Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

I just reread Closet by Yanakumo this morning. IIts still good as i remember. But now it make wish for him to continue this story haha. I hope Yamakumo sensei make another NTR manga.

Anyway, is there any NTR works you wish get another sequel??

It’s probably never gonna get a part 2 but secret by laliberte. One of hottest and sluttiest fmc in a doujin I’ve read and art is splendid.

And

Kunoichi Yotogi Shugyou By salbakin

That's these 3 recs by the folks above me, for those of you who tried to find it. I'll need to read it later myself.
https://e-hentai.org/s/36b3b7b7ce/1859466-3
https://e-hentai.org/s/12cac0200a/1322873-4
https://e-hentai.org/g/2100106/39169b4ce5/

I just wanted to report on this game that's on sale on dlsite 借金返済はダンジョンで! https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ382432.html

Overall an above average game. There's card-based gameplay, stats, upgrades, strategies, etc.

However, a huge downside is there's no save system at all so if you get a Game Over, you'll need to restart (with SOME carryover stats). I ended up just using Cheat Engine to 2x the speed as well as get infinite stats.

The premise is pretty interesting. Better than most shit games. Still, corruption of Mother happens without real logic. The FMC also just whores herself out without much reluctance and afterwards there's no "What have I done?!" kind of moment. Just suck and fuck without any real sadness, shame, humiliations, and anger.

The boobs are also quite obese for my taste. It's as if Japanese people get different results when they type in "beautiful breasts" on their Google. I don't recommend buying.

Anyway, is there any NTR works you wish get another sequel??
I'm waiting on vol 3 of Haruharudo's karate girl doujin. Vol 1 got me hopeful. I thought it had the right pace and a good setup. Vol 2 failed to deliver imo. Her degeneration should've escalated more than it did, given the author's plan to conclude the story in the next installment. We're now >6 months since vol 2's release, so I'm expecting an announcement any day now...

He did one, it just wasn't as good in my opinion, although at least it got a translation pretty fast (fakku)

Is it untitled Document? Hm... i don't hate it, but it's feels so so because Yamakumo doesn't look like planing for the sequel

Gigachads with money, have any of you already tried the first version of HC3?
Would you be so kind as to share with us :3

Gigachads with money, have any of you already tried the first version of HC3?
Would you be so kind as to share with us :3

Ok first i am hearing about this, it will probably be leaked soon anyway, but apart from the game itself i woud also liek to hear impressions and how much contend is there already (very little i guess).

I am more excited about this game since the MC and the main heroine are in an actual relationship of boyfriend and girlfriend, HC2 was good ntr anyway but i still prefer when there is romance involved to be broken muahahahahahahaha

Ok first i am hearing about this, it will probably be leaked soon anyway, but apart from the game itself i woud also liek to hear impressions and how much contend is there already (very little i guess).

I am more excited about this game since the MC and the main heroine are in an actual relationship of boyfriend and girlfriend, HC2 was good ntr anyway but i still prefer when there is romance involved to be broken muahahahahahahaha

Well, according to what I have read in another forum, the developer says that there are 3-4 hours of content more or less, the truth is not bad at all for a first version.

New Soglft Circle Courage game for next month looks interesting

https://bookmate-net.com/ec/50661
lg_43_20220612104918_c57bd1.jpg

lg_43_20220612104639_5bf8d4.jpg

lg_43_20220612104639_516684.jpg

Well, according to what I have read in another forum, the developer says that there are 3-4 hours of content more or less, the truth is not bad at all for a first version.

Well pretty sure i know wich forum and post that is since it was me asking there xD, dev said this version is tyoo rough and that they will publish the enxt one for all as a proper demo/trial

I bought the JPN version of Knights of Messiah at launch with the assumption that Kagura Games would translate it in about a year's time given their relationship with the developer. (Developer even updated a prior game that I had previously purchased with an English option.)

More than 3 years passed until we finally got the translation. Steam reviews are abysmal due to reported crashes. One person proclaimed that those were fixed using Windows 7 compatibility mode. Another mentioned renaming or deleting System/F1AltEnterF12.dll helped.

Compatibility mode didn't help with an early version. Then I tried them simultaneously with v1.0.3 (site links) and there are still plenty of crashes but significantly less. This can happen when clicking through text, trying to save, or even a click on the title screen. It's playable either way, but saving frequently - to different slots - is recommended. Though in long cut scenes there is no option with a rare crash...

