Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Is Hentaria 2 close to being finished? Didn't want to touch it until it's done.

Yes, a couple more updates. According to the dev's roadmap, he plans to have the last main quest done by update 10 (june) or update 11 (july) and then use the rest of the time to polish the game and some extra side content.

RJ322734
I will buy for sure!
(trial so far)
Game is basically an incest one (brother-sister) with slight sh0t4 element (MC is of age, but his body is small comparing to sister's, which leaves some sh0t4 vibes).
I completed the trial w/o any NTR, so I was surprised.
NTR is hidden behind staying in uncle's inn, which happens in two situations:
1. Losing battle (i cheated, so I never lost any)
2. Staying there deliberately. While the inn is in far corner of the map.
Graphics is superb!
I decrypted it and saw two other females naked, so maybe sister will bang some guys whil MC could find himself non-blood-related female. That would be nice.

RJ322734
I will buy for sure!
(trial so far)
Game is basically an incest one (brother-sister) with slight sh0t4 element (MC is of age, but his body is small comparing to sister's, which leaves some sh0t4 vibes).
I completed the trial w/o any NTR, so I was surprised.
NTR is hidden behind staying in uncle's inn, which happens in two situations:
1. Losing battle (i cheated, so I never lost any)
2. Staying there deliberately. While the inn is in far corner of the map.
Graphics is superb!
I decrypted it and saw two other females naked, so maybe sister will bang some guys whil MC could find himself non-blood-related female. That would be nice.

Glad you enjoyed it. Not really sure the MC is of age though. As far as I know there's no direct reference to how old they are but its pretty clear that the MC's reproductive organs are still developing. The sister comments that his dick is tiny and that she expects it to get bigger as he matures into adulthood. The most damning evidence is that in one of the later vanilla scenes in the trial (when they're staying at the bath inn) the MC ejaculates for the first time. All the previous times he had sex with his sister he wasn't shooting anything so the sister was fine with not pulling out. After that scene though, she gives the MC the talk on how babies are made and that he's starting to produce sperm so everytime they have sex after that, the MC has to pull out.
So yeah, it seems like the MC is a shota in every sense of the word, or at least I haven't found any evidence against that.

VENUS has a preview of his new game up - it basically covers the first 2 days of the story.

https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/220/article/472773

No H-scenes, but it does show how the MC's power to detect lies work (red text instead of regular) and it gives some hints on what the girls are up to to earn spending money. Look forward to the full release!

Some people and I who empathize with the story of Misao (heroine of Venus) and we also have affection for the character, we want to make a change.org. Venus published December 24 in the form of (IF) what happened to Misao or will happen to the character in the future. We want to save the character but it is difficult that Venus to accept to change the story so we want to ask Venus for something beyond the end of wings, when Baba's character dies someday. Basically what we want is a consolation ending for those of us who wanted a happy ending for the character.
If the change were made, would some of you sign?

if change.org were made we would ask venus and voice actress for consent.
but all this is actually a survey. we want to know the opinions

Last edited:
No.

I understand your wish, but from my point of view, no one should force an author to change his work just to please some people (even if it's the majority). If Venus didn't want a happy ending, then there isn't a happy ending and that's fine. If some people want more, they can write fan fictions or whatever they want / can to provide the "needed" changes.

So, I won't sign anything that would force Venus to add / change the story he wanted to share.

If I'm being 100% honest a happy end is the last thing I want for my NTR heroines ;)

happy ending for NTR story is a big no. surely bittersweet ending is appropriate, kind of "Dark Hero Party" then again most prefers MC suffers from inner conflict and interferences from the outside like "NenoToRi".

First trial for new VENUS game is interesting and fun. Very short though. Its mostly the protagonist hanging out with his perverted friend. Who is the perverted brat from Summer Salt grown up. You meet the main heroine and the gyarus she hangs out with. There are hints about where the story would go. But its mostly the usual VENUS slice of life which is good.

