Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

New VENUS game site http://venus66.sakura.ne.jp/sin21top.html Its 30% done.

608ntrw.jpg

As usual no synopsis but theres a lot but a lot of information in character profiles. Protagonist Touma had an accident as a kid and bearly survived. Since that time he can tell when people lie. Seems VENUS embrace fantasy elements more now. Usually I dont like that because it cheapens NTR but in Summer Sault it never did. The fantasy plot was interesting and never "brainwashed" Misao. Even Isshiki was wrong about it lol. And this power to see through lies is very fitting for NTR. Im sure he will tease us a lot.

Main heroine is probably that redheaded girl. Shes cheerful but mysterious. Says many lies. For some reason she befriended the problem students at the school. Those problem students are important characters too. One of them has a crazy boyfriend and knows a creepy guy she sells her body to too. All of those are characters with tachi-e so they should play a role. The trusted advisor at the school also interacts with the problem students and has a tachi-e too.

Other important characters: Toumas friend at school Naoki. Its actually the perverted brat from Summer Sault lol. Nao said this story is independent but hes still a pervert who lies a lot. Theres also Toumas parents. His dad is a powerful business man whos a big shithead at home. Barely gives money to her wife but spents a lot on other women. Wife (Toumas mom) wants a divorce but shes afraid about being unable to survive on her own since shes never had a job. Theres also "mysterious man" whose profile is very vague, a glasses girl from school, and the redheaded girls mom.

This will be an entirely wholesome, vanilla game. I predict no NTR.

This will be an entirely wholesome, vanilla game. I predict no NTR.

Well he surely would cuck all of his fandom if this new game ends up being vanilla.

I do think this game will be ntr but as we can see in the narrative of the last games the dev is trying to bait how the ntr will take place.

For example in the summer series the netori guy is kinda a bait and ends up with a different one, So what I want to say its that the dev is trying to develop the way he writes the story making it more complex

Does anyone know how to hook Tsuma no Biniku o Ijiru Chichi no Futoi Yubi https://vndb.org/v16915 ?

Bought the game, haven't been able to hook it. Is there an h-code somewhere for the legit version?

Edit: Booted up the pirate version (can hook with Textractor) without any h-code. Seems like the DRM protected one messed up with the automatic hooking. I'm a bit worried about the pirate version (from nyaa) since Windows Defender flagged it.

Last edited:
Does anyone know how to hook Tsuma no Biniku o Ijiru Chichi no Futoi Yubi https://vndb.org/v16915 ?

Bought the game, haven't been able to hook it. Is there an h-code somewhere for the legit version?

Edit: Booted up the pirate version (can hook with Textractor) without any h-code. Seems like the DRM protected one messed up with the automatic hooking. I'm a bit worried about the pirate version (from nyaa) since Windows Defender flagged it.

Is probably the crack and a false positive. And yeah DRM are a pain in the ass, i understand fighting piracy and authors/developers have right to complain when abused but when the pirate version works better you know something is failing.

I wanted to make a comment about a very common NTR troupe that I think needs to go away and mature a bit.

The troupe is when you have a couple, a girl and a guy and they have sex. The girl gets blackmailed by a NTR villain who is better at sex (99% he has a big cock and that's all the reasons the author uses). She feels really good from it and "can't go back to having sex with the boyfriend". The end.

That troupe is so used and boring I wish authors grow a bit more. For example, make the villain better at sex because he's better at foreplay, better at kissing, teases, lasts longer, penis curves up so when they do missionary hits her g spot, knows how to eat her pussy, etc, etc. There's so much there that nobody really talks about it's kinda sad.

Another thing is the "reaction" the girl has after having this much better sex. It needs not to be mindless, brainless cock addiction like heroin. That's just so unrealistic and low IQ writing. Even with crack and heroin, you're suppose to feel like you're on Cloud Nine, but also after the high, you feel disgusted by yourself. Where is this disgust and self reflection of the girl in NTR manga and games? It's not fucking there. So much wasted potential to explore addiction, relapse, reliance, and pleasure.

