Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Never actually knew that people actually really enjoyed defloration scenes. I always just treated them as one and done scenes. I'd say the game picks up around the middle to the end. The start was a bit slow but I didn't mind it much.

I like them mainly because of what I like about NTR. I play NTR games not for the sense of loss or humiliation, but for the corruption. The girl giving her virginity to the bull is in a way the first and last step in her corruption. The first because the rest of the story is after that scene and the last because she has given a part of herself that can never be reclaimed. It’s a pivotal scene in my opinion.

This is also the reason why I tend to dislike games where the girl loses her virginity in a rape scene or when she’s still reluctant. Like… what’s the point of slowly corrupting her if the bull is just gonna rape her?

I really liked “Scars of summer” because of this. The FL gives her virginity away willingly in four of the 6 routes if I remember correctly, maybe all of them?

I can do without, but it’s definitely a plus if the author takes his time in a defloration scene.

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare Thread

any recommendation good rpg maker ntr game?

If I have to play as the guy, I want Netori.

For NTR, I like to play as the girl. It at least gives me a glimpse into what's happening to her and her thought process instead of just being a ten-course meal of miserable gut-punches and weak-ass boys crying when they could, oh I don't know, use their anger and sadness and plan a revenge a la Count of Monte Cristo, or bite down on their morality and take a real weapon to the real problem.

In case I don't make it clear enough, I like NTR that stimulates my mind and makes me reflect, or at least think on the picture that the game and story paints for us. I do NOT like NTR that purely aims to hit your feelings and/or sensibilities where it hurts.

Sophia's Secret Diary, for example--an NTR game where you play as the titular Sophia. Her husband is sick and she has to get him medicine from some local Lord or something. No surprise, she has to collect the ingredients and make money, and of course she engages in all sorts of sexy shenanigans. Alternatively you can grind monsters until you make enough. The ultimate betrayal comes when she chooses to become the Lord's lover.

It's at least realistic in the sense that you can make the choices, and you can at least make her arc and betrayal make some sense.

any recommendation good rpg maker ntr game?

- Young wife souffle
- Minako from happy soft
- NTRPG
- Milf warrior Emma
- Raiohgar
- Zefira
- Scar of summer
- The busty elf wife and premature ejaculator

I just finished playing onboro last game (with Atelier sakura). And yeah, it's not bad. It's pretty good. Teasing scene is good, the dialogue is pretty lewd, and i like how Onboro using slutty cosplayer for his last game (slutty like some cosplayer IRL LOL).

But yeah, the ending was weak...very weak. It's just feels so rushed. And that's my problems with Onboro games for the last two or maybe three years. His game ending feels so rushed. And for NTR game, ending is important part of the story. I remember playing Aisuru Tsuma 10nin, i enjoy that game so much, heroine dialogue are hot, and when i am expecting more.....it's ended ????????, hahahaha.

When i'm writing this post i checked AS game and surprisingly, all my favorites for the last two years are written by their new writer, Zuka. Game like Gyarukano, Ijikurare Tsuma Rumi , and Hitozuma sex are well written with good pacing and ending. I hope Zuka will write more for AS beating Namori (i'm sorry, i don't like his style of writting).

I read his last staff commentary from the last game. I almost crying reading them. His works for the last ten years is entertain me for my Collage life. Believe it or not, his game teach me alot of kanji and words hahahaha. I wish the best for Onboro sensei. Looking for his last comment, i think he want to try working for different challenge on different company , and i hope we can playing again your game.

My last words is

Thank you so much for the last 10 years.
十年間で頑張っていたありがとうございます!

Thanks. Although... I can't figure out what to do. I keep following the sounds in the mansion to no avail. What exactly are you supposed to do during day/night and in the mansion?

https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/9142/article/537330

And from this update, we will post the progress information of the new work ...!
The title is "Dangerous Everyday Life" !

Of course, it is NTR as expected.
Moreover, we are aiming for the ultimate depression so that it will pierce the heart more than the 5 days seperation series.
Therefore, the story is long, but I hope you enjoy the early stages, which is also the spice of NTR.