Whats most interesting is the lying mechanic. It hasnt been explained in the game yet but the character profiles say that protagonist got the power to tell when others lie after an accident. So sometimes in the game you see dialogue in red font like in Umineko. Those are lies. Protagonist doesnt know the truth just that theyre lying. The first few scenes use it in interesting ways. Like he can tell when others are bluffing to threaten him. The main heroine is already lying a lot. Shes trying to fit in with the delinquent gyarus but its obvious thats not what shes like. Protagonist already found out that she has a weird accent she hides. Itll be very interesting in NTR context.

Some people and I who empathize with the story of Misao (heroine of Venus) and we also have affection for the character, we want to make a change.org. Venus published December 24 in the form of (IF) what happened to Misao or will happen to the character in the future. We want to save the character but it is difficult that Venus to accept to change the story so we want to ask Venus for something beyond the end of wings, when Baba's character dies someday. Basically what we want is a consolation ending for those of us who wanted a happy ending for the character.
If the change were made, would some of you sign?

Lol did you actually read the game. It has a happy ending. Its the main ending. If anything its an extended NTR end that it doesnt have lol.

The trial from the next VENUS game shows interesting mechanics such as the ability the MC possess to know when someone is lying, the fact that its marked red the part that is a lie for example in a sentence only one word could be a lie or the whole sentence coulb be a lie. Knowing how text based are the games from this creator I expect this feature to bring thrill once the main heroine starts with the ntr.

Another thing to have in mind is that in this first trial we can foreseen how the story will develop especially with the dialogues that the gyarus have with natsugami and how they get money, on the other hand the black hair gyaru said she is bisexual so probably there will be a threesome.

I don't mean to change the ending, what we want is for Venus to extend the ending beyond at a point in the future where Baba is already dead. if misao could really be happy with someone after that.
In the illustration, practically misao will remain as Baba's sex slave along with her mother and the wish of us who wanted a happy ending is if misao could make his life after what happened with baba

we do not want to force venus if change.org were made we would ask venus and voice actress for consent.

Last edited:
No.

I understand your wish, but from my point of view, no one should force an author to change his work just to please some people (even if it's the majority). If Venus didn't want a happy ending, then there isn't a happy ending and that's fine. If some people want more, they can write fan fictions or whatever they want / can to provide the "needed" changes.

So, I won't sign anything that would force Venus to add / change the story he wanted to share.

I don't mean to change the ending, what we want is for Venus to extend the ending beyond at a point in the future where Baba is already dead. if misao could really be happy with someone after that.
In the illustration, practically misao will remain as Baba's sex slave along with her mother and the wish of us who wanted a happy ending is if misao could make his life after what happened with baba

we do not want to force venus if change.org were made we would ask venus and voice actress for consent.

Last edited:
Hello, I'm looking for a NTR game created in Rpg maker, it starts with the MC and a princess or a female adventurer, they confess to each other near a log and then they meet with someone else at an inn, and she does some "stuff" to him (not the MC) and the next morning when they eat it becomes awkward. Anyone remember the name? Thanks.

That's just the intro and the beginning, sadly I just played that part.

First trial for new VENUS game is interesting and fun. Very short though. Its mostly the protagonist hanging out with his perverted friend. Who is the perverted brat from Summer Salt grown up. You meet the main heroine and the gyarus she hangs out with. There are hints about where the story would go. But its mostly the usual VENUS slice of life which is good.

Whats most interesting is the lying mechanic. It hasnt been explained in the game yet but the character profiles say that protagonist got the power to tell when others lie after an accident. So sometimes in the game you see dialogue in red font like in Umineko. Those are lies. Protagonist doesnt know the truth just that theyre lying. The first few scenes use it in interesting ways. Like he can tell when others are bluffing to threaten him. The main heroine is already lying a lot. Shes trying to fit in with the delinquent gyarus but its obvious thats not what shes like. Protagonist already found out that she has a weird accent she hides. Itll be very interesting in NTR context.