Holy fuck was the 1st version buggy as hell in the very, very brief time I tried it. I wondered if Kagura butchered it but seems that the base game is the problem, which is shocking from Doujin Circle Gyu!.

As for the game otherwise:
* Large quantity of events, though obviously with a fair share of recycled art
* Plot is as expected if you've played his prior works, though with improvements
* Large map except most of the places are empty/eventless
* Battle system is decent and has clothing tear + rape depending on enemy as usual
* Standard heroine costumes as per earlier games
* Requires pressing keys to death
* Not having an option to prevent pregnancy (unless I missed one) is annoying, forces manually giving birth every time after a sex scene
* Art quality took a massive dive, visibily worse than any prior game
* Good character design even if my least favorite compared to prior games
* Filler endings but acceptable considering the game length
* Decent Tips menu item during story, but oddly missing post-epilogue (to indicate missing cut scenes)

Overall I enjoyed it despite visible flaws and do recommend it, but I am pretty disappointed with the art. It really stings compared to earlier works.

I haven't done a completeness tally but I was able to get most of the cut scenes without much problem. Same for costumes, except Alicia's heart g-string, which means I either missed a treasure box or the developer put it in a random battle drop unlike the others and I haven't encountered it yet.

If you haven't played any prior game, it involves tons of heroine prostitution and usually a semi-brainless story. I don't like whoring but the developer makes it fun anyway. I recommend playing this game first (before older works); there are cameos like Mai from Treasure Hunter Mai that won't be appreciated, but better to save the better ones for last.

I bought the JPN version of Knights of Messiah at launch with the assumption that Kagura Games would translate it in about a year's time given their relationship with the developer. (Developer even updated a prior game that I had previously purchased with an English option.)

More than 3 years passed until we finally got the translation. Steam reviews are abysmal due to reported crashes. One person proclaimed that those were fixed using Windows 7 compatibility mode. Another mentioned renaming or deleting System/F1AltEnterF12.dll helped.

Compatibility mode didn't help with an early version. Then I tried them simultaneously with v1.0.3 (site links) and there are still plenty of crashes but significantly less. This can happen when clicking through text, trying to save, or even a click on the title screen. It's playable either way, but saving frequently - to different slots - is recommended. Though in long cut scenes there is no option with a rare crash...

Holy fuck was the 1st version buggy as hell in the very, very brief time I tried it. I wondered if Kagura butchered it but seems that the base game is the problem, which is shocking from Doujin Circle Gyu!.

As for the game otherwise:
* Large quantity of events, though obviously with a fair share of recycled art
* Plot is as expected if you've played his prior works, though with improvements
* Large map except most of the places are empty/eventless
* Battle system is decent and has clothing tear + rape depending on enemy as usual
* Standard heroine costumes as per earlier games
* Requires pressing keys to death
* Not having an option to prevent pregnancy (unless I missed one) is annoying, forces manually giving birth every time after a sex scene
* Art quality took a massive dive, visibily worse than any prior game
* Good character design even if my least favorite compared to prior games
* Filler endings but acceptable considering the game length
* Decent Tips menu item during story, but oddly missing post-epilogue (to indicate missing cut scenes)

Overall I enjoyed it despite visible flaws and do recommend it, but I am pretty disappointed with the art. It really stings compared to earlier works.

I haven't done a completeness tally but I was able to get most of the cut scenes without much problem. Same for costumes, except Alicia's heart g-string, which means I either missed a treasure box or the developer put it in a random battle drop unlike the others and I haven't encountered it yet.

If you haven't played any prior game, it involves tons of heroine prostitution and usually a semi-brainless story. I don't like whoring but the developer makes it fun anyway. I recommend playing this game first (before older works); there are cameos like Mai from Treasure Hunter Mai that won't be appreciated, but better to save the better ones for last.

I bought it after the second patch, because i said fuck it i have been waiting for this a lot!!, my surprise was that i didn't have that many crashes, at leats i never got some of those mentioned during the prologue, same after the third patch, then again maybe is because i am using windows 7 instead of 10?

1.jpg

I just finished reading Tankoubon version of “Boku dake sex dekinai ie”. LOOOL the extra chapter make the protag as an idiot. Basically he leave the house for nothing because those two girls broke off with his bros! Even worse if only he stay, the glasses girl, Asahina. Probably will accept her if he accept her past. Because he date another guy fir THAT reason.

