Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

He will release a new idols/NTR doujinshi series
1d-217478pr.jpg

https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/94694585

Right, in knew about that and forgot about it, still wish it was whatever he was cockteasing us with, like i thought it was going to be a new series or even game he was working on but apart from a few teasers nothing has come of it

Sugoi
Sugoi is a convenient translator program that tranlsate copied text in clipboard. Currently support DeepL, Papago, and a custom offline module just for games and manga.

Visual Novel OCR: Demo Video + Download links in the description:
Setup Video
Sugoi Manga OCR: Demo Video + Download links in the description
Sugoi Japanese Translator: Demo Video + Download links in the description
Manga Rikai OCR: Demo Video + Download links in the description
JRPG-OCR (beta): Demo Video + Download links

Project's Discord server(Visual Novel OCR)
https://www.buymeacoffee.com/mingshiba - fundraising

Translator++ has support for Sugoi, it just needs some fixes.
What I've already done:
- downloaded full package
- applied latest beta model (2.5)
- installed CUDA support for my 3080 to translate (instead of CPU) and enabled CUDA (script available on Discord)
- installed latest T++
warning one: do not close clipboard monitoring window, it is needed for T++ to work
warning two: do not copy to clipboard any text during T++ translation, because you may inject that thing onto translation files
Aside of that I MTLed some NTR MV games easily :) Quality? Well, sometimes comparable with DeepL, much better than Google Translate's "poetry".

Sugoi
Sugoi is a convenient translator program that tranlsate copied text in clipboard. Currently support DeepL, Papago, and a custom offline module just for games and manga.

Visual Novel OCR: Demo Video + Download links in the description:
Setup Video
Sugoi Manga OCR: Demo Video + Download links in the description
Sugoi Japanese Translator: Demo Video + Download links in the description
Manga Rikai OCR: Demo Video + Download links in the description
JRPG-OCR (beta): Demo Video + Download links

Project's Discord server(Visual Novel OCR)
https://www.buymeacoffee.com/mingshiba - fundraising

Translator++ has support for Sugoi, it just needs some fixes.
What I've already done:
- downloaded full package
- applied latest beta model (2.5)
- installed CUDA support for my 3080 to translate (instead of CPU) and enabled CUDA (script available on Discord)
- installed latest T++
warning one: do not close clipboard monitoring window, it is needed for T++ to work
warning two: do not copy to clipboard any text during T++ translation, because you may inject that thing onto translation files
Aside of that I MTLed some NTR MV games easily :) Quality? Well, sometimes comparable with DeepL, much better than Google Translate's "poetry".

Huh will take a look at this later, sounds good. Even if i don't have as much trouble with my inter i am still interested in the offline option too

Heiantei just released the demo.
I just played it and it confirms once again that strong arrogant women are the best ones to break.

I just played it and it confirms once again that strong arrogant women are the best ones to break.

Where do i get the demo? Also yeah nothing like breaking a strong arrogant woman, bonus points if she is kind of bitchy, personally i also like the inverse: lovey dovey with a submissive girl xD

No matter the outcome for the new Anim game, i'm sold on the heroine's character art.

I thought father in law was a strong one to the protag, it still that woman who control the family so yeah go ahead to break her. still can't wait it for release. i'm also looking forward to guilty dash game release on january (the revenge one although i fear actually a vanilla one. i think this new brand focused on short story)

Some more details on the Anim website

http://www.hs-crowd.co.jp/anim/product/pro_pc/pc073/story.html

Looks like the way the game will work is that the story is have multiple flashbacks to events that happened back in college. The way the heroine acts present day depends on those decisions - with potential to avoid the NTR route entirely. The setup looks pretty interesting, and it also means that at least one path will likely have a long term corruption storyline, so I'm looking forward to it.

What a strange premise for a game. Just randomly found it on vndb, and here I thought that I knew about most older netorare titles, lol.
https://vndb.org/v16992

"I had a childhood girl friend Rinka, who I always stayed together. One day her cousin got killed in a car crash. She told me that she'd been in love with him but trained as a sex slave..... Hot sizzling 10 days with her!! Adventure game with voice."

BTW, the latest Atelier Sakura game is kind of strange. Netorare is weak for many reasons, one of them is that because of cosplay the heroine looks different in pretty much every scene, lol. The scenes are also rather short by AS standards (in some of them the penetration part lasted literally two lines, wtf?), buuuut roleplay is hot. It's a good nukige if you ignore the short scenes but not a good ntr game.

