Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

I've always been meaning to play this game but I never really got around to it despite everyone always praising it. Never knew it had netorase though. Might actually give it a try now. [...]

Be warned that it's a sometimes intense game.

I'm definitely not as high on Mercenary as you, but it's a good game in its own right with some really hot scenes (examples: mind control and Nonna outdoors riding the orc). Just doesn't live up to the Mijiishi standard.

wow a lot of solid game options...unfortunately, not too familiar with playing Japanese games using deepL or textractor.
I play offline using Atlas and any combination of VNR (Visual Novel Reader), Translation Aggregator, Textractor x86, Textractor x64, RPG Maker MV hooker, and (rarely) ITH.

I haven't tried Sugoi or AdventCirno yet. Atlas isn't going to be as good as DeepL, but I'm not in favor of completely online translation.

Speaking of ending you post, is it:
-The one where Misaki and Makkun accept orgy lifestyle and doing sex with curtain sperarting bed and ended with He getting handjob from Misaki while she getting fucked behing
or
- The one where Maakun get tied and get reverse rape by Misaki , and then they accept Maakun fetish. In the end He ask Misaki to wear short skirt to greet their guest
Second one. The 1st was comedically and thematically perfect; it's over the top yet fitting.

I had no idea about Atelier's Anri being Fanta-locked, thanks for the heads up, the company somehow finds ways to establish new lows.

Mijiishi's Amour Maho Academy and Ruins of Luxoria titles both have English translations. I like all of their games, but be sure not to miss those two.

Do myou have link for DLC 交姦の虜たち・・・特典ストーリー ? I can't find it anywhere
Nyaa - https://sukebei.nyaa.si/view/3019409

I'll upload it and post separately. There's also other DLC here, I think...not entirely sure.

There's some stuff that applies in-game and the other is a separate executable. The Nyaa files are definitely critical, and maybe that covers both.

Hello, could you give me a guide to the game [Orcsoft] Aisai Nikki? since there is no walkthrough, thank you very much in advance.
Edit: Missed the Orcsoft link posted earlier. Never knew about it (or maybe forgot).

There are 3 gauges, something to the effect of "love", "lust" and "NTR".

Every weekend you have a choice of spending the time with Sanae, or going separately to allow your colleague to come over and corrupt your wife. Ordinarily in weeks leading up to and around Christmas / New Years, there is no choice and husband-wife have happy bonding time.

There are occasional weekday scenes where you can choose to neglect Sanae in favor of work emergencies/overtime, not comfort her when there's no news about a rogue neighborhood molester, sex toy advert, etc., that can help raise gauges. The game also tries to hint towards major events where you may not want to miss.

Also, each section of the house - some unlocking as she becomes increasingly unreserved (look for multiples of 10/15/20 starting off) - have 3-4 variations. They are REALLY hot. I don't recommend text skipping, reload save points if you unlocked new content, IMO it's worth reading all context.

You get different endings - and a few specific in-game events - based on permutations of gauge level. Happy netorase, neglected wife NTR, loveless lusty wife, etc. It's pretty easy to unlock them, I think I only ever miss 1 ending, which is 1 small variation of another unlock because I'm tired of replaying at that point.

Last edited:
These English titles might be wildly off or transliteral bastardizations, but here's the DLC I had for Waffle's Koukan no Toriko-tachi in my drive:
To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like

Also, forgot to mention in my original reviews post but the 1st several times I played Aisai Nikki, I hadn't seen the H-movie. The movie follows "happy netorase" route, but interestingly when:

Keisuke reveals to Sanae that he has known all along and runs a train on her with Ryouichi, he claims vaginal penetration.

In the game, I'm pretty sure he claims her anally while she's connected to Ryouichi without any form of contraception.

I don´t know if its the lack of good ntr games lately but the new Alice soft game actually looks good...

My only problem with the games released from this brand is that for the story to advance you have to just stroll around the map and not actually be an active part of the story as it happens in Heartful maman.

On the other hand, The new VENUS game is in the last quarter part of the production so may be released in June.

Be warned that it's a sometimes intense game.