Lol did you actually read the game. It has a happy ending. Its the main ending. If anything its an extended NTR end that it doesnt have lol.

if you know venus he likes to play with mysteries.
If you played the main story and also the past of the heroine you will realize that the happy ending is not so happy.
I can assure you that the happy ending will be for wings (tsubasa).

Last edited:
this individual is like the ones from another site "change this change that blah blah" hope this wont spread

this individual is like the ones from another site "change this change that blah blah" hope this wont spread
Sorry if it bothers, I just wanted to know your opinions. I wanted to know if there were more people who felt what we felt when we saw the illustration. possibly we are very new to ntr.
I think venus stories are felt more than others. I apologize to all of you

Changing or adding or extending is the same. If he didn't feel like doing it, the simple fact that you want to put a kind of pressure on him in the form of a petition is not something I can support. If he wants to do it, he will do it by himself wihout any kind of external influence in his future games or DLC. Venus is the only one who decides what he wants to do and when. I don't want to influence someone's work for my own desires.

And if you really want to take the temperature of the fans, then the choice of change.org is certainly not a good idea for me. This website was created to improve the world in many ways, not to survey some fans. A petition is more than a tool, it's a legal weapon to make things for the better. You don't show your interest in someone's work with a petition except if this person was excluded from the final product like Snyder for Justice League (it was a way to support him against DC Films / Warner).

Changing or adding or extending is the same. If he didn't feel like doing it, the simple fact that you want to put a kind of pressure on him in the form of a petition is not something I can support. If he wants to do it, he will do it by himself wihout any kind of external influence in his future games or DLC. Venus is the only one who decides what he wants to do and when. I don't want to influence someone's work for my own desires.

And the choice of change.org is not a good idea for me. This website was created to improve the world in many ways, not to survey some fans. A petition is more than a tool, it's a legal weapon to make things for the better.
you're right, thanks for opening my mind.
I didn't see it that way. Thanks for your opinions

Is there any VN or manga have a plot like main girl dating a bad guy but the bad guy just want to play with her not love her, then the bad guy ask or lie to the girls to make her have sex with others for his fun or some benefit?

Sample
https://exhentai.org/g/31846/109c859a35/

None that I can think of, I think it's a very interesting plot to explore though. Most NTR manga usually goes from pure -> corrupting-> human cumdump. The emphasis is usually not on the interactions between the heroine and the dudes that the MC is pimping them with. I can think of the Escalayer games that have a few scenes, but it's not the main focus.

Is there any VN or manga have a plot like main girl dating a bad guy but the bad guy just want to play with her not love her, then the bad guy ask or lie to the girls to make her have sex with others for his fun or some benefit?

Sample
https://exhentai.org/g/31846/109c859a35/

Rasen Kairou has this as the theme for the heroine with the glasses. This was a more common trope back in the early 2000s when NTR related scenarios were linked to rape games. They seem to have fallen out of favor over the years though.

https://exhentai.org/g/1915780/80f08d99e8/ just new Manga of Katanashi Apollo ! he backed .

I reached out to a translator to translate the first Chapter. Hopefully he responds.

I really enjoyed the storytelling device of using the red lingerie and her being in a different set of clothes. I wish that kind of mystery aspect would come back to NTR games. For example, this Lune Team Bitters game https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ006780.html, from ancient times had that "Detective" mechanic where you would find clues on the game map where things look out of place. I have yet to seen another game take this approach to storytelling ever since.

Can you guys imagine if there was an NTR game where your wife goes out with one set of clothes, and comes back differently? And if you click on it, you'll trigger a dialog and scene? I miss that.

Anyway, Katanashi Apollo's new manga is pretty awesome. I personally don't like the storytelling method of starting with the wife being a cheating whore already (the beginning when she showed to be a haughty bitch towards the neighborhood delinquents don't count). I always believe that women in NTR games are most beautiful when they transition from pure and strong, to broken and corrupted. Journey over destination kind of thinking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ignaus wrote on UFO's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Is it possible to update these?
まものす to v24.04.03
Zookeeper Mission! 2 (JP ver) to v23.12.08
Rann wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, please upload love n live lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.