Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

The demo of the new game from Yasagure Kitsuenjo (the maker of Curse of Kubel) was just submitted, so should be out in the next few days. This is a game I've been looking forward to ever since it's been development so I have high hopes!

The demo of the new game from Yasagure Kitsuenjo (the maker of Curse of Kubel) was just submitted, so should be out in the next few days. This is a game I've been looking forward to ever since it's been development so I have high hopes!
Nice! Kubel was hot as hell (didn't feel ntr for me though).
Is it the same style as Kubel? Corruption of the main girl?

Nice! Kubel was hot as hell (didn't feel ntr for me though).
Is it the same style as Kubel? Corruption of the main girl?

Most of the systems will be same as Kubel but it will be more of a proper NTR in that there will be two heroines, the MC and her boss (the girl will who be NTRed). The heroine will be doing more of the exhibitionism / masturbation type stuff as she slowly stacks on more and more H-curses throughout the course of the game while her boss will get NTRed over time due to her offering to transfer some of the H-curses the MC has when they become unbearable - and that also begins her descent into corruption.

One of the magic abilities the MC has is the ability read the 'memory' of items, so she'll be able to unlock scenes of her boss getting NTRed by touching furniture and sex toys and stuff.

Here's just one pic of the main heroine if you want to avoid spoilers : https://twitter.com/manuru74/status/1325043150080024582/photo/1

The tagline of "Shared joy is a double joy, shared sorrow is half a sorrow" basically gives the theme of the game

Mother NTR is surprisingly big rn, but you'd have to gauge your audience for that, plenty of ways it can be done that haven't been done yet by western artists. Personally was a huge fan of your Swing and Miss with the hints that she had fallen, was actually a parteon for a while, so personally big fan of that mystery ntr stuff.
Sorry for the late reply. Thanks for the idea, but I'm personally not into mother NTR at all and it's hard to make something if you're not even into it.

In the end I came up with a simple idea for a short new corruption + NTR story, something similar to Swing & Miss but without the swinging and a stronger tomboyish heroine.
GF.png

Anim began a sale on dlsite along with a ranking of their most popular works from all their teams combined.

https://www.dlsite.com/pro/campaign/anim20201102

for those who don't have time to read

5) Boku Daka (the netorase)
6) Boku Mama (the shota swapping)
8) The first Daniel homestay
14) Kanojo no Karada
20) Kabe no tsuma no koe 2

So yeah support the NTR works whoever can. Anim.teamMM has the better artist and its gonna suck if he switches to do "homely immoral" works as well or they stop making NTR altogether.

Ranking is not optimistic for us, but there are two things that makes me happy:

1.Homestay sequel out of the TOP 20. Goodbye forever Daniel?
2.Their first ever (?) straight shota (my 2nd favorite genre) game is ranked 5. NTR game with straight shota netori, made by Anim.TeamMM sounds like heaven. Maybe one day...

Their newest games aren't in the sale, so that's why the sequel isn't in the Top 20.

Most of the systems will be same as Kubel but it will be more of a proper NTR in that there will be two heroines, the MC and her boss (the girl will who be NTRed). The heroine will be doing more of the exhibitionism / masturbation type stuff as she slowly stacks on more and more H-curses throughout the course of the game while her boss will get NTRed over time due to her offering to transfer some of the H-curses the MC has when they become unbearable - and that also begins her descent into corruption.

One of the magic abilities the MC has is the ability read the 'memory' of items, so she'll be able to unlock scenes of her boss getting NTRed by touching furniture and sex toys and stuff.

Here's just one pic of the main heroine if you want to avoid spoilers : https://twitter.com/manuru74/status/1325043150080024582/photo/1

The tagline of "Shared joy is a double joy, shared sorrow is half a sorrow" basically gives the theme of the game
I'm really hoping there is a mystery route here, otherwise at least I can enjoy it as a corruption story.
The girls aren't as hot as Kubel, but they're very good looking anyway.

I think the mystery aspect will exist but might be pretty light - based on the developer's twitter there will be in-game notifications whenever the wife unlocks new corruption stages while the MC is dungeon crawling and the MC won't be able to figure out what happened until she triggers the event memory by touching the right item the next time she's back in town.

I think the mystery aspect will exist but might be pretty light - based on the developer's twitter there will be in-game notifications whenever the wife unlocks new corruption stages while the MC is dungeon crawling and the MC won't be able to figure out what happened until she triggers the event memory by touching the right item the next time she's back in town.

Waitttt, are they a lesbian couple or is there a husband/boyfriend for each girl?

Basically the MC is the apprentice and the other heroine is her married master. MC has feelings for her master's husband and the NTR guy hates the husband's guts. I suspect in one of the routes the MC steals the husband from her master based on some of the statuses screenshots.

