Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

https://www.patreon.com/HangoverCat

Fans of NTR mystery like me should definitely keep an eye on this one in future. It's well written and the author clearly understands what's so great about mystery; the sense of tension and paranoia on behalf of the protagonist is utterly gripping at times. The expectation when he's flipping through the hidden camera feeds, or when he hears her panting on the phone, was so good. Right now it's very early in development, so there's no pay-off whatsoever and the few erotic scenes are between him and his wife, but it's a fantastic base. The protagonist is kind of an asshole though, to the point you wonder why his wife puts up with him at all, but that it just feeds his own paranoia and will likely push her to cheat for real (if she isn't already) makes it work. Remains to be seen whether it can keep up the quality, and if it'll ever even be finished, but the potential is there.

Hello, friends.

I was wondering if you can help me find an old game of the genre. Some things I remember about it:

rpgm, ntr, female protagonist (in some scenes you control husband), corruption, pregnancy.

You control a female protagonist who is newlywed, your first mission to pay rent or you can corrupt protagonist and sleep with landlord.
Then she works in the office with her husband and sleeps with his boss.

Appreciate your help, and thanks

Hello, friends.

I was wondering if you can help me find an old game of the genre. Some things I remember about it:

rpgm, ntr, female protagonist (in some scenes you control husband), corruption, pregnancy.

You control a female protagonist who is newlywed, your first mission to pay rent or you can corrupt protagonist and sleep with landlord.

I thought i knew what it was then you emntioned office and lost me xD, was it translated or never translated?

https://www.patreon.com/HangoverCat

Fans of NTR mystery like me should definitely keep an eye on this one in future. It's well written and the author clearly understands what's so great about mystery; the sense of tension and paranoia on behalf of the protagonist is utterly gripping at times. The expectation when he's flipping through the hidden camera feeds, or when he hears her panting on the phone, was so good. Right now it's very early in development, so there's no pay-off whatsoever and the few erotic scenes are between him and his wife, but it's a fantastic base. The protagonist is kind of an asshole though, to the point you wonder why his wife puts up with him at all, but that it just feeds his own paranoia and will likely push her to cheat for real (if she isn't already) makes it work. Remains to be seen whether it can keep up the quality, and if it'll ever even be finished, but the potential is there.
Yeah it's nice especially since it's western made, but, man, holy shit the mc paranoia is so damn annoying.
It's way too much.

Does anyone know other website that has the NTR work translate by Fakku? Cause right now it seem both hentainexus and hentai cafe got shutdown by them.

Does anyone know other website that has the NTR work translate by Fakku? Cause right now it seem both hentainexus and hentai cafe got shutdown by them.

I second this, Nyaa is good if you know exactly (artist or better yet title) of what you are looking for but if you just wanna surf to see what to find it isn't good.

I just played https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ318096.html. Its a surprisingly good NTR game and I certainly recommend it. The POV is from the heroine's perspective which isn't my cup of tea but it does it well and I still enjoyed the game despite that plus you get to see from the boyfriend's POV once or twice, though it isn't for long. The art is lackluster and depending on the lighting it can even be kind of hard to see what's going on. There were multiple times where I couldn't clearly see the images and had to look at my laptop screen from a different angle to see the picture properly. The pics still get the job done and they can range from kinda plain to pretty kinky. There's also combat but its pretty simplified so you won't have to spend 30 minutes in a dungeon praying for the next h scene to arrive. The scenes are very easy to get too so there's no frustrating mechanics.
In terms of the actual NTR, its also pretty fine. The heroine's boyfriend got hit with a curse and is in the hospital, only way to cure him is by going into 4 dungeons and beating the bosses for materials. Problem is that she has no money and she had to cut her magic power down to 1/10 so clearing the dungeons are near impossible. And so, she enlists help from some guys in the town with each of those guys focusing on a certain kink. You got the standard NTR dude who's an adventurer and is next door in the inn that you're residing. His scenes focus on normal ntr sex, which is personally what I came for and enjoyed the most. There's the blacksmith who measures armor for the heroine and focuses on nipple play. Innkeeper who focuses on blowjobs, doctor that focuses on anal and lastly the alchemist that focuses on collecting cum. They all have the same amount of scenes with the exception of the adventurer who gets the most scenes. The corruption of the heroine is pretty good. The boyfriend had a small dick so when he was hospitalized and she has to do kinky stuff with the guys mentioned, she starts to want better sex and more often. By the end she's frequently cheating however the boyfriend never finds out and the heroine never leaves him as she still likes him, she just can't be satisfied with him anymore.
One extremely big flaw of the game is the boyfriend. He's the MC's childhood friend and he's got a tiny wiener. That's all we ever learn about him. He doesn't even have a name. Whenever the heroine or another character references the boyfriend he's literally just called 'Childhood Friend'. Even worse, he's in a magic-induced coma for the majority of the game so you don't even get to see him much. His lack of presence can sometimes make the game feel more like a corruption game than an NTR one. He does usually get brought up in the heroine's head when she's about to do something cheating related plus there's a section near the end of the game where the boyfriend is actually present and does affect the scenes so that's a plus, but for the majority of the first part of the game, he's missing.
Overall a good game and its only the first game by this developer so they're off to a good start. My expectations going into it were pretty low but I was pleasantly surprised. Give it a shot.