I play offline using Atlas and any combination of VNR (Visual Novel Reader), Translation Aggregator, Textractor x86, Textractor x64, RPG Maker MV hooker, and (rarely) ITH.

I haven't tried Sugoi or AdventCirno yet. Atlas isn't going to be as good as DeepL, but I'm not in favor of completely online translation.

What would you recommend translation software that is the most hassle free for noobies to use? I’m new to this stuff have no idea what to use for translation. Is textractor good?

What would you recommend translation software that is the most hassle free for noobies to use? I’m new to this stuff have no idea what to use for translation. Is textractor good?

AGTH, ITH, Textractor and some other variants are all text hook iterations. Other than figuring out hook codes, which very few people on this site can do -- you find some online for popular titles, or incompatibilities with certain game types (i.e. RPG Maker), none of them are complicated. Many games are easily hooked without a code or needing RegEx (regular expression) filtering. Download Textractor (x86, x64) and learn more about it via online tutorials. They hook and allow automatic copy to clipboard; they do not translate.

VNR uses ITH under the covers and submits copied text to offline (e.g. Atlas) or online engines for translation, and is more integrated:
* Example 1
* Example 2
It's easy but really old. And so is Atlas v14, which isn't ideal for eroges and requires configuring dictionaries, etc. There are Atlas guides and dictionaries you can easily find, but I don't recommend it.

Sugoi Translator requires/uses Textractor and has an offline model (see 2:30+) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8xFzVbmo7k
IIRC there is a successor to this (AdventCirno?). Usability should be well documented online and in videos, it's better to invest time in these. I'll be doing the same in upcoming months.

Whatever you settle for, I strongly suggest something with offline support. It might not be the best quality of translation, but it'll lag less, which is my priority.

Don't worry about playing ALL games now. There are some that work better with certain tools (ex: RPG Maker MV, Unity). Stick to VNDB titles, you should be able to find an easy one. Start there.

AGTH, ITH, Textractor and some other variants are all text hook iterations. Other than figuring out hook codes, which very few people on this site can do -- you find some online for popular titles, or incompatibilities with certain game types (i.e. RPG Maker), none of them are complicated. Many games are easily hooked without a code or needing RegEx (regular expression) filtering. Download Textractor (x86, x64) and learn more about it via online tutorials. They hook and allow automatic copy to clipboard; they do not translate.

VNR uses ITH under the covers and submits copied text to offline (e.g. Atlas) or online engines for translation, and is more integrated:
* Example 1
* Example 2
It's easy but really old. And so is Atlas v14, which isn't ideal for eroges and requires configuring dictionaries, etc. There are Atlas guides and dictionaries you can easily find, but I don't recommend it.

Sugoi Translator requires/uses Textractor and has an offline model (see 2:30+) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8xFzVbmo7k
IIRC there is a successor to this (AdventCirno?). Usability should be well documented online and in videos, it's better to invest time in these. I'll be doing the same in upcoming months.

Whatever you settle for, I strongly suggest something with offline support. It might not be the best quality of translation, but it'll lag less, which is my priority.

Don't worry about playing ALL games now. There are some that work better with certain tools (ex: RPG Maker MV, Unity). Stick to VNDB titles, you should be able to find an easy one. Start there.

I still have ATLAS and TA just in case, Atlas at least lets you edit the dictionary so in a few cases its actually better with things like names, many names give problems but with Atlas you can just go a say xxxxx translates as xxxx and its a personal name for example, or with places, objects, etc

Plus offline, even now i still have to get used to having more or less reliable internet xD so until recently those 2 were what i used the most

Second one. The 1st was comedically and thematically perfect; it's over the top yet fitting.

I had no idea about Atelier's Anri being Fanta-locked, thanks for the heads up, the company somehow finds ways to establish new lows.

Mijiishi's Amour Maho Academy and Ruins of Luxoria titles both have English translations. I like all of their games, but be sure not to miss those two.
Ah yeah, i also like the orgy group ending too. It was hot but very fucked up for them hahaha. What so funny thing is. Non of that two "main ending" are canon haha.
Canonically any ending where Misaki leave Aida for her husband is the canon one

Hahaha yeah, i was shocked and disappointed when TentacleBandit share about that. I mean come ooon...FAntia stuff should be for bonus or separates stuff from game like What if story. I don't care if they make it like that. But selling main story as Fantia content? That's the worst LOL. No wonder i feels that game was incomplete, turns out theycut main story into Fantia content :( .