What a strange premise for a game. Just randomly found it on vndb, and here I thought that I knew about most older netorare titles, lol.
https://vndb.org/v16992

"I had a childhood girl friend Rinka, who I always stayed together. One day her cousin got killed in a car crash. She told me that she'd been in love with him but trained as a sex slave..... Hot sizzling 10 days with her!! Adventure game with voice."
Did you find it somewhere? No links or torrent seem to be up

illust_95035818_20211226_103724.png

C99「山姫の実 双美子 CONTINUATION」の表紙になります。
コミックホットミルク濃いめで連載中の「水鏡のマグノリア」の作業がギリギリ間に合うかどうかの瀬戸際の為
久方ぶりのコミケ開催なのに会場に行けそうもありません…っ
誠に申し訳ありませんが書店様にてのみの販売になります。

内容:母・双美子と弟・俊則の淫らな関係を目の前で見せつけられた兄・俊之。
以降エスカレートしていく母と弟…そんな中双美子が俊之にあるお願いを頼みにきたが…

以下が同人誌の取扱店様です。

とらのあな様
後日追加します。
メロンブックス様
https://www.melonbooks.co.jp/detail/detail.php?product_id=1157509&adult_view=1 
ブッ...

------
Wohooooo!!! Yeaaah!

Lately, there's nothing good on sadpanda or mikocon... So I've decided to buy something from DLSite... Just to find out there's nothing good in there either... Well, actually there are a couple of works I'm interested in, but I'm still not sure... I might be missing some hidden gem, so...

I'm asking for suggestions on something that hasn't been released yet. I'll buy it and share it here. It doesn't have to be NTR, but better if there is. The only conditions are that the guy fucking the girl(s) not be your normal/handsome looking (self-insert) guy. Especially not your playboy/yarichin (there are some exceptions, but generally I fucking hate them, especially in blackmail plots... They're supposed to be playboys and they have to use blackmail to get the girl?!... I find it so fucking stupid/lazy). Also no gangbangs or hypnosis.

Besides that the guy can be anything from (putting examples, so you can see what I like in terms of art/story) old man, middle-age man (dilf), BBM, tomgirl (trap/femboy), shota, futanari, Father-in-Law... you get the idea.

The art hasn't has to be very polished... It's hard to describe what catches and doesn't catch my attention regarding the art... Generally speaking, I prefer some sexy thicc girls.

Extra points if the netori guy has sex with more than one girl (threesomes, foursomes, harem, oyakodon).

I'll wait for one hour, if someone suggests something (not too expensive) that catches my attention I'll buy it and share it here. By the way, I'm really in the mood of some fat old/middle-aged man fucking some hot yariman/JKs, since Orcsoft remake of Sei Yariman Gakuen was such a lazy effort to grab money (I'm so disappointed by it).

Edit: I forgot, No ASMR/Voice works (I don't find any appeal in them)... Besides that it can be anything (CG, manga, VN... etc...).

Care to develop what kind of story/ntr is there (under spoiler)?

Sorry for the veeery long hiatus since that recc about "Lust Geass", too much stuff happened to the point I couldn't focus on my hobbies, add to the fact that I'm not much of a narrator so it usually takes several minutes (even hours) for me to redact something, which I couldn't do and wasn't in the mood to. That said, I don't actually remember the details much, and you might have already went and read it, but to summarize (anyone correct me if I'm wrong)
***SPOILER AHEAD***
Male student MC got struck by a curse that makes him (want) have to have sex with some girls that possess the same curse, the FMC, his childhood megane would-be girlfriend, being the first one he did it with. The story is basically a harem, though the knote of the drama stems from the fact that the male MC began to neglect the FMC, his girlfriend(?), since the time he had sex with other girls, always leaving her at last and most times not even going all the way with her. The FMC grew suspicious and anxious over the course of certain chapters as she was always left aside not even knowing what the male MC was up to, fucking other girls behind her back. A reverse NTR so to say, that turned NTR later on as the FMC, in her time of weakness, got swept into doing the same thing, having sex(?) with multiple other guys. Though her cheating act was only through the curse, since the girl's personality once under the effect, unlike the male MC's, switch to another which basically is a more honest type that embodies the girl's inner desire, in this case, the desire to get back at the male MC by making him taste his own medecine. The FMC's original personality was still doubtful and guilty over the thought of doing it with another guy, though the occasional dream she had, the experience she acquired through her alter cursed personality, made her more and more corrupt as she slowly began to enjoy the peculiar pleasure. The male MC discover what she did and boom NTR. Unfortunately, this was the latest update of the manga, the next chapter switched to the usual harem, focusing on other girls. We have yet to see what actually happened to the FMC afterwards. I also fear the author may not go full on NTR since the story doesn't seem to be much about that.