The ideal NTR manga is when the girl is into the sex with the villain, and hates herself for it. That kind of self pity, moral degradation is what should break her character down. Not "big cock sho good".

Tired of good art wasted on low IQ writing.

I agree. One thing is far worse however - blackmail using a cell phone (photos/movies of sex). Even in fantasy world. THIS IS SHIT

I agree. One thing is far worse however - blackmail using a cell phone (photos/movies of sex). Even in fantasy world. THIS IS SHIT

I think cellphone as a plot device can be strong, and yes it probably doesn't make much sense in a fantasy world of sword and magic.

HOWEVER, there needs to be more to that. And all the authors have to do is put themselves in the shoes of the person being blackmailed.

For example, imagine a beautiful woman (think Emma Watson) blackmails you with racy pictures of you buying a whore and threatens to show it to your girlfriend unless you fuck her silly. What do you do?

You say HELL YEAH let's fuck. But you don't go "omg Emma's tight pussy is soooo much better than my girlfriend". Hurrr can't live without it. You don't go "heroin addict" mode over it. Sure when you're fucking your now "average" looking girlfriend, you think about Emma's hot face and tight cunt. And how she can throat you dick better than your girlfriend. But you're not going to go "I cant cum anymore from my girls' pussy".

You'll feel guilty leaving your plain Jane childhood girlfriend, but you get super mega hot movie star. Now you might say "Wow that's great, but where's the NTR feeling?"

Exactly...This is why most NTR villains are ugly and fat, unless they put YOU in the shoes of being the plain jane girl.

There must be repulsion, so not Emma Watson blackmailing you, but think Melissa McCarthy. But then it's different view right? You're not going to continually seek out Melissa McCarthy's pussy even if it's better. In fact, if she keeps blackmailing you, you need to try to get that phone. You need to FIGHT because you don't WANT to fucking her even if she IS better than sex. Even if she does give you the sloppiest blowjob in the world where your girlfriend doesn't even lick the head. 99% of NTR mangas / games miss this FIGHT. They instantly go into "Dayum she's Emma Watson, so hot, so good, fuck my current girlfriend" mode.

That's no way to write NTR, why? Because the protag has fallen so fast and she/he is no longer beautiful. Would you still love your wife if she spread her legs after getting dicked by Henry Cavil and leaves you? No. She's just a cheating slut. There's nothing to corrupt. She's black and broken.

A realistic NTR means she has to constantly keep reminding himself/ herself of all the beautiful memories you had together, vs Henry Cavil or Emma Watson's hot body.

A good NTR should also have the villain be morally corrupt (cheats on the victim afterwards, uses her / him like a sex toy, etc), otherwise you'll see little wrong with it unless it's POV is the person that loses wife or husband.

Instead of these complex, realistic life choices and thought patterns, we get dumb shit that reads more like regular cheating. The girl that gets blackmailed doesn't fight back, she's mindless, brainless, and useless. She's not seeking to get out of her predicament, even if she's suppose to be smart and beautiful. She just accepts being used like a rag. Nor does she think "Would Henry Cavil be a better partner than my current bf, or is she just using my body?" Nope. Nothing beyond the superficial sex, which is unrealistic, boring, and quite frankly elementary.

Can you recommend me some short NTR novels , free ones or available for free somewhere! , I want a novels short as possible, and it's better if it's wife NTR

There's a fairly interesting NTR series called My Sister's Duty: https://skymanga.co/manga/my-sisters-duty

IMO still doesn't hit the blackmail notes perfectly (again, no repulsion, no 'how do I trick the blackmailer instead of just getting my face fucked?'), but the girlfriend is tasty. It's a pretty nice fap.