These English titles might be wildly off or transliteral bastardizations, but here's the DLC I had for Waffle's Koukan no Toriko-tachi in my drive:
Also, forgot to mention in my original reviews post but the 1st several times I played Aisai Nikki, I hadn't seen the H-movie. The movie follows "happy netorase" route, but interestingly when:

Keisuke reveals to Sanae that he has known all along and runs a train on her with Ryouichi, he claims vaginal penetration.

In the game, I'm pretty sure he claims her anally while she's connected to Ryouichi without any form of contraception.
Thank you so much for the links! I've played Koukan toriko tachi. Surpringsly i enjoy it. But i think it was the shortest Waffle game i have played LOL, this game should be longer haha. But unfortunately, i only enjoy Yurika ero scenes. And the NTR scenes neeed to be much longer. After playing IF DLC, i think that scenes sould be on main game LOL. ANd the game need to end atleast after They openly said about their relationship to MC.

LOL yeah, i remember watching AIsai Nikki OVA back when i was in college LOL. They choose original ending,. In the game MC isn't allowed to fuck her pussy haha, But i prefer AV ending from the game. Sanae turns into really hot sexy slut in that ending. Aisai Nikki bonus content isn't bad, but it's too short. I enjoy Sanae being used by strangers while cosplaying as magical girl, but i don't think that scene is fit with the game pacing, now wonder Orcsoft cut and use it as bonus.

Man i wish Orcsoft care more about their first game...

It's just I feel the NTR hits harder if it was avoidable all along :T

IMO NTR games that is 100% NTR is usually not as good. They act less as games rather than a simple Visual Novel.

Games that have branching path and decision making is much better because there's usually more depth. The ability of a developer to write both romance and tragedy is higher than one that simple recycles the same trash NTR troupes that we've all seen a million times.

100% NTR game can be great, but there needs to be actually good storytelling. The couple has to actually feel like a couple, and should read like a regular romance manga. Too many recent games simply sets the premise that a woman and a man is a couple and jumps right into the NTR / blackmail / rape without building up the relationship to something beautiful.

NTR games with romance branching actually has good buildup in the beginning since the other half of it is romance. But it all comes down to writing quality which most NTR games I've played recently are simply bad, misinformed about women, women being too submissive, or men being too weak and unrealistic.

New Alicesoft NTR game coming next month!
https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ015274.html/?utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=sns_link&utm_content=VJ015274&utm_source=ntrblog.com%2Farchives%2F1080055392.html
Feels like the last full NTR game from them came out years ago. Art looks great in the previews. Hoping for some Impregnation with both good and bad endings.
According to the description, it basically has two or even three different games in one, lol. With different protagonist and plot.

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

I can't play Koukan no Toriko-tachi - Official Bonus Scenario - Yukari no Kakusareshi Kako Hen. Does it need to install the main game?

According to the description, it basically has two or even three different games in one, lol. With different protagonist and plot.

Looks like the pure love and NTR have been separated completely... is it just me or doesn't that take half the fun away? Guess it was too much trouble to integrate the routes like normal. :(

Well, they're also switching the MC for the NTR route from the boy to the husband, which I approve of so it's not all bad.

Just used textractor and ocr vns for the first time to read Japanese vns and holy shit I feel invincible even though I still don’t know what I’m doing 99% of the time but gets the job done so far. :redface:

Thank you so much for the links! I've played Koukan toriko tachi. Surpringsly i enjoy it. But i think it was the shortest Waffle game i have played LOL, this game should be longer haha. But unfortunately, i only enjoy Yurika ero scenes. And the NTR scenes neeed to be much longer. After playing IF DLC, i think that scenes sould be on main game LOL. ANd the game need to end atleast after They openly said about their relationship to MC.
I's a great game and one of a handful where I was fully transfixed. Really, really wish the NTR route didn't have writing flaws precisely due to how much I like the title. It makes me sad. Everyone agrees onsen DLC should be part of the base game, but well, we don't have a basis for complaint exactly though I will purchase the main game later this year.