Good BSS mang, but the extra chapters make was so funny, it was beyond my expectation.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/67678801
(Henteria CH3)
I am playing CH3 beta right now. [edit: finished it]
CH3 is much more mature, technically better. Difference between CH3 and CH2 is bigger than between CH2 and CH1.
CH3 seems to have far more depth. Dialogues, characters' building, everything is WOW!
The game MAY be boring for people w/o patience. But good NTR needs proper build-up. Do you remember Kubel's Pillory? Here intro is comparable long, but much deeper and more touching.
I just hope @N_taii won't screw sth up with cliche "bad energy causes girls' mass corruption and everyone fucks them easily".
Intro is perhaps BEST one I played ever.
N_taii is really progressing, deserving Patreon's pledges. I mean it - every work is better than earlier ones.
(I won't share this game, don't ask, since it was hand-granted to me by the author. No trust betrayal!)

1.jpg

I just finished reading Tankoubon version of “Boku dake sex dekinai ie”. LOOOL the extra chapter make the protag as an idiot. Basically he leave the house for nothing because those two girls broke off with his bros! Even worse if only he stay, the glasses girl, Asahina. Probably will accept her if he accept her past. Because he date another guy fir THAT reason.

Good BSS mang, but the extra chapters make was so funny, it was beyond my expectation.

Think the BSS manga woulda better if there was some relationships developed with the heroines. Seemed a bit forced imo

https://www.patreon.com/posts/67678801
(Henteria CH3)
I am playing CH3 beta right now. [edit: finished it]
CH3 is much more mature, technically better. Difference between CH3 and CH2 is bigger than between CH2 and CH1.
CH3 seems to have far more depth. Dialogues, characters' building, everything is WOW!
The game MAY be boring for people w/o patience. But good NTR needs proper build-up. Do you remember Kubel's Pillory? Here intro is comparable long, but much deeper and more touching.
I just hope @N_taii won't screw sth up with cliche "bad energy causes girls' mass corruption and everyone fucks them easily".
Intro is perhaps BEST one I played ever.
N_taii is really progressing, deserving Patreon's pledges. I mean it - every work is better than earlier ones.
(I won't share this game, don't ask, since it was hand-granted to me by the author. No trust betrayal!)

Is there sex scenes in the demo?

Not sure how I feel about Henteria to be honest - I played a good chunk of Ch2 and near the end it all felt too samey with essentially the same scene playing over and over again. Unless he tightens that up I might just skip.

To anyone who have been played latest update of NTRMAN's Season of Loss,

How do you unlock scene 19, christmas eve?

To anyone who have been played latest update of NTRMAN's Season of Loss,

How do you unlock scene 19, christmas eve?

Aparently you need to reject the advances of Tsugumi (childhood friend), btw do the other choices in part 1 matter? Like do they lead to a happy ending/earlier end?

Not sure how I feel about Henteria to be honest - I played a good chunk of Ch2 and near the end it all felt too samey with essentially the same scene playing over and over again. Unless he tightens that up I might just skip.

Felt similar about Henteria 2. Very good at the start but slowed down to a crawl with both heroines feeling stuck in the same stage of corruption for too long. I guess it makes sense with that business model of monthly Patreon updates. But it made the game worse to the point of leaving a bit of bitter aftertaste which was a shame. But I will say Henteria 3 looks better. For starters it has a MC POV for the mystery feel. Never understood why 2 did some mystery scenes great and then forced you to watch some scenes kind of random. Now theres the choice to be more consistent with mystery playthrough. Too early to tell about the rest other than improved visuals and better QOL. But so far characters are great and plot is interesting. Worth a try even if you had problems with the previous game.

I enjoyed it enough that it put me in another NTR RPG mood. Finally played Spiral Legend V which is excellent despite some problems. Its maybe the best RPG game with NTR routes that Ive ever played even if its not the best NTR RPG. If that makes sense lol. The dev made a very complex and pretty deep RPG game in mechanics and story. Its long and engaging. It has NTR routes and even an option to lock yourself into those when you boot the game, or avoid all NTR if its not your thing. All of that is great but its worth noting that its barebones in some other ways. Its an old engine VX game so it has technical limitations. And despite the scenarios being great the visual execution of NTR scenes can be weak. I dont mind NTR games that only use the pixel sprites but the actual sex scenes in the game fade to black with only (long) text narration and sound effects. Theres some pixel animation and silhouettes but that's just for the scenes you catch glimpse of. If you like the implications of NTR RPG this is maybe the best game Ive played but it has those caveats if you want something more meaty visually.