Pretty much a case and point of why I think most NTR authors write shallow. In My Sister's Duty, the sister is a super hot model who LOVES her brother and will do ANYTHING to help him. The brother gets physically abused by his army sergeant. What does the sister do? She doesn't buy recording device from Amazon for 20 dollars and get him to confess he's coercing sexual favors. She doesn't call the police. She doesn't try to talk to anyone. She doesn't even talk to brother about it. She, being a super hot woman in her twenties, doesn't have a boyfriend, doesn't have friends to confide to, doesn't have any of that. She gets on her knees and gets throat fucked.

I mean is it so hard to copy from good "blackmail" stuff from movies? The Girl With Dragon Tattoo had a SUPER hot take on blackmail. In that story, the punk girl protag is being blackmailed by her legal guardian from throwing her ass back into the mental institution. So she lets him fuck her little mouth. Then, when he invites her back to his place for some sex, she brings a video recorder. (Sadly she gets butt raped anyway unintentionally since she didn't think he would put her in handcuffs, but BOY did she fight and scream). Story ends with her showing the video to the court and throw the blackmailer's ass in jail.

Now, in an NTR work where we WANT the bad guys to win, we can have so many events go wrong. But that movie embodies what any logical and smart girl would do to get out of blackmail. It's so insulting to women, and men who read these manga, to have heroine be brainless.

I'm not really into netori but I decided to play NTR Legend (https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ295125.html) because It caught my eye. Despite it being netori it was pretty good but I really loved how you could spy on your neighbors next door throughout the day. The part I liked the most was that whenever you invite the wife at night, assuming you already sent the NTR video to the husband, said husband would either be jacking it to the videos you sent while you bang his wife next door or even masturbating by the wall while he hears you NTR him.
Because of that I want to know if there are any other games with scenarios like that. Scenarios where you NTR someone and they end up liking it. Best way I can describe it is like netorase but you're the one who's actually doing the NTR.
If anyone hasn't played NTR legend I thoroughly recommend it. It has a decent amount of content, its art is pretty charming (even the main character has some good personality even though there's no talking in the game) plus the game is still being updated, albeit slowly. Even if you don't like netori like me or god forbid, don't like NTR (why would you be here though?) I still recommend it.

Minor update from Jinsei Tsuukoudome- it looks like he's aiming to get his Cosplay game ready in time to debut in the next Comiket - which starts on May 2nd.

He's not confident that he'll finish the game in time for the event but that still pins the game for a late April-June release, which is pretty good all things considered.

Kabe 3 site has been updated buts nothing we have already seen, since getchu has more previews CG. Was hoping the official site would release something different. Oh whaaale. Still hyped tho!

How were their games hooked again? Does Textextractor work alone without problems? And what is the "story" here? how is ntr?

I played Leanna’s Slice of Life only before, which is translated by Kagura Games, but I hooked some similar games with Textractor so maybe it will work, also I'm using RPGMakerMVGame Hook patcher with VNR
I can't read Japanese, so it's easier if you use Google translation or DeepL translator as I did, or someone translate it!
http://acerola.kir.jp/games/monica.html
but NTR is probably similar to Leanna’s Slice of Life

Neromashin's new NTR work 元奴隷エルフの秘め事 will be released on February 21st.
https://twitter.com/neromashin001/status/1360163283341242369
0000001.jpg

The digital version will be released at the end of the month.
I'm really excited ????

Finally!!!!! Neromashin is brutal in everyway that counts, hell even when he doesn't fuck the MC over (male MC) in his doujins it will be only because he turns him evil or something, like just look at his old "devil is a parttimer" doujin

Now since i am bored anyone knows if this https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ305687.html has a bigger trial in CI-en? i know it will be released soon but i tried the trial (skiping without hooking) and felt it was wayyyy too short.

I would like to buy new Anim game that comes in april, which I never did before. Could someone recommend which shop is best if im outside Japan? Also I didn't like how there was download count etc, and how annoying it was to download on JAST so I would like to avoid similar ways.
I remember it took long time before crack for some other games and for once I would like to support, would there be any problems with textractor?

Users who are viewing this thread

• Latest profile posts

DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
    AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
    Can you reupload this?
    アオハループ
    nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
    Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
    アノ子は僕の性奴隷
    Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?