Yukari is simply too dynamic in character design and personality. I agree with you but it's an unfair comparison because Yukari is top tier all-time while Mei is intended to be more subdued so it can't be helped. Mei is still cute, and her temperament is exactly why her little surprise during the NTR route is so hot.

I can't play Koukan no Toriko-tachi - Official Bonus Scenario - Yukari no Kakusareshi Kako Hen. Does it need to install the main game?
I installed it 6+ months ago or so and don't remember, but IIRC this one is where the DLC is in the main title. The other one (bigger file size) should be a separate standalone game that's unrelated.

You have to run the setup from within the main non-DLC game directory, I think. If you have issues, just do manual copy of game data files. I had some install problems myself and probably did that after backing up everything.

Looks like the pure love and NTR have been separated completely... is it just me or doesn't that take half the fun away? Guess it was too much trouble to integrate the routes like normal. :(

I hope it means the game has so much content they needed to split it up to sell, to make their budget back and not the opposite; that the game has less content and so they split it up to make it seem like more.

https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ015277.html OFFICIAL TRANSLATION!!!!! omg i will star saving, if its decent enough (the translation) i am buying it even if the game doesn't appeal to me 100%, i only want to test it before since while not as bad as some years ago i still trust fan translations more than "official" translations xD

If its well done and sells well we may even see then releassing english version of older games.

PS: correct me if i am wrong but didn't mangagamer have a deal with Alice Soft? If so that would put some of my concerns to rest about the translation (not 100% unless someone outright tells me this translation is from them)

Ups i forgot i came this tiem to ask if anyone has the latest version of this https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/98006925

https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ015277.html OFFICIAL TRANSLATION!!!!! omg i will star saving, if its decent enough (the translation) i am buying it even if the game doesn't appeal to me 100%, i only want to test it before since while not as bad as some years ago i still trust fan translations more than "official" translations xD

If its well done and sells well we may even see then releassing english version of older games.

PS: correct me if i am wrong but didn't mangagamer have a deal with Alice Soft? If so that would put some of my concerns to rest about the translation (not 100% unless someone outright tells me this translation is from them)

Ups i forgot i came this tiem to ask if anyone has the latest version of this https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/98006925

Why do they have an invisible husband for the new AS work. Makes the NTR feel nonexistent. Might as well remove him and story will feel the same.

So much hype around this game. The cover art is simply amazingly beautiful. The eyes of the woman in some of the demo art in the NTR route looks a bit funky though. Still, first NTR game from AliceSoft since 2017?

I'll buy it and give it a try...their last game wasn't that great but I have money to spend and not enough NTR games out there. :(

I'll buy it and give it a try...their last game wasn't that great but I have money to spend and not enough NTR games out there. :(

Like i said i am more worried about the quality of the translation, if its good i will buy it as soon as i can to show support.......and maybe see if some of their older ntr games get translations xD

Or wait, wich game were you talking about? xD if by some miracle is the chinesse game share! same for the other (soraue's), someone here left a review of the trial and it looked pretty good

I gave the prologue a go. Wow it's really amazingly good. Solid solid characters. LONG buildup. I think there's a timeskip.

You start with High school, introducing all the characters. And then fast forward to modern times where MC and FMC are married.

I'll briefly summarize my thoughts the high school part, since I'm not even finished with it because it's so long...

Prologue great set up. A lot of natural conversation between MC and FMC. No useless maps, decent dialog to build up relationship. It's so cute. In school there's a friend group of 4. MC, FMC, a gal type chick (satomi), and a guy (normal pervert Kenji). Satomi is objectively the cuter / sexier one. Kenji likes Satmoi. Satomi has other guys she like, but loves to flirt.

Art is mediocre, but excellent writing so far. FMC is typical standard virgin chick but with strong sense of justice and isn't afarid to speak up against authority. Great relationship with MC, though not dating. Just good friends who take care of each other. Both FMC and Satomi are on the swim team.