To anyone who has played them, are the previous Spiral Legend games worth it? From what Ive heard the NTR isnt as strong, 4 didnt even have a NTR route until the last update and you cant access that route until you clear the game. If theyre not as good in that regard Id rather play other NTR RPG. Ive also been playing アグノーストス games lately and theyve come a long way since being a very weak NTRPG clone circle. Nettle Pain was pretty good even though I prefer more mystery.

Felt similar about Henteria 2. Very good at the start but slowed down to a crawl with both heroines feeling stuck in the same stage of corruption for too long. I guess it makes sense with that business model of monthly Patreon updates. But it made the game worse to the point of leaving a bit of bitter aftertaste which was a shame. But I will say Henteria 3 looks better. For starters it has a MC POV for the mystery feel. Never understood why 2 did some mystery scenes great and then forced you to watch some scenes kind of random. Now theres the choice to be more consistent with mystery playthrough. Too early to tell about the rest other than improved visuals and better QOL. But so far characters are great and plot is interesting. Worth a try even if you had problems with the previous game.

I enjoyed it enough that it put me in another NTR RPG mood. Finally played Spiral Legend V which is excellent despite some problems. Its maybe the best RPG game with NTR routes that Ive ever played even if its not the best NTR RPG. If that makes sense lol. The dev made a very complex and pretty deep RPG game in mechanics and story. Its long and engaging. It has NTR routes and even an option to lock yourself into those when you boot the game, or avoid all NTR if its not your thing. All of that is great but its worth noting that its barebones in some other ways. Its an old engine VX game so it has technical limitations. And despite the scenarios being great the visual execution of NTR scenes can be weak. I dont mind NTR games that only use the pixel sprites but the actual sex scenes in the game fade to black with only (long) text narration and sound effects. Theres some pixel animation and silhouettes but that's just for the scenes you catch glimpse of. If you like the implications of NTR RPG this is maybe the best game Ive played but it has those caveats if you want something more meaty visually.

To anyone who has played them, are the previous Spiral Legend games worth it? From what Ive heard the NTR isnt as strong, 4 didnt even have a NTR route until the last update and you cant access that route until you clear the game. If theyre not as good in that regard Id rather play other NTR RPG. Ive also been playing アグノーストス games lately and theyve come a long way since being a very weak NTRPG clone circle. Nettle Pain was pretty good even though I prefer more mystery.

All the Spiral Legends are pretty solid on the NTR. They have a decent amount of build up its just that the first 3 games I believe are just text based sex scenes. The last one felt more complete with the addition of sprite animations.

Aparently you need to reject the advances of Tsugumi (childhood friend), btw do the other choices in part 1 matter? Like do they lead to a happy ending/earlier end?

Damn, i got an error clicking that option.

NTRMAN game need frequents bugfixing and more save slots!

Damn, i got an error clicking that option.

NTRMAN game need frequents bugfixing and more save slots!

Same me, wich is why i said "aparently" xD

It does make sense for the story thought to have a different ending/path because of it at least. I remember the previous version had some choices but i never got anything really diferent by choosing them, just some color text so to speak (no real concequences)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Zitrone wrote on Shine's profile.
Good Day, if you have some Time left i would be appreciate if you could update

✨Shine✨[231207][猫3] 理想のおとうさん ~愛娘との同棲生活~ (Ver1.1.1.1) [RJ01104619]

it has a new Version 1.12
Thanks for your hard work

hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ364759 RJ319302 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
[Request] [RJ01080641] 【コミカライズ決定】お隣の愛が重すぎ夜神さんは監禁性活で孕ませたい【執着攻め×中出し】

RJ01080641_img_main.webp

願いします

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01080641.html
https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01080641.html
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload these link in katfile?
[200125][MooNSHINeR] 私語夜話~ちじょ搾精04~「お外でしましょ? 露出大好きな後輩彼女」[RJ275667]
[190322][MooNSHINeR] 自分と兄の股間に興味津々ないもうと [RJ248442]
[190725] [MooNSHINeR] ずっと年下だけど包容力のあるいもうと[RJ258473]
Thanks!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01063178.html

The short draught seems to have passed and there are a couple of games I look forward to coming out soon.

Thanks a ton!