iterate on this formula though.

I also played RJ417027 the premise and art are really good but something is missing like fmc ending up being whored out on the vip brothel by the baron or something else of this kind, maybe some tought of the mc when he is peeking . And just like MerrilMan
I don't know where the blue key is even after collecting all the clues ..... there is a rooom in front of the manor with some kind of old key but I can't open it and the rest of the clues are about a white tiger/digi code but probably sometinh behind that door so I'm stuck there .....

Thanks for explaining all these game. Playing with a translation software these mediocre artificial NTR rpgs games must be a pain in the ass. I’m a fan of NTR with detective type hero/heroine it just enables the mystery easily but can hardly find quality games using that plot device well enough.

Not all necessarily NTR related but anyone here have a good game recommendation for corruption of arrogant/strict boss type like :

Tsuma no Haha ~Gouman Onna Shachou to Doukyo no Hibi~
Buka Ore x Onna Joushi/Kashidashi Play
Kouman Tsuma Kanraku!!!
Nureru Kotou ( I love this, heroine develop stockholm syndrome-ish in the end was really good )

This is probably my new fetishes lol

You can try the arrogant heroine and corruption/NTR tag on VNDB to narrow your selection. You can also filter it by office heroine.

https://vndb.org/g375

This game is not THAT bad. You have a point ofc, but still it is above garbage.
Anyway, 780MB optimized 1.01 version is already being translated...
I have some questions:
1. I selected for girls that I love them and girls were whored by baron. What will happen if i chose otherwise? Girl has love letter icon only and that's all? EDIT: It will be whored anyway, just another way.
2. Can MC band somehow first maid? EDIT: no, only sexual encounter MC has is in bordello.
3. Whored girls have heart icon with number 5 going down each sex with Baron. What does it mean? EDIT: probably "total fall" and 2nd of 2 scene.
4. What is purpose of "nomination"?

Last edited:
This game is not THAT bad. You have a point ofc, but still it is above garbage.
Anyway, 780MB optimized 1.01 version is already being translated...
I have some questions:
1. I selected for girls that I love them and girls were whored by baron. What will happen if i chose otherwise? Girl has love letter icon only and that's all? EDIT: It will be whored anyway, just another way.
2. Can MC band somehow first maid? EDIT: no, only sexual encounter MC has is in bordello.
3. Whored girls have heart icon with number 5 going down each sex with Baron. What does it mean? EDIT: probably "total fall" and 2nd of 2 scene.
4. What is purpose of "nomination"?

I never said it was garbage, just that it was terribly dull. Which it is. If you’re going to pirate it then, sure, all you’ve done is waste a few hours but there’s no real reason to bother with it if you’ve anything else to play. I already said that I enjoyed the premise, that I even found some small amusement in it (Karin and Momo especially) and that overall the system had potential. But like the circle’s other works it’s just utterly shallow; there’s little substance to the netorare, Azami has almost no presence in the actual story, and the ‘gameplay’ is largely just mindless busywork. People can just find the CG online and save themselves some time.

That is not good news. I mean, some artists who have a foot in both worlds are recognizable by their very distinctive art styles (I hear even the author of Dragon Ball has dabbled in doujinshi), but even then people mostly just look the other way.

Any real way to prevent this? I have a feeling petitions won't work as well as we want them to.

This is some huge issue that happen right now, saw many Japanese creator signed the petition

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/in...nvoice-system-invites-loss-of-privacy/.189600

The article literally said ''People who use pennames will have to reveal their real names to public database in order to file verified invoices''. Any thought on how bad it will cause on doujinshi side ?

Ok i hope they manage to overturn this, sadly these days "democracies" are that in paper only.

This is some huge issue that happen right now, saw many Japanese creator signed the petition

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/in...nvoice-system-invites-loss-of-privacy/.189600

The article literally said ''People who use pennames will have to reveal their real names to public database in order to file verified invoices''. Any thought on how bad it will cause on doujinshi side ?
If some maniac fans went full retard, they could doxx artist and harm them. And yes, that happened before.

I made an account. After I login I see bunch of forums listed throughout. Is there something else I should do?

Edit: when I access exhentai it’s just a empty white page

Remember clear your cookies, then login this https://forums.e-hentai.org/index.php?, then open ex-hentai page. If still not access, u need repeat

I made an account. After I login I see bunch of forums listed throughout. Is there something else I should do?

Edit: when I access exhentai it’s just a empty white page

Remember clear your cookies, then login this https://forums.e-hentai.org/index.php?, then open ex-hentai page. If still not access, u need repeat

Imagine how things would be for authors who create extreme content, like with children younger than 10, animals, guro, etc. Even in Japan people will get stigmatized for those things.

Yea already did that multiple times I guess I just have to get lucky to get in saw somewhere it could be an IP address thing don’t know how true it is

Erase temp archives, cookies, everything you can, hell reset your PC too for good measure xD

Oh and be sure you don't have either page opened in any tab too

I’m doing it in my phone unless you can only do it in a computer/laptop??

I used to have a hard time with exhentai too, I used https://hitomi.la/ instead.
anyway after clearing your browser cache and cookies and create an account ..etc if it still doesn't open sometimes VPNs work for me, I use CyberGhost extension on the PC and Windscribe VPN for my phone.

I used to have a hard time with exhentai too, I used https://hitomi.la/ instead.
anyway after clearing your browser cache and cookies and create an account ..etc if it still doesn't open sometimes VPNs work for me, I use CyberGhost extension on the PC and Windscribe VPN for my phone.

Have you tried imhentai?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
Ignaus wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello, do you have this one by any chance? If so, can you please upload if possible?

https://gentleman910.fanbox.cc/posts/7686800
https://www.patreon.com/posts/r18-hmv-60fps-101346789

Thank you.
404notfound wrote on wjooxx's profile.
hi,wjoox
thank you as always!
present for you!!
[東出イロドリ] みがわりのお勉強 [DL版] ↓
https://yourfilestore.com/download/724632/vjhydp.rar.html
please enjoy!!
Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?