I will say though there's no choices so far in the high school part. I think it's a HUGE improvement from previous game in terms of characterization and build up. It's perfect.

I gave the prologue a go. Wow it's really amazingly good. Solid solid characters. LONG buildup. I think there's a timeskip.

You start with High school, introducing all the characters. And then fast forward to modern times where MC and FMC are married.

I'll briefly summarize my thoughts the high school part, since I'm not even finished with it because it's so long...

Prologue great set up. A lot of natural conversation between MC and FMC. No useless maps, decent dialog to build up relationship. It's so cute. In school there's a friend group of 4. MC, FMC, a gal type chick (satomi), and a guy (normal pervert Kenji). Satomi is objectively the cuter / sexier one. Kenji likes Satmoi. Satomi has other guys she like, but loves to flirt.

Art is mediocre, but excellent writing so far. FMC is typical standard virgin chick but with strong sense of justice and isn't afarid to speak up against authority. Great relationship with MC, though not dating. Just good friends who take care of each other. Both FMC and Satomi are on the swim team.

I will say though there's no choices so far in the high school part. I think it's a HUGE improvement from previous game in terms of characterization and build up. It's perfect.

Can attest to this. The prologue does a really great job of setting up the entire game so far. I'm barely past it and I'm already pretty invested. The main heroine Aya pre and post timeskip is pretty enjoyable and though she's mostly shy and reserved, she's actually pretty intense where it matters and even has a seductive side. Satomi also has a lot of good points and I hope she pops up in the story again. The prologue of this game easily beats the dev's previous game and there's barely any sex scenes and pretty much no NTR. Really hope the rest of the game carries the momentum.

Can attest to this. The prologue does a really great job of setting up the entire game so far. I'm barely past it and I'm already pretty invested. The main heroine Aya pre and post timeskip is pretty enjoyable and though she's mostly shy and reserved, she's actually pretty intense where it matters and even has a seductive side. Satomi also has a lot of good points and I hope she pops up in the story again. The prologue of this game easily beats the dev's previous game and there's barely any sex scenes and pretty much no NTR. Really hope the rest of the game carries the momentum.

I had to log in again to post this...I kept going. I was actually pretty close to end of prologue, I'm now in the main game. Basically MC and FMC gets married. MC takes FMC's virginity. But somehow, just when MC's life was getting ahead, he gets hit by a car. 3 days later he's still in coma, but can move around in GHOST FORM. Woohoo wtf so much potential.

And, somebody from her past in high school days comes to collect debt that MC owes from causing damage (by getting hit by a car, his firm loses some business bs). This is all a scam by the baddies, but that's the premise. I LOVE the ghost idea though. Really novel. The main NTR villain is NOT my first choice, but it is what it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Zitrone wrote on Shine's profile.
Good Day, if you have some Time left i would be appreciate if you could update

✨Shine✨[231207][猫3] 理想のおとうさん ~愛娘との同棲生活~ (Ver1.1.1.1) [RJ01104619]

it has a new Version 1.12
Thanks for your hard work

BK8 là một trong những nhà cái uy tín hàng đầu tại châu Á, cung cấp các trải nghiệm giải trí trực tuyến đa dạng và phong phú. Với giấy phép hoạt động hợp pháp và trụ sở tại Malta và Philippines, BK8 đảm bảo tính an toàn và công bằng cho người chơi.
Thông tin chi tiết:
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ364759 RJ319302 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
[Request] [RJ01080641] 【コミカライズ決定】お隣の愛が重すぎ夜神さんは監禁性活で孕ませたい【執着攻め×中出し】

RJ01080641_img_main.webp

願いします

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01080641.html
https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01080641.html
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload these link in katfile?
[200125][MooNSHINeR] 私語夜話~ちじょ搾精04~「お外でしましょ? 露出大好きな後輩彼女」[RJ275667]
[190322][MooNSHINeR] 自分と兄の股間に興味津々ないもうと [RJ248442]
[190725] [MooNSHINeR] ずっと年下だけど包容力のあるいもうと[RJ258473]
Thanks!