Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

It takes me to a login page. Do you have to sign up to use it?

... Yes... My apology, I completely forgot you need an account. (email, username, password, bla bla bla...)
Another thing is that over half of the download will require unzip password, I would say just use google translate on it to find which part of the article did the uploader gave out the password.

I'm kinda out of of the loop regarding this dev. Are their games actually decent? Does the MC ever find out he's being NTR'd or is he just ignorant? Are these full games or just betas?
I played the Nero beta and its pretty good but its also pretty short so my interest has been piqued.

The games seem to be very buggy, and I'm not sure if the MC finds out since I never seem to get far enough in these games cuz of the bugs lol, but the content is still good

Also forgot to say, the mega link to his Scathach game: Sakura chapter is broken. Anyone got the game or has a baidu account and can download the baidu version from his page and upload to mega or something? Would appreciate it

https://imgur. com/ a/eIVuwSY Trying imgur now lol. Just stuck after Scathach leaves the room in her nightgown during the storm and the fucking birds appear

Ok first of all, are you sure that is the latest version? Because those chickens are there because that is the end of the current contend....and they shouldn't be there, that was the end in a previous version. Is it raining already? Outside the house i mean

Ok first of all, are you sure that is the latest version? Because those chickens are there because that is the end of the current contend....and they shouldn't be there, that was the end in a previous version. Is it raining already? Outside the house i mean

about the Scathach game, could you upload the last version ? I got the one where Marin appears and got stuck in there

Anyone have read new Kurosugatari new book?
I have a question. The cosplay dude in the last page is another new black bro? Just how many siblings are they?

I have a question. The cosplay dude in the last page is another new black bro? Just how many siblings are they?

Wich series? i think there 2 (gigolo and ntr ones i think), or was it 3?

Yep, that black dude is their another brother. That Kurosugatari's new works is selling like hot cakes. Almost 7K already on DMM site.

Hmmm probably? I can't find the latest version on his page. Does anyone here have a link?

Yep, that black dude is their another brother. That Kurosugatari's new works is selling like hot cakes. Almost 7K already on DMM site.

It's a big family. Maybe the author will grace us with a story of the true alpha male: their father.

I've read the last Atelier Sakura game, the one with two sisters. It has a very intriguing premise - the protag was cucked by his slutty gf and lost faith in women, but her sister ended up curing his broken heart. It could've been one of their better stories, if not for one fact that ruined everything for me...

Protagonist-kun cheats first. He's easily seduced by his ex who gives him a blowjob at first and later makes him watch her having sex with her new "bf" (who doesn't give a F about her banging others, treating her more like a FWB) and then even makes the MC fuck her, giving him his sloppy seconds. Like, what the fuck? Having a protagonist cheat first is, like, the worst thing you can do in a netorare work. I ended up cheering for the netori guy, the main heroine is wasted on someone like this shitty protag.

I've read the last Atelier Sakura game, the one with two sisters. It has a very intriguing premise - the protag was cucked by his slutty gf and lost faith in women, but her sister ended up curing his broken heart. It could've been one of their better stories, if not for one fact that ruined everything for me...

Protagonist-kun cheats first. He's easily seduced by his ex who gives him a blowjob at first and later makes him watch her having sex with her new "bf" (who doesn't give a F about her banging others, treating her more like a FWB) and then even makes the MC fuck her, giving him his sloppy seconds. Like, what the fuck? Having a protagonist cheat first is, like, the worst thing you can do in a netorare work. I ended up cheering for the netori guy, the main heroine is wasted on someone like this shitty protag.
Haha did you actually expect anything good from an AS game?
If they're consistent in something, it's disappointment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Panda_409 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry,https://www.anime-sharing.com/members/nihonjaki90.129971/ link is dead,can you reupload it?thank u!
a3526370 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01031777.html
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/230414-色仕掛け工房-淫魔てんぷてーしょん-ver23-08-21-rj01031777.1302627/
please upload version 2.0.0 thanks!
AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.