Lately, there's nothing good on sadpanda or mikocon... So I've decided to buy something from DLSite... Just to find out there's nothing good in there either... Well, actually there are a couple of works I'm interested in, but I'm still not sure... I might be missing some hidden gem, so...

I'm asking for suggestions on something that hasn't been released yet. I'll buy it and share it here. It doesn't have to be NTR, but better if there is. The only conditions are that the guy fucking the girl(s) not be your normal/handsome looking (self-insert) guy. Especially not your playboy/yarichin (there are some exceptions, but generally I fucking hate them, especially in blackmail plots... They're supposed to be playboys and they have to use blackmail to get the girl?!... I find it so fucking stupid/lazy). Also no gangbangs or hypnosis.

Besides that the guy can be anything from (putting examples, so you can see what I like in terms of art/story) old man, middle-age man (dilf), BBM, tomgirl (trap/femboy), shota, futanari, Father-in-Law... you get the idea.

The art hasn't has to be very polished... It's hard to describe what catches and doesn't catch my attention regarding the art... Generally speaking, I prefer some sexy thicc girls.

Extra points if the netori guy has sex with more than one girl (threesomes, foursomes, harem, oyakodon).

I'll wait for one hour, if someone suggests something (not too expensive) that catches my attention I'll buy it and share it here. By the way, I'm really in the mood of some fat old/middle-aged man fucking some hot yariman/JKs, since Orcsoft remake of Sei Yariman Gakuen was such a lazy effort to grab money (I'm so disappointed by it).

Edit: I forgot, No ASMR/Voice works (I don't find any appeal in them)... Besides that it can be anything (CG, manga, VN... etc...).

There's this one NTR here that I was interested in getting for a long while now https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ310153.html
and the only one atm I'd like to ask you to buy and share here if you could. As for recommandation, mmh, nothing much on the top of my head but, recently, I just read this funny story about girls trying to get sexual experience so they could approach their crush without getting flustered https://exhentai.org/g/2095923/91384c6382/ a nice change of pace where the girls are the ones getting the lead on some dilfs. When it comes to thiccness, I can suggest you this artist Mogudan who does a great mix of retro and modern art, and is the biggest fan of Rei Ayanami I've ever seen, not NTR focused but, I guess this here is the closest to what we could call NTR in his work https://exhentai.org/g/691835/22c836d4d3/

I'm curious, I've seen multiple mention of Vitamin Quest 2nd Attract here, and I've seen the game with the Netorare tag on dlsite, although none of the jp reviewers tagged it as such. Does the game really contains Netorare? From what I played of the first one, the main girl was just a slut who went around paying people so they could fuck her (lol). It's not a bad game per se, on the contrary, I'm just curious if that same slutty girl actually managed to net herself a boyfriend.

Definitely recommend checking out A Promise Best Left Unkept if you're into corruption, moral degeneration and a strong woman being broken. I wasn't a huge fan of the developer's first work (The Edge Of) but this one feels like an improvement in every way and definitely one of the hottest VNs I've played recently

The dev also makes use of an interesting 'rules' premise that has the potential to set up some very hot situations

Stupid COVID, if it wasn't for it comiket 99 would have already started (last one started on 28 i think), not to mention the ones we missed =S

It seems Alice Soft is finally releasing a new ¿ntr? game next year, looks like a fantasy setting:

現在開発中の新作ファンタジー人妻ゲームは、抜きに特化した低価格ADVです。
原画、キャラクターデザインに誉先生をお迎えし、繊細で艶やかな異世界人妻のエロスが見どころのゲームとなっております。

news_211227_05.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ignaus wrote on UFO's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Is it possible to update these?
まものす to v24.04.03
Zookeeper Mission! 2 (JP ver) to v23.12.08
Rann wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, please upload love n life lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.