Hello, friends.

Perhaps you are talking about this game
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ130528.html

Hello, friends.

Kind of sounds like Imouto Misaki (https://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE304222.html) . I think I played it 2 years ago, so I can't remember too much.

If I can recall correctly, the female protag has to pay the rent or she fucks the landlord, and the husband is accused of embezzlement and has to pay ¥1,000,000.

I'm not certain if she works in the office with him though, but I know it's one of those RPGM games where you go around doing multiple jobs and having to buy outfits and have certain stat levels to be able to start the job. So.. I guess it's possible you can work in the office with him.

hey everyone ,how u all? soo ,i finally started played NTR Homestay ,and i like itt ,so ,can u advice similiar games?both eng or jap (loli,etc etc)

Look at the last CG that Anim uploaded on Kabe 3's web.
That size lol, there's no way it's not ntr.

i think this game 95% is Netorase, like boku Dakare but with 1 men.

I think the game will have all the options.... but the sizes, Netorase sounds here like a joke. Hardcore NTR and it's options :)
Also ANIM's posted a lot of voice samples of two heroines, what do you think guys?

Look at the last CG that Anim uploaded on Kabe 3's web.
That size lol, there's no way it's not ntr.

I was worried that he would have a similar size to the husband that appeared in a previous spoiler. After swapping with the neighbor, it will be hard for her to go back to the husband. Something that bothered me in the previous Team.mm game (Kanojo wa Taninbou) was how the other guy dick was thin.

i think this game 95% is Netorase, like boku Dakare but with 1 men.

I don't think so, that would be very dissapointing. It will probably have a similar plot to the others Kabe Tsuma, a swing that turns into betrayal right in its early stages. It is possible that it can also have a good ending or a pure swap, but I hope that it is going to be like the previous games and focus on the neighbor taking her away.

Last edited:
I don't think so, that would be very dissapointing. It will probably have a similar plot to the others Kabe Tsuma, a swing that turns into betrayal right in its early stages. It is possible that it can also have a good ending or a pure swap, but I hope that it is going to be like the previous games and focus on the neighbor taking her away.
Don't hype too much, since this game don't have NTR tag on the sales websites and the sample voice (kaori voice 5) apparenly the wife say while fuck with MC " not, having sex with you is happiest thing". Maybe have NTR ending but i think the main story is netorase when the wife fuck vs fat guy to have better sex vs her husband. Hopefully i'm wrong because i don't like netorase.

I have translated the wife's escalating voice lines:

5) "N-No ... ! It's not like that! Doing it with you ... still makes me the happiest!" - To husband.

6) "So deep! It's so deep inside me!" - To husband/antagonist.

7) "Once this ends! ... Once this ends ... Cock ... I won't be able to go back! Please, I'm begging you!" - To antagonist.

終わったら...これが 終わったら...ちゃんと帰るから...お願い。 Sounds like Netorase to me.

Thanks. It was ちゃんと and not チンポ . One of these days I'll be able to play my eroges at normal volume.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

404notfound wrote on wjooxx's profile.
hi,wjoox
thank you as always!
present for you!!
[東出イロドリ] みがわりのお勉強 [DL版] ↓
https://yourfilestore.com/download/724632/vjhydp.rar.html
please enjoy!!
Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック