Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

I have a couple of questions for people that are more advanced than me (or that just play faster xD), what does the energy medicine do? I found 1 in the prologue so i have 2, should i elevate the points for 1 girl or can i switch them evenly? Last i just got tot he part where i choose a girl for the night, am i correct in thinking the other girl is getting ntred?

EDIT:so i just figured that a)i have to click on the piggy bank again after depositing the money to advance the main story, and b)i should really level up with the girls since doing missions alone doesn't elevate their rank so i waste 1 whole day doing it again, also talk witht he people in the town guys, i found a sort of treasure hunt by talking tot he wife of some guy in the east map

Last edited:
About https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ372618.html my own mini review is that is good with replay value, replay as in there are variation even in the endings, although the reccolection room is kind of a mess, also i think is better if you corrupt 1 girl alone or first, i went about with both of them and missed a good chunk of it, plus the scenes themselves are pretty much the same for the girls corruption, that is my only real complain they don't feel unique enough, apart from some in the partime jobs.

About https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ372618.html my own mini review is that is good with replay value, replay as in there are variation even in the endings, although the reccolection room is kind of a mess, also i think is better if you corrupt 1 girl alone or first, i went about with both of them and missed a good chunk of it, plus the scenes themselves are pretty much the same for the girls corruption, that is my only real complain they don't feel unique enough, apart from some in the partime jobs.

I'm still pretty early in the game. How does the corruption work? Do you just leave one of the girls horny meter to accumulate or leave them at some part time work?

I'm still pretty early in the game. How does the corruption work? Do you just leave one of the girls horny meter to accumulate or leave them at some part time work?

I think i murphied mine so better do it like this: Sleep with 1 girl and let the other 1 get horny as hell, i think both are ntred anyway but i can't be sure, this has quite a few ending and each one has variations aparently, hell i am not sure if using the pill or not helps and how much to not geting ntred.

I think i murphied mine so better do it like this: Sleep with 1 girl and let the other 1 get horny as hell, i think both are ntred anyway but i can't be sure, this has quite a few ending and each one has variations aparently, hell i am not sure if using the pill or not helps and how much to not geting ntred.

Have you let Mark into the party when you do quests? That seems like it would lead to NTR as well. Kinda confusing when you're working off male pov only at the start I suppose.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ332887.html
Netorare Witch Amelia is another NTR game that came out this week, and one I had been following on Ci-en. After finishing my first playthrough of it, I can safely say it wasn’t terrible.
First things first, it’s short. This may be largely because I played in mystery mode and therefore saw nothing of Amelia’s POV, but it took me only two and a half hours to finish the Jake (rich merchant’s son) route, all necessary busywork and combat included. Now the game can certainly be considered mystery, but the actual elements used are sparse and concentrated largely on the second half of the game. Some other complaints I have is the lack of moaning sfx, which really should be standard for RPGmaker mystery games (it does use slapping sfx for erotic scenes, just not in any mystery context), and the fact the endings simply reuse the same cg with minor differences (each antagonist has six CG each, and the same for the vanilla route).

Honestly, there was real potential here; Amelia is a nice heroine, and the use of standard mystery elements like ‘fluid’ being left on her chin or not being able to see a character’s face properly is always a delight. The fact everything is animated (to a degree) obviously sets it apart too, as well as minor additions like the splash screen rotating through antagonists, being able to define whether Amelia wears glasses or not, the sexual statistics screen locking in each route and weighing affection between the characters, and some decently interesting mechanics in regards to combat and equipment.

But, in the end, it’s just too short. I enjoyed Amelia as a heroine and the Jake route in particular for the maid play and the fact she actually comes to love him romantically. Events build to a nice crescendo but then you literally just choose between the tragic NTR game over and the strangely upbeat netorase ending and that’s it, done, and everything falls flat. Personally, I did not particularly enjoy my playthrough of NTR冒険者 リーネ&エルザ but if you’re looking for something more meaty then that really is probably a much better choice of play than Netorare Witch Amelia, sadly.

Have you let Mark into the party when you do quests? That seems like it would lead to NTR as well. Kinda confusing when you're working off male pov only at the start I suppose.

Yeah, that one threw me off too, not sure if its necesary but helps witht he m,onster anyway, i think LOSING battles and basically spending the night in the hospital also makes the ntr counter go up

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ332887.html
Netorare Witch Amelia is another NTR game that came out this week, and one I had been following on Ci-en. After finishing my first playthrough of it, I can safely say it wasn’t terrible.
First things first, it’s short. This may be largely because I played in mystery mode and therefore saw nothing of Amelia’s POV, but it took me only two and a half hours to finish the Jake (rich merchant’s son) route, all necessary busywork and combat included. Now the game can certainly be considered mystery, but the actual elements used are sparse and concentrated largely on the second half of the game. Some other complaints I have is the lack of moaning sfx, which really should be standard for RPGmaker mystery games (it does use slapping sfx for erotic scenes, just not in any mystery context), and the fact the endings simply reuse the same cg with minor differences (each antagonist has six CG each, and the same for the vanilla route).

Honestly, there was real potential here; Amelia is a nice heroine, and the use of standard mystery elements like ‘fluid’ being left on her chin or not being able to see a character’s face properly is always a delight. The fact everything is animated (to a degree) obviously sets it apart too, as well as minor additions like the splash screen rotating through antagonists, being able to define whether Amelia wears glasses or not, the sexual statistics screen locking in each route and weighing affection between the characters, and some decently interesting mechanics in regards to combat and equipment.

But, in the end, it’s just too short. I enjoyed Amelia as a heroine and the Jake route in particular for the maid play and the fact she actually comes to love him romantically. Events build to a nice crescendo but then you literally just choose between the tragic NTR game over and the strangely upbeat netorase ending and that’s it, done, and everything falls flat. Personally, I did not particularly enjoy my playthrough of NTR冒険者 リーネ&エルザ but if you’re looking for something more meaty then that really is probably a much better choice of play than Netorare Witch Amelia, sadly.

Will try that too later, NTR冒険者 リーネ&エルザ was good for me but it may be because i like that brand of ntr, the kind where the Netori guy is evil/bad and actively takes advantage of the situation, plus the mistery, my only complain is that there isn't enough individuality between both girls, at least from the little i skimed in the scenes with them (they may even have the same dialogues!), but ironically the vainilla part is done well for each role i think and the dev builds the relationship well enough you actually feel the ntr.

What do you mean with a splash screen btw?

So the only way to get the ntr going is to let at least one of the girl reach 100 sexual tension?

So the only way to get the ntr going is to let at least one of the girl reach 100 sexual tension?

I think, thing is that after i reached the ending i could get an item to see the hidden sats so it may be there is 1 hidden stat we don't see normally, and like i said i murphied my game and it hink i got the ntr ending too early, as in missing a chunk of the game xD

Hey can anyone reccomend a couple of scenes tot he Dev on cien? Like and scene where 1 or the 2 girl drug Al to have sex with the bad guy, and another where they have some event and to get Al out of the way they give him ramdom tasks, like each time he gets back to the house they they send it out again (bonus points if the task somehow have to do with the ntr), these are mostly extras for the free roaming after the ending.

I think, thing is that after i reached the ending i could get an item to see the hidden sats so it may be there is 1 hidden stat we don't see normally, and like i said i murphied my game and it hink i got the ntr ending too early, as in missing a chunk of the game xD
Wait, in that case I'd try for a non ntr ending first, just to get the hidden stats thingy, and then try again another mystery run.

[Hamusuta-nonikomi (Motsuaki)] Kakko Tsukete Eroi Koto ni Kyoumi Nai Furi Shitetara Ore no Hou ga Saki ni Suki datta Osananajimi o Erozaru no Tomodachi ni Torareru Ohanashi [English] [Raknnkarscans]

https://e-hentai.org/g/2136591/46066fc386/

New Motsuaki doujinshi. Translated and decensored.

002.jpg

Played through NTR Adventurers Lyne & Elza.

I just played through the main characters PoV.

Had more NTR content than most NTR RPG games as of late. I felt like there wasn't anywhere near enough opportunities to catch them with Mark, unless I was missing something. There were a few small scenes of hearing moaning next door but I think it should have been a nightly thing later in the game with the main character ultimately finding out it wasn't a random whore moaning all along. Catching them at their part time jobs was still great though - but I felt like those small part time job story arcs ended right as they were getting good.

Favourite scene was probably the bath scene with Lyne/Elza behind the glass, despite how short that scene was. Would have liked more of that.

Had more NTR content than most NTR RPG games as of late. I felt like there wasn't anywhere near enough opportunities to catch them with Mark, unless I was missing something. There were a few small scenes of hearing moaning next door but I think it should have been a nightly thing later in the game with the main character ultimately finding out it wasn't a random whore moaning all along. Catching them at their part time jobs was still great though - but I felt like those small part time job story arcs ended right as they were getting good.

Favourite scene was probably the bath scene with Lyne/Elza behind the glass, despite how short that scene was. Would have liked more of that.

Dev may add a catching them in the act scene later on, but is obvious they are a fan of the oblivious MC, and of false happy endings, or brood parasitism, whatever you wanna call it. I mena he prefers when the MC is happy believing his life is perfect.

How long does it take to finish one playthrough and how is the RPG part of the game?

Dev may add a catching them in the act scene later on, but is obvious they are a fan of the oblivious MC, and of false happy endings, or brood parasitism, whatever you wanna call it. I mena he prefers when the MC is happy believing his life is perfect.

When a girl tricks a guy into raising someone else's kid it's called paternity fraud. xD

Dev mentioned that he's working on adding about 3 scenes to the game, including at least one that takes place post-ending

Suzuya's new game is coming out in a day or two as they've just applied for the notice on Dlsite.
https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/508/article/596631

This one seems to be NTR, possibly(hopefully) netorase but not sure. As far as I know this one is a relatively shorter game than their usual NTR releases but I'm not sure of the exact game length. Probably 1 to 4 hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]
remanen wrote on Esan's profile.
hello, do you think its possible to reupload this game?
remanen wrote on Shine's profile.
hi, do you think you can reupload this game?
TasogareHentai wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Sorry, can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it? Thanks in advance, and sorry for disturb.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/