There is also a sub heroine, so I wonder if the degree of missing is higher ...!
We will release information little by little from now on.
Then ... I
'll do my best to produce ...

--

Ah..good news... This is a good dev for mystery pov works... And it sounds like he's putting some real development behind the heroines this time- also both heroines I like more than the wife of previous games.. And side heroine looks like the tomboyish sporty energetic type. All big scores from me. And even more heartbreak than the other series?... Looking forward to it.

https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/9142/article/537330

And from this update, we will post the progress information of the new work ...!
The title is "Dangerous Everyday Life" !

Of course, it is NTR as expected.
Moreover, we are aiming for the ultimate depression so that it will pierce the heart more than the 5 days seperation series.
Therefore, the story is long, but I hope you enjoy the early stages, which is also the spice of NTR.

There is also a sub heroine, so I wonder if the degree of missing is higher ...!
We will release information little by little from now on.
Then ... I
'll do my best to produce ...

--

Ah..good news... This is a good dev for mystery pov works... And it sounds like he's putting some real development behind the heroines this time- also both heroines I like more than the wife of previous games.. And side heroine looks like the tomboyish sporty energetic type. All big scores from me. And even more heartbreak than the other series?... Looking forward to it.

This developer is great,I've been telling you guys from day 1 lol. He knows the true essence of NTR. Also shadow play addition in his very first game was astounding for a new creator to make tbh

Kuripick announced his next game... Brace for more despair(likely in a few years given this dev is infamously slow and disappears regularly..).. Exciting news lately.

Kuripick announced his next game... Brace for more despair(likely in a few years given this dev is infamously slow and disappears regularly..).. Exciting news lately.

I thought they were gone LOL. Reminds me to S-soft who suddenly making comeback.

I can't click the link, is it Zuka? If so, yeah i agree with you. In my previous post i already praise his writing. Surprisingly my favorite AS game in the past two years was written by Zuka. Not Onboro

No apparently the guy is "尼子士"
and he was in these 2 games:

https://vndb.org/v30184
https://vndb.org/v28130

I never played these, but they are very vanilla. It doesn't matter if the dude knows how to write well, but it's not really easy to say anything related to how it will go for an ntr story.

So I played the new game from NTRMAN ''Rural Homecoming 2'' and I have a mix of feelings about the game.

The good points and the game has a few are:
-The art(although the art is like his previous game this time the heroine has ''weird'' eyebrows, this is just personal preference and also the tits look odd in some cgs
-The animation. This game has a lot of smooth animations
-the price to get the game is really affordable for the amount of content the game has to offer

The bad point:
-Since this game is focused on a ntr audience the author just decided to ''cut'' the development phase of a ntr narrative and just get to the ''real deal'' in my opinion too fast.
-The game has 2 branches which make me wonder if it was the right decision to separate the game and introduce these 2 branches instead of focusing on one of them and make them more appealable

In conclusion, NTRMAN is becoming the western version of miel, best bang for the buck but lacks a good development.

Reactions: Bar

The wait compounds the despair, its part of the experience xD

I'll be the person this time and ask. Does anyone mind posting the new henteria chronicles update? Update 14 just got released and apparently more was added to the NTR route from the last update. I felt like something was missing from last update so I do hope the changes bring the hype back up. The creator posted on their patreon about some background info for HC3 and I'm getting excited to see how that turns out. Many thanks in advance, all of us who benefit from the posting really are grateful.

@Juninpachi or whoever is kind enough this month.

Last edited:
illust_93343788_20211011_114237.jpg

満里奈さんと真理子さん。 | ボーデ #pixiv https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/93343788

If only we get Marina and Mariko crossover before Onboro left...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]
remanen wrote on Esan's profile.
hello, do you think its possible to reupload this game?
remanen wrote on Shine's profile.
hi, do you think you can reupload this game?
TasogareHentai wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Sorry, can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it? Thanks in advance, and sorry for disturb.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturbing, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.