Basically the MC is the apprentice and the other heroine is her married master. MC has feelings for her master's husband and the NTR guy hates the husband's guts. I suspect in one of the routes the MC steals the husband from her master based on some of the statuses screenshots.

It would be overly complicated but i would love if first the wife gets ntred, maybe with the implicit help of the apprentice so she can steal the husband, only to get blackmailed or coerced to cheat herself and get ntred

It would be overly complicated but i would love if first the wife gets ntred, maybe with the implicit help of the apprentice so she can steal the husband, only to get blackmailed or coerced to cheat herself and get ntred

Given that one of the stats the game tracks is whether if the MC masturbates fantasizing about her master's husband or the NTR guy, I'd bet on this being a real thing :)

So a few weeks ago I basically gave translators a blank check to work on any NTR / corruption games. I had around 4 people message me on Discord, but nobody seemed competent (as in basic reading comprehension). The one guy that looked like he can read and write said "I know a guy that can decrypt any game" kinda ghosted me. Pretty disappointed.

So if anyone of you actually know someone who knows what they're doing, like m1zuki, let me know. The dude that did Leane 2 full translation literally doesn't want money, so yeah. Good talent doesn't want money.

So a few weeks ago I basically gave translators a blank check to work on any NTR / corruption games. I had around 4 people message me on Discord, but nobody seemed competent (as in basic reading comprehension). The one guy that looked like he can read and write said "I know a guy that can decrypt any game" kinda ghosted me. Pretty disappointed.

So if anyone of you actually know someone who knows what they're doing, like m1zuki, let me know. The dude that did Leane 2 full translation literally doesn't want money, so yeah. Good talent doesn't want money.

People with talent are weirddddddddd

What exactly are you expecting to get for your money and how much is your budget? I mean, I used to work as a professional J-E translator many years ago (you guys might have played some H-games I worked on if you've been in the scene long enough) so I can at least weigh in.

Your best chance IMO should be to go to forums like ulmf and try to look at proven translators.
The rest is full of scammers with no way to check history and if they have any actual work ethic.

Moirais game should be hitting dlsite next week. https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/707/article/392287 -
I'm a fan of their ADV/sim style games they've made in the past. This one seems a lot more involved as far as gameplay mechanics. Could be interesting.
This is a large departure from not only their usual setting set in modern world, but also character design. Can't say it looks bad (except for the no effort lewd clothing... seriously they could have tried a little to make it more fantasy classier than "basic lewd cosplay armors"), but I prefer the older style.

What exactly are you expecting to get for your money and how much is your budget? I mean, I used to work as a professional J-E translator many years ago (you guys might have played some H-games I worked on if you've been in the scene long enough) so I can at least weigh in.

I literally wrote for them to give me a dlsite link to any NTR / Corruption game that's good, and they can set their own price. 3/4 people can't fucking read and respond to me asking literally what I wrote in the post. 1/4 person ghosted. It's like easy money for them, tons of tools out there so Wolf, RPGMaker, and XP games are all easily doable with anyone with basic skills with a computer.

Leane 2 person was probably a professional programmer since the work he did with Leane 2 requires it. Hence, money was no object.

Been over a year since I started drawing.
My progress -
from imgur .com/wtaQrVY to imgur .com/86O4Mzp

I can't be bothered to finish the drawing and still don't know how to color so..
Drawing from imagination is fucking hard. Anyway, I posted here just to have some sort of internet presence for my art journey I guess.

I have N2 and some programming skills so if you're still looking for translators I'm up for a small game, a trial of sorts just to test waters.

I literally wrote for them to give me a dlsite link to any NTR / Corruption game that's good, and they can set their own price. 3/4 people can't fucking read and respond to me asking literally what I wrote in the post. 1/4 person ghosted. It's like easy money for them, tons of tools out there so Wolf, RPGMaker, and XP games are all easily doable with anyone with basic skills with a computer.

Leane 2 person was probably a professional programmer since the work he did with Leane 2 requires it. Hence, money was no object.

I get it - but unless your budget is well into the thousands that sounds like a more more effort than anyone would want to put into it since you're expecting a full game at the end of it. For something like Leane 2 it's a person's passion project. If it's a job, then the money needs to be good enough to commit.

So the language is more important, maybe ask around translators for novels or even manga/doujins, if the programming part is easy then maybe they will take a shoot at it.

nother option is pick 1 or 2 games and offer a bounty for the translation. Some people probably didn't answer because they honestly can't pick a game xD

Honestly, I've been thinking about translating minor games with compensation thru some sort of crowdfunding site for a while, but I wasnt sure it was a good idea. Still aint.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!
Redlof wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154687.html & https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269035.html (mexa or rosefile) & Part 3 of this on mexa if it's not a problem - https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ262921.html (threads too long to link, sorry)